PDA

View Full Version : Agito real and Lavis Cannon

SouLSlayeR
Mar 15, 2004, 02:59 PM
does any oran was able to find agito real from nano dragon or lavis cannon from a sinow red???????? coz im trying a long os this month and i dont got anything....i make runs trough caves 1 in addicting food quest ( 10 nano dragon )and i was making runs to in soul of steel quest ( 1º room only ) i killied more than 110 nano dragons and 47 sinow reds and i didnt find nothing....the Lavis cannon that i have it was bcoz my friend yellowboze he found it to me (Gibbles / Ult.) after many days of research...so iread in guilds about beat time.....if that is true i would like to know.....and if some 1 already find 1 of this 2 swords with a oran in ult. let me know how much time does it take ok?

thnx and c ya
SOuL / SaLYer q:P

rising_sunset
Mar 15, 2004, 03:03 PM
On 2004-03-15 11:59, SouLSlayeR wrote:
does any oran was able to find agito real from nano dragon or lavis cannon from a sinow red???????? coz im trying a long os this month and i dont got anything....i make runs trough caves 1 in addicting food quest ( 10 nano dragon )and i was making runs to in soul of steel quest ( 1? room only ) i killied more than 110 nano dragons and 47 sinow reds and i didnt find nothing....the Lavis cannon that i have it was bcoz my friend yellowboze he found it to me (Gibbles / Ult.) after many days of research...so iread in guilds about beat time.....if that is true i would like to know.....and if some 1 already find 1 of this 2 swords with a oran in ult. let me know how much time does it take ok?

thnx and c ya
SOuL / SaLYer q:P

ahh...have some patience.

It took me 5 month to hunt for a lavis....

-__-

but now I traded it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sef
Mar 15, 2004, 03:04 PM
I thought time didn't matter? It was more like luck?

rising_sunset
Mar 15, 2004, 03:09 PM
ahh I was always a unlucky person. (in a post I mention ed I tried to open the easter egg SIX time and I got sonic knuckles everytime!!!)