PDA

View Full Version : Event Card problem...

Gigorman
Mar 12, 2004, 04:11 PM
I have PSOIII data on card one and PSOI&II on card two. I'm told it doesn't matter what card either data is on, even though I've already tried new PSOI&II data onto card one. I go online, offline, select the Event option at the trade counter and I get nothing. Does anyone know the problem or can help?

MightyMule
Mar 12, 2004, 04:19 PM
I had my data on the other card as well as it didn't pick it up. My solution was just make a new PSO I/II slot on the same card as III.

Gigorman
Mar 12, 2004, 04:29 PM
Did you still have the card with your first PSOI&II data in the second slot? Because like I said before, I already tried new data. And obviously I had my first PSOI&II data in the second slot...

MightyMule
Mar 12, 2004, 04:34 PM
Yes as far as I know I did. I didn't create a character or anything.

It may have to do with the fact that I setup my HL from scratch with the new PSO I/II data. Maybe it looks for the serial/access number or something.

Easier solution is to ask if somebody here has an extra nano dragon. I am sure some of the JP importers must have more than 3

Gigorman
Mar 12, 2004, 04:39 PM
I believe it's an E rank card...

Skorpius
Mar 12, 2004, 04:48 PM
Nano Dragon R4
You can get these normally.

I got mine by having my EP3 data on the same card as EP1&2 data.

Mixfortune
Mar 12, 2004, 04:50 PM
Make sure you try both Story Mode and Free Battle. I'm almost positive that you have to get it in Story Mode (at least as far as offline goes).

Gigorman
Mar 12, 2004, 05:00 PM
I was also told that is was called Nano Dragon+ and had a goldish background, I haven't looked at the normal one's background. According to a Silver Skorpion, it's an R4 card, which I currently have three of...