PDA

View Full Version : Just afew Questions and concerns (Welcome back me.)

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 13, 2004, 10:50 PM
yeah, i've been away for oh say, 8 months or so, PSO III finally made it's way to my GC, oddly enough i bought it on a spurt, and i think i made the right choice, it's fun, and interesting, heck i'm thinking much more than "A button A button. X, A. A, A, B, X"

anyway, just a few questions:

Online Life, is there really nothing more to do than compeat? are there just tournoments? and how strong is everyone only?

Are there time limits and such? what is given to the winner?

Offline life:

Really..what is the fastest way to grow in EXP? this is taking much too long.

Sailgun, later level, Ark story side.

i just can't seem to beat her, and i figure my decks are rather good, she just blocks all weak attack, but pumping up my monsters mean i have to trust in my luck of the roll, something that i'd rather not do.

and Finally, are there any plans on having a Download in which you make your Created character a story character card? i'm rather sad at the fact that my poor FOmar Ryo will never see action in ep III, ever.

PS, and somewhat off topic: Anyone know any links to PSO Fan Art? i always find those interesting.

thank you, and well i hope to be around more, heh maybe someone will remember me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2004-03-13 19:56 ]</font>

Malkavian
Mar 14, 2004, 06:13 AM
In online you basically play Humans or Com in tournaments or free battle mode games.
After some time play against COM is extremely boring. So if you want to keep the fun is needed to compete against other players. Which I think is great.

In normal games you only get exp and the cards pack. In tournament there is meseta won too. Meseta determines your online rank and can also be used to buy cards in shop and use the jukebox in lobbies.

In normal games you can choose all the game options. The tournaments have preset rules. Normally they are 30 minute games and rarely 15 minutes.