PDA

View Full Version : Post your list of abusive players!

Shimarisu
Mar 11, 2004, 06:35 PM
Oxana McLane...

Calls you noob if you use assist cards, calls you fukker if you win, insults you to his friend in french. Complains bitterly all match each time you use an assist card. Then spreads muck about you all over the game (Zane just witnessed him talking shit about me while I was absent, pmed me about it.) Only plays against newbies in team tourneys, joined with his friend Calypso against me+ a newbie, then beat on newbie and called me a bad player for protecting the guy with Immortality. I don't mind giving out their full names here, because they really are asses, unlike F.E. who at least was civil to me.

Yeah yeah, do this to me guys, and I post your name here. Carry on doing it and I'll try to get you banned.

Post your stupid/racist/bad loser player names here! Then we can see who to avoid.

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Mar 11, 2004, 07:44 PM
KUNIO

Japanese player at level 1, I just faced him in a tourney. His deck was called "Single deck for US use" in Japanese, and is as follows, from what I can see at least:

Inolis plus:

3x Sigh of a God
3x Windmill (to smash your shields)
3x Megid (fooking MEGID! On low level players!)
Other techs.

This guy is seriously unfair, and just here for cheap meseta. If you go up against him, cancel your tourney.

- Shimarisu

fireant
Mar 11, 2004, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the info. I got owned by KUNIO's deck. Now that i know his name I wont join tourneys with him in it again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fireant on 2004-03-11 17:07 ]</font>

Link00seven
Mar 11, 2004, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the info!

I'm going to ask someone of higher authority if I can sticky this topic...it just may come in handy for new and old players alike.

Saiffy
Mar 11, 2004, 09:55 PM
God, im pretty lucky i haven't ran into anyone like this yet. Although i have played against a red slime deck(Got my ass handed to me)

Aziangangster
Mar 11, 2004, 11:10 PM
I met a guy named infamous or was it infamousgamer its one of them. And he was on my team, he uses the default deck and if you lose or you beat him he starts calling you a noob and starts cursing at you.

marcus_com
Mar 12, 2004, 01:57 AM
I've battled Oxana a few times, mostly in teambattle, last tiome single though. And he/she has never really said anything offensive to me. Last time I beated him/her he/she said good game and was generally nice, and polite. Oh, and F.E hasn't been rude to me or anything, however, he really kept singning out insults to some newb who joined his team in teamtourney. This hence Billy Joe was supposed to enter. Hehe, found it quite amuzing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

navci
Mar 12, 2004, 03:10 AM
:/ This is one of the reason I hide now in obscure ship and only play with my friends against COM, so many abusive users out there. :/ Why do people suck this much?

Shimarisu
Mar 12, 2004, 05:29 AM
On 2004-03-11 22:57, marcus_com wrote:
I've battled Oxana a few times, mostly in teambattle, last tiome single though. And he/she has never really said anything offensive to me. Last time I beated him/her he/she said good game and was generally nice, and polite. Oh, and F.E hasn't been rude to me or anything, however, he really kept singning out insults to some newb who joined his team in teamtourney. This hence Billy Joe was supposed to enter. Hehe, found it quite amuzing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Do you use Assist cards? And did you win? If the answer to either or both is no, you might find your answer for Oxana's civility.

I fought Oxana 3 times, was abused for assist ("fook assist, fook assist now") called a fukker on the second occasion, and told Oxana not to play against me again. On the third occasion, Oxana and Calypso promptly (after second occasion) placed themselves against me again, teamname "US fukkers" (racist). When I said I wasn't from USA, they said "England is worse".

- Shimarisu

LeRoy_G
Mar 12, 2004, 05:54 AM
*takes out little black book*

here i have a list of all the lame deck users!!

now lets start :
Jeff
Jack
Billy Bob
Josh
Mike
or make it
Ryo
Sakura
Honda
Kaneda
Takeshi

no honstly to me this looks a bit like McCarthyism.

the everyday user of Ep 3 should be able to look up the lvl of the opponent his he is going to face in the turney, and expect an advanced deck if the other user is 10 to 20 lvls above him.

Shimarisu
Mar 12, 2004, 06:30 AM
Except, people are cheating by making NEW charas and importing their cards over. I'll admit I'm playing in the tourneys, but I don't do that. And I can still win with a non-advanced deck. Beat Billie Joe with one once.

Anyone I see at level 1-5ish with stuff like Megid on their deck is going to get their names posted here. And anyone who throws abuse. Has to be BAD abuse to warrant getting listed, I donm't mind the odd "U are noob" but repeatedly calling me fukker is too much.

- Shimarisu

Jack
Mar 12, 2004, 06:46 AM
On 2004-03-12 02:54, LeRoy_G wrote:
Jack

Brilliant, will I have to call myself something else when I get EP3?

Shimarisu
Mar 12, 2004, 06:55 AM
I think he was being sarcastic.

Other point to this usage of level one charas being unfair. When a newer player beats me (it does happen, because I'm purposefully using a risky deck with no techs) he gets 50exp. If they have to fight these idiots with new characters, they get a hard fight and bugger all experience if they DO win.

- Shimarisu

Shimarisu
Mar 12, 2004, 07:09 AM
I've battled Oxana a few times, mostly in team battle, last time single though. And he/she has never really said anything offensive to me. Last time I beated him/her he/she said good game and was generally nice, and polite. Oh, and F.E hasn't been rude to me or anything, however, he really kept singning out insults to some newb who joined his team in teamtourney. This hence Billy Joe was supposed to enter. Hehe, found it quite amuzing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Then he's lame for not using his chance at easy meseta to at least HELP the newbies. If he has to team with Billie Joe to win and can't protect his newbie, then that shows him up to be the lame-ass player he is.

Oxana if you are reading, why am I using Immortality? Work it out, because I team with newbies. And people like you (teams of 2 high level importers) keep picking on the newbies, instead of hitting me. So yeah, I stacked my deck with Immortality. Plus, I had the good nature to tell you how to beat immortality, whereupon your partner in the next match stacked his deck with your hated assist cards, cancelled it and beat the newbie. So that's really fair, eh? Thanks for, after we said "Good game" calling us fukkers again, saying I was a bad player, then spreading lies about me all over the ship.

