PDA

View Full Version : Three requests! Please read!

KodiaX987
Apr 19, 2001, 08:34 AM
This is for anyone who has the free time and the tools to do that:

1) Create a new PSO character. DO NOT ROTATE IT! Select a RAcaseal, and enter as name NUDNAFJOOH (all caps) for the secret costumes. Select costume 9. Then, make her as tall as possible, and push the D-Pad to the left just a little. Take a screenshot of this. Go to the face options, take a screenshot of the closeup too, and then E-Mail both pics to me!

2) If you draw good Anime, I need someone to draw part of the cast of IceBlink's Wierd Life. If you draw Anime at all, would be cool to have some people illustrate parts of the story. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

3) I took the EXTRA photos from the PSO CD, but there is this picture, of people at the market (with the guy whose avatar I use), that I don't have. If anyone has it, in 800X600 or better, please tell me!

IceBlink
Apr 19, 2001, 08:56 AM
Heh, I am doing anime fanart of it already! ^_^ Look at my profile for a link to my early works! ^_^

Bear in mind most of it is like 3 years old... by now, I'm onto other things ^_^

Danger_Girl
Apr 19, 2001, 09:16 AM
Daaaaaamn! You've got talent!!!!!

Hey IceBlink....sweetiehttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. Could you draw a picture of cute lil Danger Girl. I would be very gratefull. I might even give you a little kiss.

IceBlink
Apr 19, 2001, 09:24 AM
Heh, sure. As soon as I finish my own characters, Watashiwa's charas, Jazzy and Akumi and everyone else.. ^_^;;

And when my lousy scanner starts working again... heh! ^_^;

I'll have a try anyway. ^_^

Danger_Girl
Apr 19, 2001, 09:39 AM
Oh brother! Forget I asked http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif.

IceBlink
Apr 19, 2001, 10:54 AM
Heh, I 'll try anyway. ^_^ Your sig shows off Danger Girl... ^_^ I can draw a anime version of that in the same pose! ^_^

AxemPunanny
Apr 19, 2001, 03:32 PM
Hey Iceblink, how bout of a different pose of her.. heh heh

DG, how about a kiss for me.. just for being me... (puppy eyes) plz...

LOL.

I missed those days when I used to draw. I've thought of doing a fanfic of my chars, and then posting drawings with those fanfics, almost like a comic, but that would take alot of time for me. Time I definitely don't have right now. Plus I don't seem to have the resources to get that all together...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2001-04-19 13:56 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2001-04-19 13:59 ]</font>

AxemPunanny
Apr 19, 2001, 03:36 PM
Oh yea, Blink-ey... since I had the thought of doing a fanfic, I came up with ideas I could put in it... I had one moment where you, your mag, and pikachu came into one of the shops (hunter's guild, shopping, etc.) in Pioneer 2, and happen to meet 2 of my chars...

IceBlink, his mag and Pikachu enter (insert room). As they enter, they run into DCMarine (RAcast) and Sooky Sooky (undecided between FOmarl and HUnewearl).

Right away, DCMarine spots pikachu... (Whenever DC sees a rappie, he gets excited... I dunno what he would do... What would a big RAcast do if they were overly-excited? Just hope he isn't carrying a big gun, or it could be more McRappy Nuggets.)

DC's eyes turn and blink yellow at the site of a rappy. Before he could do anything...

Sooky Sooky stops him, and says in a soothing voice, "Calm down DC."

DCMarine gives a robotic sigh.

Sooky Sooky greets IceBlink and his companions, "Hello IceBlink."

errr... I haven't really given much thought into my fanfic stories... I was thinking about how much DC loves rappies, then I remembered your Pikachu... this lil moment came up... just wanted to share it with you Iceblink. Maybe someday I'll actually do this fanfic.

KodiaX987
Apr 19, 2001, 05:03 PM
Yeah, that is great stuff! Looking forward to the IBWL fancic pics! My own pic idea would be used as a title graphic for the IBWL website. Of course, you won't need to group-shot all 30,651,819 characters. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif I'll take down that number to around a dozen or maybe even less than that.