PDA

View Full Version : A perfect Hunter!

Xaos_127
Mar 12, 2004, 07:06 PM
i wanted to start a new character, a hunter to be precise but i was looking at the item findings and i can't decide what section id to get. Skyly seems to get a lot of good swords but Bluefull get some good partisans and there are others as well.I've only ever made Ranger classes so i don't know much about these ids.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xaos_127 on 2004-03-12 16:08 ]</font>

Sef
Mar 12, 2004, 07:09 PM
Why not have both? Let a friend have a character that's either Skyly or Bluefull depending on your choice. I hear Redria's good too.

But if the two you want more are Skyly and Bluefull, make both. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Not two of the same of course. You could spice it up and have a HUcast and HUnewearl.

Xaos_127
Mar 12, 2004, 07:20 PM
i live in Australia this game isn't very popular here,We would prefer chasing a kangaroo with a boomarang!
on a serious note only 2 of my friends have this game and they already have 4 charcters and are too stingy to buy a memory card!

Zeroy
Mar 12, 2004, 07:25 PM
my best char is a skyly and my best friends best char is a bluefull, perfect combination. swords for power, partisans for accuracy.

Sef
Mar 12, 2004, 07:26 PM
Well, if all else fails...

Pick a hand.

Zeroy
Mar 12, 2004, 07:29 PM
skyly is the only id that finds the Sealed J-Sword, if that helps at all (Ultimate Gi Gue)

lain2k3
Mar 12, 2004, 07:36 PM
On 2004-03-12 16:29, Zeroy wrote:
skyly is the only id that finds the Sealed J-Sword, if that helps at all (Ultimate Gi Gue)

Check my post in Sef's thread, Redria pwns Skyly for first character hunters.

doubletake123
Mar 12, 2004, 07:37 PM
skyly is an amazing ID and I've heard all that a Bluefull finds are gea bolgs which aren't too good so I'd go with a skyly hucast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: doubletake123 on 2004-03-12 16:38 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Mar 12, 2004, 08:05 PM
Skyly is better for female HUnters, IMO, becuase Males have a kinda slow sword animation. Redria is a great ID for ANY character. Easy Lavis, only shot at Iristia, easy God/Units, easy Demolition Comet (great weapon, btw), easy Red Handgun, doable Guard Wave...

And so on. A very great ID. Also finds lots of good slicers. Flight Cutter, Red Slicer, and LOTS of Diska of Braveman (which are pretty nice with good Percents).

Rainbowlemon
Mar 13, 2004, 06:30 AM
Skyly is good, if you want that Red sword/Chainsawd, but otherwise, Redria is much better. It has so much more vareity, and lots more of the drops are supportive (Armour, Units, etc.), which have, in my opinion, a higher priority than weapons.

Hrith
Mar 13, 2004, 09:25 AM
I go by Lain's opinion, best ID is Redria.
I have a Lv 178 Skyly and a Lv 164 Redria, I suggest Redria.

azngamer648
Mar 13, 2004, 12:52 PM
Go with Redria if you want variety and God/Units, but if you just want weapons, go for Skyly.

Jive18
Mar 13, 2004, 02:40 PM
Another usual ID argument, I believe Redria is just too good of an ID to pass up for a hunter. Skyly is great, but Sealed J-Sword has a horrendous drop rate and is not worth making a character just to get that single item. However, if you were making a HUnny, I'd go with Skyly pretty much based on Heart of Poumn. Again, go Redria, it's just an amazing ID.

Jarek
Mar 13, 2004, 04:59 PM
Although it's my FOmarl that has Redria, it seems like it would still be good for a HUnter as well. But since you're talking about bluefull and skyly, I think skyly is easier/better for the simple fact of lots of rare HUnter weps. Not so sure about bluefull, but I guess you could always just check the drop charts if you need that kind of info. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif