PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Arcadia Legends help.

Ness
Mar 13, 2004, 08:59 AM
Can anyone tell me where Spice Isalnd is? It's the place where you get Khale, that spice for the kabal. Gordo says it's in the east, but I've looked all over for it. Can someon tell me where it is and if it's at high, normal, or low altitude.

The_Pea_Guy
Mar 13, 2004, 09:11 AM
Ah, that old chestnut! Brings back memories when I was trying to find Spice Island on Skies of Arcadia on the DC. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The discovery Spice Island should be south-west of Yafutoma and I think it is found on normal altitude.

If this doesn't help, try looking on gamefaqs.com for a discovery walkthrough on Skies of Arcadia.

Ness
Mar 13, 2004, 09:36 AM
I found it. Thanks.

Solstis
Mar 13, 2004, 10:23 AM
I think it took me days to find that stupid spice island on DC.

Yeah, it's in the east---- how helpful!

navci
Mar 13, 2004, 02:17 PM
I hate those invisible islands.

I love this game. <3

Sharkyland
Mar 13, 2004, 06:00 PM
Those people on the SOA world forum board are wondering about my SOA comic and the people on this forum are wondering about my PSO comic. x_x gyah... so much to do.

Akdov
Mar 13, 2004, 07:18 PM
I found all those items in the stupid islands, and all I got was some lousy thing for Cupil....I love Skies of Arcadia. Spike showed it to me on the DC, and i've been in love with it ever since.

geewj
Mar 13, 2004, 09:45 PM
I can not stand that game.

Ness
Mar 13, 2004, 10:57 PM
On 2004-03-13 16:18, Akdov wrote:
I found all those items in the stupid islands, and all I got was some lousy thing for Cupil....I love Skies of Arcadia. Spike showed it to me on the DC, and i've been in love with it ever since.

I was pretty ticked off when I used the Abrik Cham and nothing happened. Then I realized that Cupil Claymore was Cupil's final form.

navci
Mar 14, 2004, 01:58 AM
I was pretty ticked off when I used the Abrik Cham and nothing happened. Then I realized that Cupil Claymore was Cupil's final form.

Is not. Cupil's final form is Cupil Final. I never get that one because I keep missing a cham. :|

Noone
Mar 14, 2004, 02:24 PM
How long is that game? I only played it for ten hours and it wore me down. I just want to finish it...

I guess this is off the topic, but rather not make a new one since it's along the same lines.

shifter
Mar 14, 2004, 04:38 PM
it can be quit long if your just trying to accomplish everything. ive spent a few days on the game(not sure of the exact hours off hand) and i still havent finished it. i spent several hours trying to defeat pistaol(sp) for the last time, but she always seems to take out several of my guys with that silver moon tech, the one that can kill evryone on the screen with one shoot, or she hits fina with her combo and kills her outright.

Alighieri
Mar 14, 2004, 04:56 PM
I got really pissed off when I found out that I missed ONLY 5% of the chests in the game and because of that couldn`t get "The Legend" rank...ehhh....but right afer getting "The King of the Rouges" I got "Sky Battle King" so I was kinda happy^^

Sharkyland
Mar 14, 2004, 05:06 PM
To beat Piastol, it's very good to keep using Aika's Delta Shield and Enrique's Justice Shield.

Anyway, I was lazy in beating the game. I was so happy when you begin to get the extra features on the ship... made the game so much better.

Solstis
Mar 14, 2004, 05:06 PM
On 2004-03-13 22:58, navi wrote:

Is not. Cupil's final form is Cupil Final. I never get that one because I keep missing a cham. :|

You needed the Dreamcast online thingy for that.