By the way, think you can beat my duel Immortality decks? Yep, I'm such a lame player. "Fook" assist! Least I INVENTED my decks instead of copying crap, or using bog standard garbage "Equip loads of stuff and Heavy attack" decks like you do, with sweet fuck all combos in it. Congrats on your rubbish Kylria (she got no special ability, so you don't even combo cards with that) deck with just a bunch of guns, no assist and Heavy blows. You're so goddamn clever, using your genius mathematical skills to work out 2AP+2AP+5AP = lotsa damage! Then having to stand right next to me to play your special, cause Kylria has no fixed range! Kinda makes using a ranger pointless, no?

- Shimarisu

Rikimaru
Mar 12, 2004, 07:55 AM
Its really sad that the competitive nature of the game leads to the worst behaviour of its players.

:/

kitsuneko
Mar 12, 2004, 08:08 AM
You want Oxana McLane's guild card #?

Castoth
Mar 12, 2004, 09:57 AM
On 2004-03-12 04:09, Shimarisu wrote:

Congrats on your rubbish Kylria (she got no special ability, so you don't even combo cards with that) deck with just a bunch of guns, no assist and Heavy blows. You're so goddamn clever, using your genius mathematical skills to work out 2AP+2AP+5AP = lotsa damage! Then having to stand right next to me to play your special, cause Kylria has no fixed range! Kinda makes using a ranger pointless, no?

- Shimarisu

Aww, one of my favorite character is Kylria. Sure, she has no special but her boosted stats make up for it an-

It's really weird. I've heavily used Kylria in the past and loved using her but it just dawned on me who to replace her with and try it out tomorrow. This post went in a really different direction as what was intended. O_o

PSOGeneral
Mar 12, 2004, 10:08 AM
I just hope people can honestly take defeat if they are defeated non-cheaply. I just hope this all doesnt lead to blamming anyone who beats you at the PSOW forums.

decswxaqz
Mar 12, 2004, 10:41 AM
On 2004-03-12 04:09, Shimarisu wrote:

Congrats on your rubbish Kylria (she got no special ability, so you don't even combo cards with that) deck with just a bunch of guns, no assist and Heavy blows. You're so goddamn clever, using your genius mathematical skills to work out 2AP+2AP+5AP = lotsa damage! Then having to stand right next to me to play your special, cause Kylria has no fixed range! Kinda makes using a ranger pointless, no?

- Shimarisu

So we can't use bog standard decks now? We can't use tailored decks, we can't use standard weapons and attacks???

Silver-X
Mar 12, 2004, 11:19 AM
SOURCE most time on Antares 8 and Vega.

Called me for a 'JAP'
when lose , ' FUKK YOU JAP'
In lobby (when he's with his friends) , 'FUKK JAPS , CHEATERS , LOSERS ETC.

BTW when he is alone, he doesn't say racist words , so it's only if he's with his friends.

LollipopLolita
Mar 12, 2004, 11:55 AM
look people, certain posts in this thread is bordering on flaming.

i don't want this to turn into "you suck you used bla bla bla deck" flame thread.

i'm going to get flamed for this but, not everyone should live to your expectations. some people would like to play how they like to play, and while i am not condoning their actions, they also have a right to play, so long as they don't break st's tos. there's always going to be people like that. look at vega and ep 1 & 2. the abusive players are just well, rude immature people, but these people exist in all online games. simple solution, don't like them, don't be in the lobby with them or don't play with them. play with your friends. and you must admit, these players add a little variety to your normal ep 3 night! why are you all so damn angry all the time?

learn to be a better loser and a better winner...

god, i knew this was going to happen when ep 3 hits stateside...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-12 10:56 ]</font>

Ruby-chan
Mar 12, 2004, 06:19 PM
Well I think a few people in the thread can't take compeitition too well. Although a deck may seem cheap if it's a good strategy why wouldn't someone use it? If it's unbalancing it'll get adjusted.

Although I do think this thread should stay for folks who go around being complete jerks to people. And although it's not prohibited, specificially targeting new players who are just starting really is very unsportsmanlike, especially if they do this /and/ are abusive about it.

Myopathy
Mar 12, 2004, 06:53 PM
On 2004-03-12 08:55, LollipopLolita wrote:
simple solution, don't like them, don't be in the lobby with them or don't play with them. play with your friends. and you must admit, these players add a little variety to your normal ep 3 night!

I think everyone is taking this thread the wrong way. This is merely a list of people like KUNIO who are playing somewhat unfairly (having a low level char with Megid and going around beating new US players is unfair, I don't see who could see it otherside). Although there have been some flames thrown, the general purpose of the thread is a warning that these people are there doing those things. It is NOT telling people to avoid them, merely telling people what they are doing. It is still up to everyone to avoid them or not. But isn't this better than not saying anything and having unsuspecting newbies(like myself) get insanely beaten by these people? Again, if I were to choose to play some of these players anyway(and there are people who will), these is nothing in this thread that's stopping me.

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 12, 2004, 08:11 PM
Guyvir. Leaves tournaments before he leaves preventing you from getting the extra 300 mesta you would get from fighting human instead of a computer.

punkasssss
Mar 12, 2004, 08:36 PM
I fought a guy named Guyvir, I don't know if it was the quote machine deck or not, but it was all sinow zoas and sonow reds and the red canunes or whatever, and mc guards. I couldn't do anything. I think he was only level 6 too.

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 12, 2004, 09:09 PM
Yep thats him.

Shijin
Mar 12, 2004, 11:08 PM
yummycakes. in the lobby called me a n00b and told me to 'go back to vega NOOB!'

is onlt Clv4 but calls every last person in the lobby a noob. wonderful person.

pierretomi
Mar 13, 2004, 04:46 AM
hey, have the feeling its gettin too far here with all these"beware-of-high-rank-j-players". we are now in week 2 after us release and us version is gettin cards earlier and much quicker then jap. version. like i mentioned in a post before i saw people with punch etc.at clv5. i got it very late when i started. i remember when razonde came out on jap. version i had to overthink my whole way of playing.and if these people use their brains or read at least the card descriptions they should be able to make a neat deck with their cards. this game(like almost all card games) is anyway 80% based on luck and now the fly-through-tourny-even-with-low-def-time is over. i read here only posts where one person is blaming other persons for their way of playing.this is really dangerous, coz if i dont like people i will put their names here in future. no one can see the lose indicator so fukk it... doesnt matter if i lose, i can only learn something.
and like i said before, stop this discussion until pal version comes out, coz a lot of us players will make the same on pal ships then. u guys should blame sega for their stupid release politic. over and out!!!

DOG21313
Mar 13, 2004, 05:34 AM
I hate HIM

Was bein a jerk because it was somehow MY fault that he didnt have enough stuff equipped and died. Whoop.

marcus_com
Mar 13, 2004, 06:46 AM
On 2004-03-12 02:29, Shimarisu wrote:

Do you use Assist cards? And did you win? If the answer to either or both is no, you might find your answer for Oxana's civility.

