PDA

View Full Version : EP3: to the people that beat Leucon Knight ...

jnblz316
Mar 13, 2004, 05:00 PM
i've died i don't know how many times from this guy and he has defense cards up the ying yang. i went to free battle to lvl up a little to get better cards but i still can't beat him. i'm at card lvl 8 right now and nothing. would anyone have any strategy's for me to beat this royal pain in my (ooops there i go again). any help would be deeply appreciated.
thank you in advance

Myopathy
Mar 13, 2004, 05:24 PM
Who's Leucon Knight? (If this is offline, then I wouldn't know anything about him).

But a good way to counter def cards is to have def cards yourself. Either that, or just make combos that do ridiculous amounts of damage so no matter what def cards he has, they won't be much help.

metermore
Mar 13, 2004, 05:38 PM
what char are you useing?
i used Guykid

jnblz316
Mar 13, 2004, 06:07 PM
i use teifu but i'll give guykid a try.

Arislan
Mar 13, 2004, 06:58 PM
Since he switches his TP/AP defense, use Relmitos with a mixture of sabers/wands and other decent AP/TP weapons. Throw some techs and action cards in. That way, no matter what form he's in, you'll be able to hit him with a decent attack after possibly attacking once to switch your AP and TP.

Codester
Mar 13, 2004, 07:16 PM
I beat him on my second attempt with an offensive Kylria deck. I know it depends on your cards, but I was able to just keep discarding to get my Split Boosts and GN Atk cards back, so that whenever I could hit with physical attacks, I would do on the upwards of 10-12 damage or more with a high split roll. I added a few Zonda's after my first battle, but I ended up only using one of them, and only getting 2 damage out of it anyway.

Thinking about it, if you have a good supply of Guards and Reductions, he'll have a decently hard time taking out any equipment with a fair amount of HP.
The only reason I lost the first time I fought him was because I had lost over half my HP before I figured out how his Periodic Shield thing worked.

Eibra
Mar 13, 2004, 09:10 PM
I was having a lot of trouble with him when I was trying to use Guykild. THen I switched to Rel'mitos and did it no problem. As was mentioned the trick is to just make use of Rel'mitos' A/TP switch feature and nail him with the appropriate attack/spell each time. Since there's no shuffle you can stack your deck just the way you want and the only thing you gotta worry about is getting a high enough dice roll to play everything you want. dice fever and other boosters will probably help since he won't benifit from it as much as you will.

With Arkz I just used Creinu and my cheapo red slime deck. No reason to feel guilty about a cheap deck if you're pwning the computer right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nai_Calus
Mar 13, 2004, 09:29 PM
On 2004-03-13 18:10, Eibra wrote:

With Arkz I just used Creinu and my cheapo red slime deck. No reason to feel guilty about a cheap deck if you're pwning the computer right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But it's cheating! Or something. ...Nah, as stupid as it is, the computer DESERVES pwning.

Tim, you skank, I didn't even remember that you had an account here.

SolRiver
Mar 13, 2004, 09:52 PM
I beat him with endu =/

I remember he slay my dark berla like they are nothing... changing my d.berla's hp and tp around =(

I beat him on the 3rd time i try him, dont remember what card lv thou =P It was kind of a pain... I just set monsters/prepare for attack when he is immune to physical, then attack when i can as much as possible... of course, sometime he just gifoie all of them and clean the floor. But, I just reset all my monsters again and hope for no gifoie anytime soon.

I really should have use ohgun or something thou, the far range + impact halfguard would have been really useful.

Oh yea, I havent try hunter yet =/ so no suggestion on hunter side http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2004-03-13 18:53 ]</font>

Mr_Special
Mar 14, 2004, 10:41 AM
I used Memoru... I only had simple techs, and no cards to boost their power.

I had mostly 3-4 TP monsters, and one C-Sorc. I also had 2 Hildebears in the deck for good measure http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sunblast
Mar 15, 2004, 06:20 AM
I used Sil'fer, and I guess I got lucky, because he was a joke for me! He kept doing attacks that did 0 damage, even when I didn't block. Also, I suggest that if you can get an attack off, do it. Even if he's immune to it. I always got a swing or two off with a sword or partisan, and while it'd do 0 damage, he'd still use his defense cards! Tee hee!

Sharkyland
Mar 15, 2004, 10:56 AM
Hmm... I used Saligun first and got defeated pretty easy and I had steady damage too... x_x then I used Sil'fer then I cremated his ---.

Alena Zouryx
Mar 15, 2004, 11:55 AM
I used Ino'lis (like always) and all I did was simple. I loaded up on techs and canes with high TP, and I fired away from long distance. Ino'lis's Tech ability allows you to cast more techs with less ATK, and with the right cane, they can do around 6 to 9 HP damage per tech. I (surprisingly) got a B+ in the battle agaist this guy. ^_^

tgif2000
Mar 15, 2004, 12:45 PM
i killed leucon knight a Clvl 7 the first time i met him and i got an S RANK!!! (the only one i ever had).