PDA

View Full Version : New Character

mafuwally
Mar 13, 2004, 08:01 AM
I'm going to create a new Redria so I can savour many of the great items from the said section I.D, and I'd like to ask what character class everyone reccomends. I already have a HUmar, a RAmar and a FOnewm, so i would like to go for something like a HUcast or Racast.
What would be easier?

epeon
Mar 13, 2004, 08:37 AM
On 2004-03-13 05:01, mafuwally wrote:
I'm going to create a new Redria so I can savour many of the great items from the said section I.D, and I'd like to ask what character class everyone reccomends. I already have a HUmar, a RAmar and a FOnewm, so i would like to go for something like a HUcast or Racast.
What would be easier?

you should try a RAmarl or HUnewearl, they have good techs

Butoden
Mar 13, 2004, 08:47 AM
On 2004-03-13 05:01, mafuwally wrote:
What would be easier?

Easier? RAcast. They range and yes that's easier because you keep the enemies at a distance... So you would have to face less dangers. Of course androids are more suitable for solo-play. But if you like Hack n Slash more I suggest HUcast. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rainbowlemon
Mar 13, 2004, 09:17 AM
If it had to be between those two, I would recommend RAcast, as HUcasts have a dreadfully low ATA, which i just can't stand. However, if you don't like patiently shooting from a distance, then go for HUcast...but only under that condition. There's no point being really powerful if you only hit half of the time.

doubletake123
Mar 13, 2004, 09:31 AM
well, I just made a redria racast and he's pretty good and I know the hucasts accuracy is nothing special bu, since his power is so high you can just use a rati mag and you'll befine. I have a hucast skyly and the thing can't be killed so really it's up to you their both great choices.

Hrith
Mar 13, 2004, 09:44 AM
You will not see a huge difference between RAmar and RAcast, while you will between HUmar and HUcast.

HUcasts are hella fun to play, mine is Lv178 and has not bored me yet.

AeraLure
Mar 13, 2004, 09:49 AM
On 2004-03-13 05:37, epeon wrote:

you should try a RAmarl or HUnewearl, they have good techs

That's my advice too, actually.

mafuwally
Mar 13, 2004, 09:50 AM
Im still tied between RAcast and HUcast, but I only just recently made a RAmar and i've had my HUmar for about a year now.
So I think i'm leaning towards HUcast....Ill see what other people say...

Zeroy
Mar 13, 2004, 09:55 AM
it really depends on wiether you want a HU or a RA.

HUNTERS: HUcast for power, HUnewearl for techs (i still use a HUmar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif, making a HUnewearl though)

RANGERS: RAcast for power and such, RAmarl for techs.

imported_DaNtE
Mar 13, 2004, 06:44 PM
On 2004-03-13 06:17, Antimony wrote:
If it had to be between those two, I would recommend RAcast, as HUcasts have a dreadfully low ATA, which i just can't stand. However, if you don't like patiently shooting from a distance, then go for HUcast...but only under that condition. There's no point being really powerful if you only hit half of the time.

I have to disagree with you, at higher levels every class is hitting almost every shot/attack, so the power is a plus...and I have no problem with the average ATA, just use units or an accurate saber or partisan...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ganondorf on 2004-03-13 15:45 ]</font>

Sef
Mar 13, 2004, 06:51 PM
You could have a gun-handling HUcast. At first it may be alittle awkward, but as he levels up shooting enemies should be alot easier. Traps can help you out too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-03-13 15:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-03-13 17:02 ]</font>

cyber_fighter
Mar 13, 2004, 07:55 PM
i personally don't really like androids at all. I find the ability to use resta and other spells, is more valuable than the better attack and defence.

But thats just my opinion, you can do whatever floats you boat. It all depends if you want a Hunter or Ranger.

Hope you like your choice. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif