PDA

View Full Version : COM cheating?

Myopathy
Mar 15, 2004, 06:34 PM
Today a played a game against the COM, Hyze. I had gotten him down to 2 HP, and on his turn, he moved from being right in front of me, to being one square in front and one square to the right (diagonally). Like this, where the X's are us.

OOOO
OOXO
OXOO
OOOO

He then attacks me himself. He didn't have any cards on him, he just flat out attacked me. He didn't have a Slash card, or a Round Slay because his AP was still 4.

Does the COM do stuff like this a lot? And is it just error in programming? Or is the COM just allowed to break the rules sometimes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-03-15 15:34 ]</font>

GyroidFanatic
Mar 15, 2004, 06:55 PM
That's odd. He is supposed to have the range of Twin Swords (duh, that's his weapon).

Zaneatron
Mar 15, 2004, 07:26 PM
what did you have equipped? if you had an action disruptor on, the actioncard he used wouldnt show because it gets killed by the action disruptor. the thing is the range remains, but any ability is removed, including AP or TP increases.

Myopathy
Mar 15, 2004, 08:26 PM
On 2004-03-15 16:26, Zaneatron wrote:
what did you have equipped? if you had an action disruptor on, the actioncard he used wouldnt show because it gets killed by the action disruptor. the thing is the range remains, but any ability is removed, including AP or TP increases.

Partisan of Lightning, Musashi, and a Sword.