PDA

View Full Version : recommended levels for ultimate

Zeroy
Mar 11, 2004, 09:22 PM
what is the recommended level for the Sil Dragon and the Ultimate Caves? I want to hunt for the Red Sword and Chain Sawd but im probably too weak to stand up the the Vulmers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Kuea
Mar 11, 2004, 09:45 PM
level 71..... Well you have a chance at the dragon but caves..... my advice get a good handgun and shhot from the door.
worked for me I got through.

LoreSeeker
Mar 11, 2004, 09:57 PM
Based on your sig, you're obviously offline and very legit, so I'd recommend getting above level 80 for Caves. You could probably hunt for items in quests with AI, because they can tank for you.

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 11, 2004, 11:00 PM
My advice would be to get a good sword, such as Last Survivor or such what. Then do some Forest runs, before taking on Caves. A good rule of thumb to follow when using a Hunter if your not sure if your rdy is as follows. If the enemies typically do half your life then don't play the next level. If they do about 1/3 of your HP or less then you can *probably* beat the next level. If they don't even knock you off your feet anymore, then you should definitely be on the next level. (keep in mind, this is the rule I follow. Its not some law you MUST follow.)

But yeah, with my FOnewm I just got to Ultimate at level 57. Then I beat Ultimate Sil Dragon at about 59-60. As a Hunter you shouldn't have too much trouble, just be rdy to use A LOT of resta.

Zeroy
Mar 11, 2004, 11:42 PM
well the sil fell easily to my Angry Fist, and thanks to him my stinking deposit box is full (999,999 Meseta). now to see how i fare in teh caves.

Sheldama
Mar 11, 2004, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I OWNED the Sil dragon With my lvl 80 Hucast.... my problem was I never "Got around" to offing Falz till level 79, it was such a joke. but yeah, you *shouldnt* have many problems.