PDA

View Full Version : Question about ino'lis/kranz for final hunter mission

kyori
Mar 15, 2004, 10:42 PM
Any reason why I can't choose them at all? :/

Ether
Mar 15, 2004, 10:54 PM
Of the original 3 characters you start with, you can only use your most used one on the final mission, which in your case would be Sil'fer

Kanore
Mar 19, 2004, 07:59 PM
On 2004-03-15 19:54, Ether wrote:
Of the original 3 characters you start with, you can only use your most used one on the final mission, which in your case would be Sil'fer

Haven't reached the final mission, but can you only choose the three starters? 'Cause I NEED Saligun...

Alisha
Mar 19, 2004, 08:03 PM
On 2004-03-15 19:54, Ether wrote:

what he said. i swear i told you that last night iw as late tho >.>

Arislan
Mar 19, 2004, 08:06 PM
Usually, at leas tthe way it worked for me, you could choose any of the other characters, but if you wanted a Cutscene, you had to choose one of the 3 starters, which based their chances off which was used most.

It is possible to have two choices there, my first time through Arkz I had used Lura and Break equally, and both were available to me as selectable.

fireant
Mar 19, 2004, 10:26 PM
I assumed it was if you have seen all the pervious cutscens of the story character. When I played the hero side I missed one Sil’fer and one Kranz cutscene so I was only able to see ino’lis.

If I am right I will end up like Arislan and be able to see Lura and Break because I have seen all of there cutscenes but missed one Endu.