PDA

View Full Version : Cheap hardware for chatting online?

HUmarAaron
Mar 11, 2004, 08:13 PM
Hi. I know I haven't posted here in awhile, but I have yet another question. For PSO Episodes I, II, & III for GC, what is the most reliable typing solution for a low price? Should I buy a Powerboard or is there a better solution in the form of a keyboard adapter? Any help would be appreciated.

VioletSkye
Mar 11, 2004, 08:46 PM
Might as well get the Powerboard since it comes with an adapter also. The only problem with the adapter and Powerboard is that some of the symbol mappings are wrong but its not a big deal and doesn't affect letters or numbers. Gameshark makes a KB that is compatible with GC also that has correct mapping but I'm too lazy to look for the link (you can find a thread in Off Topic about this also where I list the link for the Sharkboard) or you can go to http://www.gameshark.com and find it there. Its $29.99 I believe ($10 more than the powerboard)

HUmarAaron
Mar 12, 2004, 08:08 AM
Ok. Thanks for the help. If Episode III is any good, I think I'll buy a Powerboard.

Sharkyland
Mar 12, 2004, 10:39 AM
It's nice to have a keyboard because you really don't want turn expiring when doing tournaments.