I fought Oxana 3 times, was abused for assist ("fook assist, fook assist now") called a fukker on the second occasion, and told Oxana not to play against me again. On the third occasion, Oxana and Calypso promptly (after second occasion) placed themselves against me again, teamname "US fukkers" (racist). When I said I wasn't from USA, they said "England is worse".

- Shimarisu

He/she was nice when I beated him/her. Used assist card, but it's not very likely that I used anything else then the regular Dice +1. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Myopathy
Mar 13, 2004, 08:26 AM
Just played Billie Joe/Yatoa_sama in a team tourney. I specifically asked them not to use machine decks. Guess what? Two identical Ohguns, two identical machine decks. If anyone has any doubt these are overpowered, you need to watch a Recon do 9 damage, which this deck allows you to do. I luckily didn't have problem with the deck because of my Savitri mag and Combats, I basically was able to pick off whatever they put down as soon as they put it down. However, my partner was not so lucky. There would've been no way for us to have even gotten close, considering the low cost of all their monsters.

I don't think I need to warn anyone of these two. They are both Clvl 200+ characters playing in tournaments with 1-10 Clvl characters, teaming up, and using identical cheap decks. Not only that, they were spamming symbol chats the ENTIRE duration of 20 minutes, which not only was annoying, but blocked a lot of information like how much damage was being dealt, etc.

[EDIT]
I just watched my partner play 1v1 against Billie Joe. He used his Vivianna deck. This is what he did for TWENTY minutes. He equipped a Rukmin and a Shifta Merge. Then played Fix every once in awhile. Then he just telepiped all over the map to buy himself time. He eventually got to +5 dice with the EXP from Rukmin(so you know it took awhile), and he just waited til he had a good dice roll and his Fix wore off. Once he did that, Grants from across the map (This is Nebula 1, the big one). He also had Megid. Blah to his cheapness. Watching that battle was painful because it was literally 20 minutes of him teleporting around, every once in awhile, getting hit for 2 from a Yas3K.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-03-13 05:55 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 13, 2004, 05:39 PM
Various players have started an all out attack on arion by making hateful symbols against him. Go by the name of "arion=(something)"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2004-03-13 15:11 ]</font>

Calibur
Mar 14, 2004, 08:50 AM
I saw that too jonathan they were like 6 or 7 guys whit that... anyways exdeath is another one of these guys who call people noob and play cheap decks against new players

Aunt_Betty
Mar 14, 2004, 12:25 PM
Beware for InfamousIced.Saying cuss words when he has good armor,weapons,and action cards.He throws a tantrum when one of his assist cards don't work well orone of his items/monsters break/die.You look at me and I have bad everything.
I can be found as miso=yum.I fake my identity as a Hong Kong importer.Do that because I don't get racist remarks.

Saiffy
Mar 14, 2004, 10:58 PM
Top-Wizard and Yasuka(?)

I was in a tourney(Just lossed to Jonathan) and in the first round i faces them, i had a COM partner. But i fought anyways thinking i would lose.

Over the whole damn match they just said stuff like: "Oh look at the noob killing his own monsters"(Gi Gues) i wasted there gi gues and mothvists without hurting my deck too much(Deck loop off)

Anyways i beat them by time, but the one guy Yasuka(?) had only 1hp and i would have beaten him the next turn anyways.

Then while picking cards all they said to me was: "OMG stupid noob had to let time die", responding with something clever like: "Okay a Human and COM with no way that are decks can help eachother beating 2 humans with there decks centered around eachother, who is the noob?"(One used creatures to defend, other attacked)

Needless to say it was an annoying experience, and i can predict that they're either planning a way to kill my deck or just spreading rumors about me...

EDIT: BTW i had to bring out my red slimes i was that ticked off
EDIT2: i also got my first S-rank from these guys http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffwin on 2004-03-14 20:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffwin on 2004-03-15 15:53 ]</font>

cleofus
Mar 15, 2004, 11:12 PM
I cant get online cause im having problems with my hunter license, but thats going to get fixed soon. I guess my question is what cards are frowned upon when battling online players, and why? I mean if the card was made, its made to be played. Another question I have is whats the best way to get rarer cards? Ive been getting the same cards almost every time I play offline. and i read that if you accumliate enough cards that are the same they evolve. The last question is... if i use the long arm card with slash, will i still get the slash effect but three spaces forward? Thank you to who replies with answers.

Zaneatron
Mar 16, 2004, 10:16 AM
On 2004-03-15 20:12, cleofus wrote:
I cant get online cause im having problems with my hunter license, but thats going to get fixed soon. I guess my question is what cards are frowned upon when battling online players, and why? I mean if the card was made, its made to be played. Another question I have is whats the best way to get rarer cards? Ive been getting the same cards almost every time I play offline. and i read that if you accumliate enough cards that are the same they evolve. The last question is... if i use the long arm card with slash, will i still get the slash effect but three spaces forward? Thank you to who replies with answers.

Ask this question in another thread, not this one.

RuinedReBirth
Mar 16, 2004, 12:07 PM
Koopa and Deadbeard. Greatest stallers known to mankind. Their mach deck sucked, but none the less...it was a mach deck with low req. monsters.

First off, all I did was say "Dammit...a 2 1" and I quote Deadbeard "stfu noob." K, quickly can be notified as idiot. All I said was 1 thing, which isn't even effective. He told me SHEVANIE and I had no strategy since we were talking. BS, that's what team match is...communicating with others on strategy. He told me...Only noobs need to tell each other what to do. That's simply laughable. There is no doubt these 2 were communicating via phone or computer etc. Any of us can say...No communication with team member = Insta-lose. That, and after the matched Deadbeard challenged me..and never did show up. Guess he fears a "llama" since I are "noob" all of a sudden.

Oh well, already talked to others about it, and it looks like I'm not the only one whom has problems with them two. I just hope when I get home from work, I can finally begin to win some matches...I only won 4 matches yesterday, the rest I lost in Team match, but I won 4 matches in solo. I'm better in solo I guess..Or my teammates usually sucked. Dunno, life goes on.

EDIT...shortly after: Also, 2 other crap talkers while in tournament are _Blade_ and Dino. Lost to them, but they killed the Arkz, not me (the hunter)...Which I have yet to understand how they owned the Arkz, and not my hero...and say they whooped and "pwnt" me? No. Roflz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuinedReBirth on 2004-03-16 09:12 ]</font>

Majadamus
Mar 17, 2004, 03:56 PM
LOL! ahhh it feels good to be back in the online gaming world. I'll be back with my list whenever I get back online.

