PDA

View Full Version : please help me

Y-Ray
Mar 15, 2004, 07:33 AM
I write to you beacause I've problem, I Haven't xbox live and I want play to pso episode I&II, where can I find fake gamertag?
thank you very much

oeagrus
Mar 15, 2004, 08:27 AM
Doesn't it say, right on the FRONT COVER (and I quote) "X-BOX LIVE REQUIRED TO PLAY".

Okay, here's your fake gamertag:
"ImakeForrestGumpLookIntelligent"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oeagrus on 2004-03-15 05:28 ]</font>

Y-Ray
Mar 15, 2004, 10:55 AM
On 2004-03-15 05:27, oeagrus wrote:
Doesn't it say, right on the FRONT COVER (and I quote) "X-BOX LIVE REQUIRED TO PLAY".

Okay, here's your fake gamertag:
"ImakeForrestGumpLookIntelligent"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oeagrus on 2004-03-15 05:28 ]</font>

I KNOW fake gamer tag exist because before i have this but I erase it by error

Rich_T
Mar 15, 2004, 12:08 PM
it sounds a bit dodgy putting a fake gamertag into your X box.

heres a few forum rules

14 Cheat Codes and Methods
Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

19 Illegal Activities
Warez or illegal related content of any kind is grounds to be banned by our discretion.Links to such material as well as requests for it, are considered the same as posting the actual material. You may not ask for Warez, ROMs, or MP3s or ask for links to such sites containing specified content and you may not provide links to such sites

the game clearly staes on the box " X box live required"
and your best solution would be to go out an buy an X box live starter kit.