PDA

View Full Version : melee/tech FOmar

Zeroy
Mar 14, 2004, 01:52 PM
im thinking of creating a half melee half tech FOmar, but im kinda stuck on the id. im sorta leaning towards Yellowboze, since i have a Skyly and Redria allready. I looked at the drop lists for Yellowboze, and it finds alot of useful sabers/handguns, and the magic rock "moola". is there anything wrong with a yellowboze FOmar? should i go with something else?

Kobayashi11
Mar 14, 2004, 02:06 PM
sounds fine to me....

except, explain to me.... what are the benefits of a tech force? like what would he be like? not insulting, just curious, cuz it sounds like a fun character to make........

Hrith
Mar 14, 2004, 02:11 PM
If you wanna tech with a FOmar, which is not a bad idea, I suggest going 30% tech and 70% melee.

well, if you have Skyly and Redria already, Yellowboze is good.
I'd suggest Purplenum or Whitill, but Yellowboze is cool if you are interested in some specific drops there.

Zeroy
Mar 14, 2004, 02:16 PM
i have a friend with a purplenum and another with a whitill, so thats covered.

DirtyDan311
Mar 14, 2004, 07:19 PM
i have a whitill melee fomar, and it works out very nicely. whitill finds a nice balance of weapons, and every area has some hot drops. I also found my first level 30 attack tech(gizonde) in the ruins on whitill http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif