PDA

View Full Version : STUCK STUCK

Zephy
Mar 14, 2004, 10:09 AM
Im stuck on the ARKZ quest Unseen enemy 2!! Does anyone have a strategy for this ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

AzureBlaze
Mar 15, 2004, 01:12 AM
I don't recall each quest by it's title...

Can you describe it like with the
-rules
-who it's vs
-who you like to be
-why you mess up

Sometimes, it requires details to help out. (similarly I got a bit stuck on the Intruder! one vs. Saligun at Molae Venti because of the Max Roll=4 limit that was part of the rules)

navci
Mar 15, 2004, 01:18 AM
5-1 Unseen Enemy 1?

One with Endu as your COM partner vs Vivianna and Teifu?

Mixfortune
Mar 15, 2004, 02:43 AM
Unseen Enemy 2 is the one against Ino'lis.
Minimum roll is 3.
Maximum roll is 3.
No shuffle.

She uses weapons like Hidebear's Cane and Mahus.
She used action cards like Companion.

Ok, here's what I did. This might not work with your style (or with what cards you have available).

First of all, order your deck how you want it. You can pretty much dictate the first few rounds of the battle, since you know you will always roll a base of 3/3 and have no shuffle on your deck.

Personally, I put two Dice +1's and a Chaos Sorcerer at the beginning. This is, however, a risky move. Both you and Ino'lis will be rolling 5/5s.

A more general strategy may be to load up on two Dice +1s, OR a Dice Fever. Chances are you'll have to go with two Dice +1s. Don't put more than that, otherwise you're wasting card space. You can't play more than 2 at a time anyways, in this case. If you have a high cost creature, try playing 2 Dice +1s, then bring out a 4-5 cost AP/TP boost creature, like a Nano Dragon or Chaos Sorcerer. Then, play some sort of card that will remove all Assists, or play an Assist to remove the previous ones. This way, you'll always roll 3/3 while having a high cost creature out. You can AP/TP boost against Ino'lis's weapons (making your creature stronger each time you destroy something), forcing her to stick to 3/3 each round.

Be careful, though. She has a Companion card or two. Companion is an action card played during the defense phase that deals the same damage it was dealt back at the attacker, so watch out for that. It may be best to use a diversion attack (a weak attack meant to use up COM defense cards) before striking with the high cost creature. If you lose low cost creatures, you can always replace them easily.