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 17, 2004, 04:38 PM
Possible but unconfirmed: Unraveled. Reason, possible cheating on the ladder system much like Jack Bauer did on the JP ladder.

Logical2u
Mar 18, 2004, 02:37 PM
Just new information on Billy Joe. Has gone for a Glustar technique deck and joins tournaments under the team name SSJ. Uses high level cards with his partner.

*Thanks Zane. Shimarisu, sorry for accusing you, I had no idea that there were clones running around. I'm sorry that this got out for a while*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2004-03-18 12:25 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Mar 18, 2004, 03:05 PM
id like to point out that this is one of the fake Arions that now exist, and not Shimarisu.

I discussed this with Logical2u, and he is quite sure the Rank of this Arion was wither Rank or Rooki(e) where as shimarisu's rank is King. so it couldnt be the same person.

just bringing that to peoples attentions.

Shimarisu
Mar 18, 2004, 05:06 PM
What were they doing?

- Shimarisu (I'm back, but only to get these people removed)

RuinedReBirth
Mar 19, 2004, 01:00 AM
SOURCE. Ugh, SCOURCE. I've never seen him call everyone a noob for making a wrong move. My friend SHEVANIE mailed me telling me he was calling my team noob on every move. Then he went ALL on it...and started talkin' some more crap. Then I accidently made a typo...Read to Ready, then he started skitzo over that...Of course, the hypocrite made over 17 errors after he got done with that. After that, soon everyone just told him to STFU, and he wouldn't listen. Whatever, this guy also claims he's never lost, which is BS since I killed him before (Followed by 36 paragraphs of bitching)...but whatever. I'm gonna call him "Gender Crisis"...since it's hard to tell what he is. He has the drama of a woman and the IQ of a *generic* man (as you woman call it =P...Oh, not trying to be sexist, sorry!!!)...

I count 8 Assholes. Anyone else?

PS: Yes, Top-Wizard is one too...Called me a noob after he got killed by me, and complained how hunters dont have to kill monsters before they kill arkz...There would be 1 pointers all over the place!!!

Kamek17
Mar 19, 2004, 10:43 AM
I'd just like to say, if you see someone useing higher level cards with a low level character, it doesn't necessarily mean they imported cards from a high level character. Someone that is level 2 online could be level 245 Offline.

LollipopLolita
Mar 19, 2004, 11:58 AM
you know, there's a big difference between simply being a prick or an asshole, and being a real abusive player. if someone is just a prick, well move on and ignore them.

Kanore
Mar 19, 2004, 10:48 PM
On 2004-03-19 08:58, LollipopLolita wrote:
if someone is just a prick, well move on and ignore them.

Meh, but the problem is we're always driven to get rid of EVERYTHING that is annoying on PSO, including the pricks.

And SOURCE... never really engaged in chat with him or anything, just saw him at 700 something wins back in EP1&2, said hi, and left... saw him with 1000 and found out about him...

Maybe it's his big ass ego that came from that 1000 wins that makes him such an ass to you guys?

RuinedReBirth
Mar 20, 2004, 01:48 PM
Heh, and only if I would have seen his panic attack when he lost to someone yesterday. =P He was in the tourny, but never made it to the finals with SkyHax and I. -_-...

If that's where his ego came from, oh no. Since episode 3 is incredibly different from the 1000 wins he had on PSO ep 1 and 2...I don't know what makes him think he is jesus.

I'm also surprised to see that no one has posted on about Elixer' and his retarded SSJ symbol.

LollipopLolita
Mar 20, 2004, 02:13 PM
ChibiWarrior, someone might think you're annoying too and try to get rid of you.

It's not utopian.

Oh the people I can ban on PSOW if I could just ban people just because they're pricks or assholes or because they annoy me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-20 11:15 ]</font>

Kanore
Mar 20, 2004, 03:24 PM
Well, you've got me there... >_>

Shimarisu
Mar 21, 2004, 07:48 AM
King Knight and Lady-R.

Two more Japanese players. Play in a team called "Japan". Low level, new characters. High rank. Cocky as fuck, talk cocky crap in Japanese about how they are going to "KO" you. Anyway, they ganged up on the newbie I teamed with. After saying "Inolis desu ne" (It's inolis, isn't it - ie the beginner) I told them off.

"Sono hito wa shoshinsha desu yo" (That guy's a beginner)
"Mu" they said (Huh).
"Demo kimi tachi, sou wakatteiru ne. USA no shippu wa daibu shoshinsha tte yoku wakatteiru ne." (But you knew that, didn't you. You know full well, don't you, that the US ships are mostly beginners.)

I told the guy to DC, DCed at the same time. Went back in view battle and they were moaning and talking shit about lost meseta. Serves em right. Don't fight these guys at all, they are just cheap, they gang up on new people for easy ranks. I doubt they'd have joined if I teamed with Servelan.

- Shimarisu

BogusKun
Mar 23, 2004, 12:43 PM
On 2004-03-18 22:00, RuinedReBirth wrote:
SOURCE. Ugh, SCOURCE. I've never seen him call everyone a noob for making a wrong move. My friend SHEVANIE mailed me telling me he was calling my team noob on every move. Then he went ALL on it...and started talkin' some more crap. Then I accidently made a typo...Read to Ready, then he started skitzo over that...Of course, the hypocrite made over 17 errors after he got done with that. After that, soon everyone just told him to STFU, and he wouldn't listen. Whatever, this guy also claims he's never lost, which is BS since I killed him before (Followed by 36 paragraphs of bitching)...but whatever. I'm gonna call him "Gender Crisis"...since it's hard to tell what he is. He has the drama of a woman and the IQ of a *generic* man (as you woman call it =P...Oh, not trying to be sexist, sorry!!!)...

I count 8 Assholes. Anyone else?

PS: Yes, Top-Wizard is one too...Called me a noob after he got killed by me, and complained how hunters dont have to kill monsters before they kill arkz...There would be 1 pointers all over the place!!!

Why is it that SOURCE thinks he's better than everyone. Anyone seen that movie someone made where he gotten beat by Hayato (spammer)? He did a DBL KO in that round, I'm not sure who distributes the movie, it was given to me via fellow PSO/AIM users.

BogusKun
Mar 23, 2004, 12:46 PM
On 2004-03-12 08:19, Silver-X wrote:
SOURCE most time on Antares 8 and Vega.

