PDA

View Full Version : W...T...F

Myopathy
Mar 12, 2004, 04:48 AM
I just got finished with a battle in a team tourney against two COMs. Everything looked fine until it got to be their turn. Sil'fer attacked us with what seemed to be Virus. HOWEVER, she didn't actually have it comboed or anything. It just showed Sil'fer's character card, by itself, attacking everything we had, including our character cards, each for 4 damage. All she did was turn and punch the air (empty square), and she did virus on us...with NO card. Can someone explain this to me? She did it a total of 3 times in the game. I didn't see the Virus card a single time. Thanks for your help.

LeRoy_G
Mar 12, 2004, 05:20 AM
when u have a card equipt that does not allow the use of action cards against that card, u will not see them eventhough they are used.

if that is not the case i don't understand it either.

Sharkyland
Mar 12, 2004, 09:01 AM
I hate virus. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zaneatron
Mar 12, 2004, 12:57 PM
someone must have had an action disruptor card on. cards like virs, tornado, and even rampage are semi effected buy this.
they can still be used to attack, even though the disruptor should do something about them. but. when you attack with virus, the ability might change a bit, so it affects all cards, instead of cards that cost 3 or less to set. the same goes for tornado. if you use silfer and tornado whilst an sction disruptor is on the field, 3 damage will be done to everything, including character cards.
when you attack with rampage, the card will be removed, but the effect will still work though.

bloody action disruptors *shakes fist*

punkasssss
Mar 13, 2004, 02:57 AM
I don't get that, cause when I use my techs on action disrupters, it cancels it completely, I end up just attacking with my cane and doing 1 damage.