PDA

View Full Version : A Few Easy Questions...

Olorin
Mar 13, 2004, 12:12 AM
I just got this a few days ago and there are still a lot of things I don't fully understand. So here are a few things I am wondering about, I will post more later if I think of them.

NEW QUESTION:
6. Is there any difference between the different colored card packs that I get to pick from after a battle?

1. When I am chosing a game online, beside the name's of some of the games it has a small picture of what looks like a sword (in the same place where the lock is if the game is locked). What does this mean?

2. Is there anything special to the tournament number rank that you get? Is it your rank against other people, or is it just some random number?

3. Can I use the same card in multiple decks, or can a card only be used in one deck at a time?

4. How can a deck be cheap (I am refering to the most recent poll)?

5. What all can Meseta be used for? The only things I know is for changing the music in the lobby and the auction thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olorin on 2004-03-13 15:11 ]</font>

Codester
Mar 13, 2004, 12:18 AM
1. The sword means the members of the game are already in a battle.

2. No clue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

3. Cards can be in as many of your decks as you would like at the same time.

4. A cheap deck is more dependant on who your using the deck on that the deck itself. Basically, its a deck that is impossible for a new player to compeat against because the counter cards to it are rare.

Arislan
Mar 13, 2004, 02:17 AM
2. Is there anything special to the tournament number rank that you get? Is it your rank against other people, or is it just some random number?

It's your rank compared to all other players of that version, based on total Meseta earned.

3. Can I use the same card in multiple decks, or can a card only be used in one deck at a time?

Yes, you can use cards in multiple decks, so at most you only ever need 3 of any card.

4. How can a deck be cheap (I am refering to the most recent poll)?

Unless a counter deck is specifically built to use against it, the deck is nearly impossible to defeat. The card combinations are simply too powerful to do anything about.

5. What all can Meseta be used for? The only things I know is for changing the music in the lobby and the auction thing.

That's about right, the Gacha machine adn the music are it. Total meseta is used to caluclate your rank though, so it is still useful in general.

Olorin
Mar 13, 2004, 11:09 AM
So if I spend meseta does it take away from my total and thus my rank? Or does it still remember the total amount that I have earned?

rena-ko
Mar 13, 2004, 11:17 AM
what you earned counts, not what you have.
so spend it all away if you like.

Olorin
Mar 13, 2004, 06:25 PM
I have a new question, see the top of the first post.

kitsuneko
Mar 13, 2004, 06:57 PM
NEW QUESTION:
6. Is there any difference between the different colored card packs that I get to pick from after a battle?

Me myself, have not noticed if there are any differences. I've yet to write down all of what i get from packs for a day, however.

Arislan
Mar 13, 2004, 07:03 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1525