Called me for a 'JAP'
when lose , ' FUKK YOU JAP'
In lobby (when he's with his friends) , 'FUKK JAPS , CHEATERS , LOSERS ETC.

BTW when he is alone, he doesn't say racist words , so it's only if he's with his friends.

I was in the lobby that one time I think Silver.
He was getting "pwned" by many spammers.

And I hear he was supposed to be joining the Marines...
I guess he was unaccepted?

3v1L19
Mar 24, 2004, 02:36 PM
I know SOURCE, and I have played with him many times. and I do know in fact that he is a ass only when around other people and he complains that PSO EP3 is gay, yet hes lvl20+. Hes a real noob and tries to diss the people that he beats. (TRYS) Just avoid source unless your positive that you can beat him. Actually he will still cuss at you if you win fair or not. Keep him from ever battling.

Kanore
Mar 24, 2004, 05:41 PM
On 2004-03-24 11:36, 3v1L19 wrote:
I know SOURCE, and I have played with him many times. and I do know in fact that he is a ass only when around other people and he complains that PSO EP3 is gay, yet hes lvl20+. Hes a real noob and tries to diss the people that he beats. (TRYS) Just avoid source unless your positive that you can beat him. Actually he will still cuss at you if you win fair or not. Keep him from ever battling.

That's because he probably has a big damn ego from his PSO Ep 1 & 2 battling days. We should get someone from the US ships to own him badly.

BogusKun
Mar 24, 2004, 05:42 PM
He's been getting beat everyday.

3v1L19
Mar 24, 2004, 06:18 PM
Yeah SOURCE gets owned alot becuase his deck consist of cards that rely on rolling a 6. When he doesnt roll a 6 he runs or does nothing and blames you. As far as ep1&2 ego from all his BA6 wins well those were maily from noob bashing. He never was good enough to beat omni slash. And he knows it. I have owned source many times. The key is get rid of his sigh of god and just hit with weak then strong strong. He also tends to corner himself alot when in trouble so get close and he will run into a far corner.

BogusKun
Mar 24, 2004, 06:36 PM
Hah. He seems like another Jerry without any tricks left in him. Because he can't really hide behind walls anymore.

3v1L19
Mar 25, 2004, 06:26 PM
tisk tisk tisk...Source never was good at beating people anyway. He just hung out with the main BA6 becuase he thought, they would think he was cool beacuase all his wins. That he basically would get by going to Vega and owning noobs that didnt understand BA6. he never fought any of the greats like OmniSlash. SOURCE is a loser bottom line.

punkasssss
Mar 25, 2004, 10:53 PM
Redeemer,
he DC's when he looses, and calls you a noob for changing the rules claiming that was the only reason he lost.

LollipopLolita
Mar 25, 2004, 11:24 PM
okay... that's not abusing the game or being abusive, that's just being an asshole sore loser

3v1L19
Mar 26, 2004, 12:38 AM
lol? Redeemer DC'd on you? I didnt know that as a matter of fact I knew him. I know him unfortunatly, I refused to talk to him after his friend Excalibur or AcidRain tried to kill my computer and he never said a thing in my defense. As far as I know redeemer is nothing more then just a COM bashing noob. Watch out for Excalibur hes really bad and hes so egatistical its worse then Nugz+SOURCE in one Hes so damm annoying just avoid those two.

punkasssss
Mar 26, 2004, 06:54 PM
sorry lollipop, I guess I misunderstood the topic of the thread, I thought verbally abusive players should be posted here as well.

BogusKun
Mar 27, 2004, 09:05 PM
I don't think it's the ego. It's usually the behavior, but some of these new guys don't seem as a threat.

Sonicjsg
Mar 29, 2004, 08:04 PM
Hayoto, Sword+75, *P*[DopE]*K* (I think thats his name). These guys are truly abusive, namily for their mass FSODs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sonicjsg on 2004-03-29 17:10 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Mar 30, 2004, 12:26 PM
"K"

That's just it, just the single letter. He's a Japanese player on Vega who must be about 10 years old or younger. First of all he's on Vega, playing newer US players. Fair enough, you think, the US players are MUCH better now. But all well and good, UNTIL you beat him. It was rather funny actually, first of all he said "Nice playing with you" via word select, then typed a ton of abuse about how I should die and how I was a "lowbred fool". In Japanese, completely in hiragana (only children type all hiragana). It was like being insulted by Mr. Monkey from the big illustrated board book of Japanese legends.

And how fucking childish is it to insult westerners in a language you think they can't understand? Like talking to yourself, do you K? I wonder if he does it every time.

US Player - "Nice playing with you"
K - "Nice playing with you. *YOU STUPID BASTARD YOU SHOULD DIE YOU LOWBRED FOOL!*"
US Player - "What?"

- Shimarisu

BogusKun
Mar 31, 2004, 11:36 AM
I think I beat him a couple times before.

Genki_
Apr 2, 2004, 11:33 AM
I was playing with my partner Scout last night and we were in a tournament against a team named something like "Us duh wtf" and they were both at a higher level than we were.

My partner and I won the battle. She was using Sil'fer and I was using Endu. The other team was using... I can't remember the name but its that Hunter Force you start with and Kylia Ranger. The Force was not well armed with weapons so we decided to attack her. Our plan worked and we killed the Force and won the battle.

Just before the final blow was struck, they started saying "This is BS." "I got low rolls the entire game." "You guys are Noobs!" "Now go and get a million EXP off of us. We worked so hard only to have you take it all away."

They were very sore losers. When you load your deck up with strong weapons and techs, getting low rolls is the risk you take. We didn't cheat and heck, we didn't even use a cheap strategy. My partner had 2 shields equiped and was punching bare handed and I had summoned a Sinow Red and a Bartle. Just before the tournament started they were talking to my partner saying "Time to get pwned" and stuff.

Both of us were taken back by it. We never taunted or bragged during the match. I guess some people just can't handle losing. Sometimes you lose to a lower level, just the way the game works.

3v1L19
Apr 6, 2004, 07:07 PM
Genki...Last night was my last night of true anger. It was me and Excalibur we were on a rampage before I found out what a fucking asshole he is. I do apologize to those I have been mean to such as genki.

Now I myself am here to report three individuals that I use to hang out with. Names are: Excalibur Redeemer and Stallion. They will gang up on you and trash talk you and yet do things to you. I found out recently what Excalibur can do seeing as how he is a computer "Nerd" Redeemer will pretend to be your friend but its a fake he has no heart. Stallion is the younger teenage influeneced by the two and follows along with anything they want.

