PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Card: Pack variations?

Skuda
Mar 14, 2004, 08:58 PM
I picked a blue card pack after getting an S rank, and every card in it was rare except one! I now have a Hildeblue, Extra Dark Belra, Chaos Sorcerer, Two Love Rappys and a few others. All from one pack! The non rare card was just a Yasminkov 2000H, but that's not that bad.
I seem to get atleast 2 rares every 3 packs, but I always pick blue. Do the card packs vary the amount of rares, rarety of the cards, type of rare cards you get or the chance of transformation?

Rolf_Landale
Mar 14, 2004, 09:41 PM
I'm pretty sure it goes like this:

Blue - Monsters
Red - Items
Green - Action/Assist
Black - Random

You were just extremely lucky.

Arislan
Mar 15, 2004, 12:06 AM
Correct, cept Assist isn't bumped up in any pack. And yes, you were just extremely lucky. Best booster for Assists would by default be the black deck, because while it doesn't raise the chances of assists, it also doesn't raise the chances for other cards, causing the overall percent chance of drawing an assist card to be higher.

psojohndoe2
Mar 15, 2004, 12:26 AM
I've had some pretty good draws today too, in ONE draw of the green booster pack I picked up Immortality, Dark Meteor, Penatrate. Earlier I nabbed a Spread Needle and Holy Ray ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psojohndoe2 on 2004-03-14 21:27 ]</font>

Classix
Mar 15, 2004, 01:41 PM
On 2004-03-14 21:06, Arislan wrote:
Correct, cept Assist isn't bumped up in any pack. And yes, you were just extremely lucky. Best booster for Assists would by default be the black deck, because while it doesn't raise the chances of assists, it also doesn't raise the chances for other cards, causing the overall percent chance of drawing an assist card to be higher.

I don't think thats necessarily true. All four could have a 5% chance of Assist. In the Item Pack the Item Chance % could take away from the Monster Chance % and Assist Chance % and vice versa for the others.