PDA

View Full Version : lovely..im getting there.

magenta
Apr 19, 2001, 07:34 AM
reached lv90.. hopefully not long now to reach 100

current statistics (that i bother remebering) are:

HP = 615
TP = 1109

ATP = 483 (maxed)
DFP = 201
MST = 650 (maxed)

Valiant fram 3 slot (because i havent found anything better)
Ogre power++
Ogre power+
God Mind-
using double saber+20, varista+9

still found nothing good for my char, apart from maybe a fake agito.
got soul banisher+1 but cant use it, and various other char usable weapons. (vjayas, brioniacs, meteor smash)

got pian mag (thanks to c, for the cell)
lvl200 kumara max stats
lvl200 naga
and 2 BABY mags

my kingdom for a del saber or pan arms!!

Sisqua
Apr 19, 2001, 07:40 AM
Hey Magenta - are we ever going to manage to have a game? I might have a better 4 slot armour u can have - found a couple in the last few days.

S.

IceBlink
Apr 19, 2001, 08:10 AM
Hey, yeah, I've been meaning to play with you two as well! ^_^;

We all live in the UK... should be easy to set a time, right? ^_^ Well, well? ^_^ Let's have a UK game tonight! ^_^; In all of my days online, I've never played with a fellow UKian... ^_^;;

Sisqua
Apr 19, 2001, 08:13 AM
Sounds like a plan.

Probably better if we use private messages to arrange it from now on.

S.

Sisqua
Apr 19, 2001, 08:28 AM
Ok read 'em naaaaaaah!!!

I expect prompt replies from both of ya or I'll be sendin' the Saaaarf London boys raaaaand.

S.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Sisqua on 2001-04-19 06:29 ]</font>

SaitoH
Apr 19, 2001, 09:07 AM
Magneta, you should get rid of those Ogre powers and put in a God legs and a general body (your def. is kinda low). Don't worry too much about your frame, Aviendha had a perfect frame untill she was level 95 (Though you should have a 4-slot frame). I pretty sure I have an extra valiant or a 3-slot ultimate in my bank. If not me, i'm sure someone would be willing to more than willing donate. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Other than that, your characters seems ready to take on Falz(v-hard) by herself!

magenta
Apr 19, 2001, 09:26 AM
Other than that, your characters seems ready to take on Falz(v-hard) by herself!

been there, done that..
twice without dying (resorting to scape dolls)... in his first form i use mainly magic, to stay away from the spinning things..and i try n get close with a dbl saber strikes... then i mainly just use my dbl saber to attack falz's second form..using magic to heal....third form i use my handy varista...

takess soooo long though.. tried third form with dbl saber, higher damage but its a lot rarer to get hits with it... since you need to be close n directly in front... thus varista is better for third form..

Lmnopia
Apr 19, 2001, 01:52 PM
hehe free post....

AxemPunanny
Apr 19, 2001, 02:26 PM
I've had a Perfect Frame 3-slot for probably 20 levels. I haven't found a better armor with at least 3 slots.

Anytime someone brings up mags, especially L200 mags... I gotta bring out my list...

XPunanny (side-job as mag farmer)
L200 Marica (censored)
L200 Naga
L170 Garuda
L149 Bhirava
L80 Ila
L55 Kumara (this was supposed to be my Star Atom mag, but accidentally fed it an antiparalysis...ack... now I dunno if it would have been Kumara or not)
3X Vritras
4X Babies

DCMarine
L200 Kaitabha
L~130 Madhu
L~140 Varaha
3-5 other mags I don't remember

and every other mag, from my other chars I've haven't touched much.... sometimes I'm feeding 2-4 mags at a time...

yet to find a mag cell... I have one which was given to me...

Core
Apr 19, 2001, 02:51 PM
Good for You!

Rubius-sama
Apr 19, 2001, 02:57 PM
heh.........thats alot o' mags!