PDA

View Full Version : Albhed Translations

Kuea
Mar 15, 2004, 07:10 PM
Does anyone want something translated into albhed?
I'll do it for free. (man I am very bored)

Suppa_Buddha
Mar 17, 2004, 09:41 PM
LOL. You just reminded me about that game. I still need to beat it. Oh and Do you know ALL the Albhed translations or what?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Suppa_Buddha on 2004-03-17 18:41 ]</font>

Kuea
Mar 17, 2004, 09:55 PM
On 2004-03-17 18:41, Suppa_Buddha wrote:
LOL. You just reminded me about that game. I still need to beat it. Oh and Do you know ALL the Albhed translations or what?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Suppa_Buddha on 2004-03-17 18:41 ]</font>

I can read speak uderstand albhed to a degree. I still need to practice a bit but it's good.
I am asking if anyone wants me to translate something for them.
English-albhed
albhed-english

eXo
Mar 18, 2004, 05:06 AM
LOl oh boy i thought that i was the only person sick enough to learn albhed lets chat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kuea
Mar 18, 2004, 07:21 PM
Cu oui fyhd du lryd? Ugyo, cu ruf umt yna oui? ruf kuut yd naytehk ymprat yna oui?
Tet oui vehecr vehym vyhdyco dah?
fryd ypuid Q-dfu?
Cu ec drec ahuikr uv y lryd vun oui?

man this is the first time I've really tried talking to someone in albhed..... hope I spelt everything right.

kevlar_pso
Mar 19, 2004, 02:46 PM
. . . .

??? > Everyone?

Kuea
Mar 19, 2004, 03:11 PM
confused well you should be
lol

Alighieri
Mar 19, 2004, 05:54 PM
Well, I think he said this:

"So you want to chat? Okay, so how old are you? How good at reading albhed are you? Did you finish final fantasy ten? What about X-two? So is this enough of a chat for you?"

BTW. Albhed language is just....lame....I mean it`s basicly English but with changed letters.

Kuea
Mar 19, 2004, 10:57 PM
On 2004-03-19 14:54, Alighieri wrote:
Well, I think he said this:

"So you want to chat? Okay, so how old are you? How good at reading albhed are you? Did you finish final fantasy ten? What about X-two? So is this enough of a chat for you?"

BTW. Albhed language is just....lame....I mean it`s basicly English but with changed letters.

yeaah thats it basically albhed swithes letters around and has differant pronunciations.

radicldreamer
Mar 20, 2004, 10:43 PM
Hahaha, there is an albhed translation tool at Zophar somewhere. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

It was fun for a few minutes.