Excalibur recently Infected my computer with some virus becuase he was mad at me. Well luckily I have Firewalls and Nortan Antivirus and got rid of it. Well theres more...

Redeemer, knows absoutely nothing about this game and yet talks in L A R G E words as if we were retarted and he thinks hes owning you becuase he thinks you dont know what hes talking about. Basically Excaliburs pet dog.

Stallion, Even worse can do nothing to you at all no harm but he follows both of them like a dog.

Now these guys are going to be on PSOW soon to lie about me becuase thats all they can do so please do not think I do anything that they say and also, I apologize again to anyone that I have been rude to.

Note: Excalibur will be reported several times for his actions.

Arislan
Apr 6, 2004, 07:15 PM
Well, note, Evil, that if they do come on here and begin flaming you, they will be in violation of the forum rules we have here, and will be dealt with accordingly. And please, when/if these people do so, don't retaliate in kind. It may be justified in your mind, but if they become members and you flame them, we will have to take action in that case as well.

3v1L19
Apr 6, 2004, 07:17 PM
As I said, There will be no more troubles out of me on PSOW or on PSO im the good guy now and people if you want help come to me im tired of being the bad guy and being mean im sorry again.

Off to PSO and thank you arislan your a very big help as usual http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Genki_
Apr 8, 2004, 10:29 PM
On 2004-04-06 17:07, 3v1L19 wrote:
Genki...Last night was my last night of true anger. It was me and Excalibur we were on a rampage before I found out what a fucking asshole he is. I do apologize to those I have been mean to such as genki.

Now I myself am here to report three individuals that I use to hang out with. Names are: Excalibur Redeemer and Stallion. They will gang up on you and trash talk you and yet do things to you. I found out recently what Excalibur can do seeing as how he is a computer "Nerd" Redeemer will pretend to be your friend but its a fake he has no heart. Stallion is the younger teenage influeneced by the two and follows along with anything they want.

Excalibur recently Infected my computer with some virus becuase he was mad at me. Well luckily I have Firewalls and Nortan Antivirus and got rid of it. Well theres more...

Redeemer, knows absoutely nothing about this game and yet talks in L A R G E words as if we were retarted and he thinks hes owning you becuase he thinks you dont know what hes talking about. Basically Excaliburs pet dog.

Stallion, Even worse can do nothing to you at all no harm but he follows both of them like a dog.

Now these guys are going to be on PSOW soon to lie about me becuase thats all they can do so please do not think I do anything that they say and also, I apologize again to anyone that I have been rude to.

Note: Excalibur will be reported several times for his actions.

Its really big of you to apologies. Thank you, I do appreciate it and I accept your apology.

Stallion and Excalibur, I remember them. I played a game against Stallion in a tournament. He was with someone named Jimmy. Actually, I think this game is the one that I posted about in my earlier post.

A few days later, my partner Scout and I faced Stallion again, this time his partner was Excalibure. Before the game they were in the lobby saying they were the best in the land, and that if the match was 3 against 2, they would still win. And they were sure they were going to win the tournament.

The tournament starts and Scout and I face them in the first round. Scout is Sil'Fer and I am Endu. Stallion is KC and Excalibur was one of the Hunters (I forget who) I get Flatlands in my starting hand and set it. Next turn I summon a Sinow Red right in front of Stallion. A few turns later we won the match. Stallion was pretty mad, but he didn't yell at Scout or myself. He seemed more upset with himself than anything.

ignignokt
Apr 9, 2004, 01:48 AM
FOnewmKiller

Time: 23:23 PDT

The punk comes up to me. Asks if I was in some clan. I was like, huh? (I'm not in any clan, and I don't know why he thought I was). He says, "close enough"... FROZEN DEATH!... And of course my game freezes.

Sigh... what the hell is wrong with these people. It's just so annoying. Like fucking nats. Not worth much, and not really doing anything, but still damn annoying.

3v1L19
Apr 9, 2004, 06:29 PM
Im supposing that your post was about FOnewmKiller the Ramar yes he has recently gotten the Ep3 ver import so he can FSOD. I never had a problem with him until last night when my char was spamming in the lobby named "AdolphHitler" that a friend made and FO didnt know it was me and he accidently FSODed me kinda mad still :| oh well hes a nice guy if you get to know him.

and lol at genki yes they are VERy easy to own.

Kento
Apr 10, 2004, 06:17 PM
WHy can't people play fairly? It would be more fun if they did *sigh*

Anyways, I've found this topic quite interesting. It was a good thought starting it.

SadRabbit
Apr 11, 2004, 03:27 AM
FOnewmKiller

FSODed 5 times by this guy... whatever

Genki_
Apr 11, 2004, 10:18 AM
On 2004-04-11 01:27, SadRabbit wrote:
FOnewmKiller

Indeed that guy is not a nice man.

trypticon
Apr 12, 2004, 02:41 AM
On 2004-04-11 08:18, Genki_ wrote:

On 2004-04-11 01:27, SadRabbit wrote:
FOnewmKiller

Indeed that guy is not a nice man.

Neither are you.

3v1L19
Apr 12, 2004, 11:36 AM
HEY HEY HEY DONT BE HATING ON FONEWMKILLER THATS A GOOD BUDDY OF MINE. He just needs to have some fun and I guarantee that if half of you people that say FSOD is bad :| Dont do it, if you had an AR and japanese version of pso ep3 you would FSOD too.

Why is Genki a bad person? I missed that, maybe becuase you lost? and genki good game the othernight vs me and hayato was really close.

trypticon
Apr 12, 2004, 12:48 PM
I'm not really talking about the game. He knows full well what he has done, and in my eyes, he is an appaling dumpheap, overflowing with the most discraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imagineable. This may appear as if I am flaming this guy, but Andrew knows better than to think of it as a flame. If you really want to know what he did, I suggest you go over some of my recent posts here in the other forums, you should be able to find the posts in my profile easily enough. Just believe me when I warn you about him. He's not a nice person, and if you insist on making him a regular to play with, you may eventually lose some things that are very close to you.

Boxblaster666
Apr 12, 2004, 12:57 PM
On 2004-04-08 23:48, ignignokt wrote:
FOnewmKiller

Time: 23:23 PDT

The punk comes up to me. Asks if I was in some clan. I was like, huh? (I'm not in any clan, and I don't know why he thought I was). He says, "close enough"... FROZEN DEATH!... And of course my game freezes.

Sigh... what the hell is wrong with these people. It's just so annoying. Like fucking nats. Not worth much, and not really doing anything, but still damn annoying.

This kinda scares me... I've been online a lot w/ him around and he's done nothing to me. I wonder if he will...

GrandWarlock
Apr 13, 2004, 08:07 AM
Fonewmkiller is an evil son of a..., whoa sorry got a little carried away there. I'm just a little mad right now because I was right in the middle of a tournament, waiting for the next round and he just walks up to me and FSOD's me. Then when I tried to get back on I got this screen that said that my line was busy. Line busy I'm usin a freaking Comcast, how can my line be busy. So I never got back on for the rest of the night, and I'm really mad. But he's a cool guy once you get top know him.... if he let's you get to know him.

3v1L19
Apr 14, 2004, 10:41 AM
On 2004-04-12 10:48, trypticon wrote:
I'm not really talking about the game. He knows full well what he has done, and in my eyes, he is an appaling dumpheap, overflowing with the most discraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imagineable. This may appear as if I am flaming this guy, but Andrew knows better than to think of it as a flame. If you really want to know what he did, I suggest you go over some of my recent posts here in the other forums, you should be able to find the posts in my profile easily enough. Just believe me when I warn you about him. He's not a nice person, and if you insist on making him a regular to play with, you may eventually lose some things that are very close to you.

I believe thats a threat to me directly. Look dumbass there are "Guilty by association" charges by sega for hanging out with someone. If there were I would be the first to go seeing as how I hang out with all those people that tend to FSOD. To tell ya the truth its fun and big deal you have to reset your gamecube for 30seconds.

By the way the last post right above me talking about line is busy, thats not your internet sega was making an update that usually tend to last for one hour so dont mind that just get on here wait for that hour to pass and sign off.

Oh and this would be for all the noobs that go and get on japanese mode or come back online after getting FSOD'ed with shortcuts as such and I quote "You fucking nazi you cant get me and I lmfgdamfao as you, Ill report you to sega and you will be gone" -RadGirl she thought I was the one FSODing her she apparently was a noob becuase she didnt look around to see that fonewmkiller Sword and artmadoris (donno how to spell that guys name) were all in that lobby with me. All I was doing was spamming. I saw alot of this that day and please people as if we the FSOD'ers care jesus.

trypticon
Apr 14, 2004, 11:12 AM
On 2004-04-14 08:41, 3v1L19 wrote:

On 2004-04-12 10:48, trypticon wrote:

I believe thats a threat to me directly.

No, it wasn't directed toward you at all. I was directing that post toward Genki.

3v1L19
Apr 14, 2004, 05:12 PM
Mind explaning what she has ever done? tell us all we would like to know.

trypticon
Apr 14, 2004, 07:28 PM
On 2004-04-14 15:12, 3v1L19 wrote:
Mind explaning what she has ever done? tell us all we would like to know.

He knows what he did, and I've written enough about it in the past that anybody familiar with me will get the hint. He is a dispicable person, and I hope he dies a slow painful death.

SadRabbit
Apr 15, 2004, 11:09 AM
To tell ya the truth its fun and big deal you have to reset your gamecube for 30seconds.

Just as long as you assholes FSOD each other, it's fine with me.

Otherwise STFU.

zenzizi
Apr 15, 2004, 01:35 PM
HEY HEY HEY DONT BE HATING ON FONEWMKILLER THATS A GOOD BUDDY OF MINE. He just needs to have some fun and I guarantee that if half of you people that say FSOD is bad :| Dont do it, if you had an AR and japanese version of pso ep3 you would FSOD too.

wow.. how damn stupid an argument is that?..
"i swear if you had a knife you'd stab people once in a while"..
how about "NO"? how about most of us are nice people who wouldn't dare attack others?.. don't downsize FSOD because doing that to someone is restricting someone's right to be at peace online and play quiet at his will.. it really is the equivalent of "killing" an online character and it adds unwanted stress to the experience of anyone who falls victim of it.
FSOD was widely reduced lately and as of yesterday i did get hit by fonewmkiller on the vega blocks..

3v1L19
Apr 15, 2004, 03:19 PM
Hmm got FSODed thought thats bad now that I know who ya are look forword to many more BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sounds comming from your gamecube anytime I find you. Have a great day!

zenzizi
Apr 15, 2004, 03:30 PM
look forword to many more BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sounds comming from your gamecube anytime I find you

i guess that goes without comment except that you are one sad sad sad being.. (anyone has your serial number?)
i tried setting my display to japanese and i would be fine with the menus but not being able to use or read word select is too big an annoyance..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zenzizi on 2004-04-15 13:35 ]</font>

Arislan
Apr 15, 2004, 03:45 PM
All of you calm down right now. This thread has devolved down to nothing but a flame-war. If either of you post even once more on this subject (it being FOnewm, FSODing, or another member of the site), actions will be taken.

Back on topic please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-04-15 13:46 ]</font>

Boxblaster666
Apr 15, 2004, 05:34 PM
finally

3v1L19
Apr 15, 2004, 06:35 PM
fine.

dark-kill
Apr 18, 2004, 08:23 AM
never mind http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark-kill on 2004-04-18 06:33 ]</font>

3v1L19
Apr 18, 2004, 09:57 AM
OK lol this is pretty funny. Now that half of episode 3 hates me becuase...

Excalibur, Redeemer, Stallion just flame me all the time weither Im on or not. I saw them yesterday came into the lobby I was in and just started going off. Had shortcuts about me and everything.

This all started becuase someone else said that redeemer DCs alot on you if hes about to lose and I said, "Thats not true he doesnt DC alot all, he does COM bash alot though." Who the hell doesnt COM bash we have all COM bashed at some point he has a temper problem...

Thats what this all started from so now they are totally mad at me and forever will spam about me kind of funny though becuase they are all following Excalibur like a dog.

Please people if you hear BS about me come to me and ask me ima tell you the truth, and if you looked a few pages back you can see that I swore to not be an asshole anymore.

RuinedReBirth
Apr 19, 2004, 11:21 AM
Excalibur and Redeemer are nothing special. Excalibur thinks he is leet, and has yet to prove it to me. He and his friend claim he can hack like a mad man...Still have yet to have my PC hacked...How can you not know what sub7 is?

BTW, FOnewb is trying to get you to join his ugly FSOD clan...where as I can't stand this guy... He called me "dum", ok?

Bluedragon07
Apr 19, 2004, 04:36 PM
ive seen that guy, he thought it was hilarious that he froze the lobby but everyone didnt really care since its just a minor inconvience in ep 3

3v1L19
Apr 20, 2004, 10:34 AM
On 2004-04-19 09:21, RuinedReBirth wrote:
Excalibur and Redeemer are nothing special. Excalibur thinks he is leet, and has yet to prove it to me. He and his friend claim he can hack like a mad man...Still have yet to have my PC hacked...How can you not know what sub7 is?

BTW, FOnewb is trying to get you to join his ugly FSOD clan...where as I can't stand this guy... He called me "dum", ok?

Hmm ill talk to fonewmkiller dont see him on much but then again im not on episode3 very often...hmm..Yes Reddemer and Excalibur suck...period

Boxblaster666
Apr 20, 2004, 03:00 PM
On 2004-03-13 02:34, DOG21313 wrote:
I hate HIM

Was bein a jerk because it was somehow MY fault that he didnt have enough stuff equipped and died. Whoop.

.....heh heh. I know a way to get him back. PM me.

Boxblaster666
Apr 20, 2004, 03:08 PM
FiNGaZ-fsod.
His message to me, I'm gonna (insert f word here)FSOD you!
and he froze my game,I hate that a-hole.and if he freezes me again I WILL report him.

BogusKun
Apr 21, 2004, 02:07 AM
To ST of Japan... 100% certain this is another person who has imported both versions of the game just to fsod. When I got on Vega 03-01 the other day he was looking like a fool in front of the whole lobby crying because he couldn't get the FSOD right.

At least the Japanese ships have lots of decent people playing. I may think about going another round on Mintaka.

Boxblaster666
Apr 22, 2004, 05:04 PM
I encountered newb-killer the other day. I transported into a lobby. I saw him there and I ran to change blocks, because I've heard things. As I got to the counter, he freezes me. here is my policy about FSOD players.

1st time- I will post you here as being an a-hole
2nd time- I will report you to Sega.
if corrupted- I will report you to sega and make sure you are banned if not worse. Don't F with me m'kay? I will NOT take your crap! And stop ruining everyone else's game. It is not only your game, so cut the crap! (this goes to hackers who harrass other players)

3v1L19
Apr 22, 2004, 05:52 PM
On 2004-04-22 15:04, Boxblaster666 wrote:
I encountered newb-killer the other day. I transported into a lobby. I saw him there and I ran to change blocks, because I've heard things. As I got to the counter, he freezes me. here is my policy about FSOD players.

1st time- I will post you here as being an a-hole
2nd time- I will report you to Sega.
if corrupted- I will report you to sega and make sure you are banned if not worse. Don't F with me m'kay? I will NOT take your crap! And stop ruining everyone else's game. It is not only your game, so cut the crap! (this goes to hackers who harrass other players)

Your aware that talking smack to the people with the FSOD "Power" just provokes them right?

Boxblaster666
Apr 22, 2004, 06:07 PM
and my e-mail to sega will be written then, because i am sick of getting frozen. The last time that happened, My gamecube broke, and I had to get a new one. I will not do that again.

Boxblaster666
Apr 24, 2004, 12:05 AM
Fingaz... you will not F with me again. I am reporting you for, freezing me and Ranger 1. You are being reported now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Boxblaster666 on 2004-04-23 22:06 ]</font>

Boxblaster666
Apr 24, 2004, 12:19 AM
Keep on freezing me pal. I already submitted you.

Ranger1
Apr 24, 2004, 12:55 AM
Keep on freezing me pal. I already submitted you.

CoPsOleader
Apr 29, 2004, 08:15 AM
i talked to fingaz yesterday i saw him in the lobby he has a new char like CrEeP something its longer than that but that is in his name.I asked him why he did it he said bc he can and st is too dumb to catch him.He said he has like 63 serial numbers or screen names.I was thinking why would someone go thru all that trouble just to fsod people.

Lit
Apr 29, 2004, 03:08 PM
I was playing in Mintaka 2 like always and was in a team of 3 when someone named Whosdicusuckin
and he just ran to the trade terminal and said,,,TRD? and we said no,,,and then,,,,he said Bit*ch fu*k you ja*s... and then he left....oh my,,,whatta a crazy world we live in...

Boxblaster666
Apr 29, 2004, 05:39 PM
On 2004-04-29 06:15, CoPsOleader wrote:
i talked to fingaz yesterday i saw him in the lobby he has a new char like CrEeP something its longer than that but that is in his name.I asked him why he did it he said bc he can and st is too dumb to catch him.He said he has like 63 serial numbers or screen names.I was thinking why would someone go thru all that trouble just to fsod people.

It's because he has no life.

CoPsOleader
May 3, 2004, 08:13 AM
his name is stonedcreep he fsoded me yesterday =/

Shadow82
May 5, 2004, 04:20 PM
Lol, Excalibur is such a dumbass, he acts like he can hack yet he cant do anything.The only thing he can do is use other peoples serials which isnt even hacking, and he claims to know how to read whispers when I battled him and he was naming off all of my friend and I's cards in our hand.The funny part was his friend was watching the entire time and sending him mails throughout the battle about what cards we had.We still owned him though.

Dr_Tokugawa
May 7, 2004, 04:46 AM
Since this thread has -REALLY- degenerated into a Who's-FSOD'ing-Me-Today thread, I wanted to insert one comment into this...

I've played online card games as well as help develop them, and I heard someone complaining about what is known as "stealths", or low-level characters with uber-good cards & decks. This is a normal occurence in online card games, and many people will always make TONS of stealths just to catch you off guard. The lesson learned should be: NEVER underestimate your opponent. You can always be beaten on any level.

Those people do not belong in this thread, especially if they just wanted a new character & moved all their cards to their new one.

Lman90245
May 16, 2004, 06:23 PM
There was this guy named BEAR that called me some pretty nasty things when we were trading because he didn't like the %'s on my YASMINKOV 3000R.

Kanore
May 17, 2004, 02:25 PM
On 2004-04-29 13:08, Lit wrote:
I was playing in Mintaka 2 like always and was in a team of 3 when someone named Whosdicusuckin
and he just ran to the trade terminal and said,,,TRD? and we said no,,,and then,,,,he said Bit*ch fu*k you ja*s... and then he left....oh my,,,whatta a crazy world we live in...

US players expect JP players to have the best items and everything. Especially levels 130+ in Ep3.

Arislan
May 18, 2004, 11:01 PM
This thread at this point is just a list of FSODers, and has served it's purpose. FSODing is a bitch, it sucks, and people that do it are generally asses, but this is turning into nothing but a rants thread. So... Locky we go.