PDA

View Full Version : GTA - - True Crime

Olga
Mar 14, 2004, 07:57 PM
do you like True Crime better or Grand Theft Auto?

_Ted_
Mar 14, 2004, 08:01 PM
I've never played True Crime before, but the only way I think it could be better than Grand Theft Auto would be for it to be worse (more evil, you know killing more people, blowing up more cars, etc.) and I don't think they are going to make a game like that without a lot of stink from OPMA (Over Protective Mothers Association).

Skett
Mar 14, 2004, 08:07 PM
GTA, hands down. I own both and GTA has everything. Even if TC was released just after GTA3, it would still wouldn't be as good. However, compared to GTA: VC, TC is slaughtered (as well as several people with helicopter blades).

Olga
Mar 14, 2004, 08:10 PM
On 2004-03-14 17:07, Skett wrote:
GTA, hands down. I own both and GTA has everything. Even if TC was released just after GTA3, it would still wouldn't be as good. However, compared to GTA: VC, TC is slaughtered (as well as several people with helicopter blades).

your right, even though True Crime is cool, GTA still gives you much more freedom, But I dont like what a car looks like after it blows up in GTA, In True Crime, that looks hott when it blows up... plus, in True Crime, the story isn't too good...

Skett
Mar 14, 2004, 08:14 PM
Yeah, the story was rather unoriginal but some of the dialoge was very funny.

"You have the right to soak in your own urine."

I also thought some of the optional cop things were interesting. Like chasing a truck full of Activision games or going after a car from the movie "Vegilenty 8" the movie.

Oh, Activision.

Olga
Mar 14, 2004, 08:29 PM
lol
yah!

goku4ever
Mar 15, 2004, 10:33 AM
I own tc and i thought it was gonna be ace! ... it wasnt. It is nothing in comparison to gta, but im not allowed gta coz im only 15

Thepandaman
Mar 15, 2004, 12:52 PM
Yeah I would go with vice city over true crime, though I haven't played much of true crime. I prefered some of the fighting moves on true crime, but vice city just rocks when you've completed it 100% (i have). Unlimited ammo, 200% health, and a T shirt that says "I completed vice city and all I got was this lousy T shirt" heh heh heh.
As for the funny dialogue, some of GTA vc is pretty funny as well. Can't think of any right now, but some of the lines are good.

Olga
Mar 15, 2004, 07:21 PM
Anyone Else?? :-

hmm? :-