PDA

View Full Version : Card: Reverser

Saiffy
Mar 12, 2004, 07:30 PM
I was in a team battle and me and my partner took out one of the guys, he stayed to watch and his partner said they have a plan. Naturally i asked what cold his dead partner do? He said he has an S-rank card: Reverser(At lvl 2 i knew he was lying) but after looking in the DB i didn't see any reverser cards. Are they actually real? Or was he trying to intimmidate me and my partner?

Thanks in advance

Mixfortune
Mar 12, 2004, 07:47 PM
As far as I know there are no Reverser cards.
If anything, it wouldn't do something as extreme as reviving a team member. If it did exist, it would probably do something like put a card from the discard pile into your hand, or into your deck, or onto the field, or something along those lines. I'm fairly certain the DB has most all the cards available, so if it's not there it's doubtful that it exists at all.

Saiffy
Mar 12, 2004, 08:05 PM
ok thanks, i was pretty sure i didn't exist

Getintothegame
Mar 13, 2004, 12:28 AM
I'll double check when I can. It will be when I can get the info for the unreleased cards, too. So, hopefully soon. We'll have to see.

I doubt it is real, though.

That'd be an awesome card, though.

Arislan
Mar 13, 2004, 02:18 AM
Spoilers, but you probably knew that already.

No, no reverser. The current Techs that are released are all that there are. The only other magical efect cards that are in the game are the Photon Blasts from Ep3 Trial.

Alena Zouryx
Mar 15, 2004, 11:57 AM
But isn't it always possible that they could be released over time, just like how new items were added on Ep1 & 2?

I'm going to keep my hopes up, because Reverser would be an amazing card to have for any FO deck (especially for team play).

Zaneatron
Mar 15, 2004, 12:53 PM
yes it would be amazing if they could, but they cant. this is because they cant release whats not in the game. all the cards that are going to be released have to be on the game disc in the first place. certain people have the ability to look at the contents of the disc, so they can actually see what cards are there and what cards arnt, this way, they can predict what is going to be released.
if the card isnt there, there is no way for sega to get it to us unless they make it available by download, but that would probably be very difficult :S

and out of the existing normal 477 cards (obviously no E ranks) Reverser isnt one of them.