PDA

View Full Version : GC: I have a question( please read would really like an answ

OrphansOwl
Mar 14, 2004, 06:58 PM
I've had episode 1 and 2 for a while for GC and i was going to finaly get an online thingy but will anybody be their to join up with? i really don't like episode three but i was wondering do like a lot of people still play 1 and 2? Please help and how do you get started and stuff?

Corey
Mar 14, 2004, 07:08 PM
Well

Uncle Bob told me he dispised EP3 because it does seem everyone is moving o EP3

but there are still people on Ep1&2.

So ...yeah you could still get it

OrphansOwl
Mar 14, 2004, 07:17 PM
thats good then!! i'll get it but how do you buy a hunters liscene or whatever its called?

Corey
Mar 14, 2004, 07:20 PM
Just register at Sega Ep1&2 site and itll give you info and steps on the hunter License

OR

get Online access with the cube,go to the website option,and select Buy a Hunter's License

Manwe_sulimo
Mar 14, 2004, 09:56 PM
This is something that concerns me as well, as I'm particularily unimpressed with EP3, the reason I started to play PSO was because I like the gameplay. Now, It could be that EP3 is a very good game in it's own rights, however, I don't want to play it; I want to play EP 1&2. I am also concerned that If enough people start playing EP3, that the EP1&2 servers will be empty, or worse shut down. I haven't played PSO GC online yet, but Im looking forward to it and don't want to be disappointed, by low numbers. However, bear in mind that EP3 hasnt been released in Europe yet, so bar people playing imports, I would assume that plenty will still be playing, If Ver1 on DC is anything to go by. So I would say: Don't dispair, if your stuck for a game in a few months, let me know.

blazeking240
Mar 15, 2004, 03:42 PM
not many europeans play but hundreds still play ep 1 and 2

rising_sunset
Mar 15, 2004, 03:44 PM
On 2004-03-15 12:42, blazeking240 wrote:
not many europeans play but hundreds still play ep 1 and 2

Yes, very good point http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

whenever I go to the JP ships in the morning to play there is like 2000 to 5000 People! Yes, so there is about 300 at US ships if you play at night. But yes there are still many people that play ^__^

Rainbowlemon
Mar 15, 2004, 04:47 PM
And besides, you don't need 300 friends, 3 will do! So get it if you have the ability to. I know I would...

Cheep
Mar 15, 2004, 05:51 PM
I still play 1 and 2 alot. I've found there aren't many ult teams though... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif , but there are plenty of other teams. You should be fine. I don't really play eps 3 that much online( I don'thave my trusty guld milla!).

Blitzkommando
Mar 15, 2004, 06:00 PM
If you know where to go the blocks have mainly non-EP III players. I myself have EPIII, it is a good game but... I like the idea of going through an entire level in less than 30 minutes rather than a single battle. Granted some experts can tackle down EPIII in much shorter time but I am not one of them. I still play Episodes I and II with a vengence as do many of the people here. And also stated before, there are usually huge groups of people online. I however get an average of 500-700 on US ships and about 300-400 at night.

Scales_of_Air
Mar 15, 2004, 08:46 PM
Yes, definately play online. I play solo with my FOmar offline, and that's fullfilling enough. I must admit, perhaps the only other game in which I have been so engrossed was Majora's Mask and the old Zelda series, but PSO is excellent because there is always something to do in the game. I have a friend who plays online and has lots fun on the servers. Go for it! - I wish I could!

Greenie
Mar 17, 2004, 03:03 PM
I play both of them pretty much equally, online and off, although recently me and my gf have been playing team tournaments on ep III.

As far as the servers go, since ep 1, II, and III all run on the same servers as long as one is up..the other will continue to be up.

If you currently have Episode III, it's not a problem whatsoever to switch back to ep 1 n 2, hopefully you registered HL for Ep III with your info from ep 1n2....

What I especially like is that when you do a search of guild cards, you can see what friends are online, whether they are in ep 1n2 or 3, then you can bug them and tell them to sawitch games and play with you.....

goku4ever
Mar 18, 2004, 12:26 PM
if I ever get online i will play PSO online

Tsukitesua
Mar 20, 2004, 05:08 PM
Hmmm I wish i could get a cable I agree with any body who don't like ep 3 I was playing and well it was like this
"Oh wow this is fun Okay I summen rappy and evil shark"
" sil'fer will die ...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *loud sound* I SOMMEN BLUE EYES!!!!!!!! Uhh Stupid game" *turns off