PDA

View Full Version : Arkz: OMG! Sinow Zele Rocks!

Skuda
Mar 14, 2004, 09:03 PM
I got my Zele about two hours ago from, yet again, a blue pack. I tried it out and it's specials kick butt! seeing as my deck is built for 4 and up creatures, I added alot of attack and defense action cards. those with my Zele can stomp almost any hunter in less than a few minutes! *kicks Saligun*

Dgo
Mar 15, 2004, 01:39 AM
On 2004-03-14 18:03, Scott_Kuda wrote:
I got my Zele about two hours ago from, yet again, a blue pack. I tried it out and it's specials kick butt! seeing as my deck is built for 4 and up creatures, I added alot of attack and defense action cards. those with my Zele can stomp almost any hunter in less than a few minutes! *kicks Saligun*

Congrats..... i got my zele the day i got the game, but i haven't been able to figure out how to use him right. (his attack sucks)

glassJAw
Mar 15, 2004, 02:40 AM
what do u use to stomp hunters so easily??? i can take out any arkz in 2 turns but even when im hitting 20+ a turn w/ my zele it can only break 1 item a turn. i usually pull out a booma or rappy and with some luck they'll have the power to break a few items but then i run out of action cards to get to much damage out of the zele. either that or the zele can break and i only get like 5-8 damage with the booma. what else can i do to speed up the killing?

Sunblast
Mar 15, 2004, 06:10 AM
I'v got a Zele, but with his high cost, I can't make proper use of him just yet.

Alena Zouryx
Mar 15, 2004, 12:20 PM
*sneaks into the Arkz thread*

I'm not scared of your Zele!! *~Teehee~*

No seriously, coming from a HU's point of view, you might want to consider protecting him against those HUs that you often underestimate, like FOs. Techs can do some serious damage, and even with a high cost creature like Zele, he can go down in two to three turns against a strong tech user.

As for using him...eh..I don't really like high cost cards, due to (obviously) the high cost. You might want to replace him with a Sinow Red or something that does just as much damage with a smaller cost. Or if you're using him as a shield, just throw out alot of low cost creatures to total up to the Zele's HP.

Skuda
Mar 15, 2004, 02:34 PM
what do u use to stomp hunters so easily??? i can take out any arkz in 2 turns but even when im hitting 20+ a turn w/ my zele it can only break 1 item a turn. i usually pull out a booma or rappy and with some luck they'll have the power to break a few items but then i run out of action cards to get to much damage out of the zele. either that or the zele can break and i only get like 5-8 damage with the booma. what else can i do to speed up the killing?

use alot of action card combos. Split, Beat, slash, ect. Use lots of good defense cards too. With a strong creature deck, action cards are one of your first priorities.

on another note, I beat up my little brother (i gave him lots of strong creatures and cards for him to use. I also trained him how to play) with one card only. no action or assist cards. I used my Dark Belra and pumeled him and his monsters untill he fell and goed boom.

Mixfortune
Mar 15, 2004, 03:40 PM
Just be careful around cards like Companion and Death Companion. It will rip through you if you are not careful. It's usually best, as an Arkz, to have at least one low-medium cost creature on hands at all times, to prepare for the worst.

Aziangangster
Mar 16, 2004, 12:14 AM
ya you should be careful more there are a few cards like that and add some al rappies in your deck cause they comes back to your hand. And for a real Zele deck you would need stuff like heavy slash. Zeles are good by i honestly think Chaos Socerors are better.

psojohndoe2
Mar 16, 2004, 12:43 AM
Pretty much everything you summon/equip is vulnerable to any type of "Death" card (Major Death, Paraylzed Death, Frozen Death, etc) especially the evil Megid/Dice Fever combo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif As far as I know, there's no way to stop any of those (if you're paralyzed/frozen,etc)