PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Shield/Barrier Recommendations...?

Scales_of_Air
Mar 16, 2004, 03:30 PM
Hello, i'm just wondering if anyone has suggestions for a nice barrier/shield for a FOmar. I am settled on searching for an Attribute Wall, but before I do I'd like to see some other players' opinions. Right now I just use a regular Divinity Barrier bought from the shop, and a 4 Slot Perfect Frame, which serves me well. I have Magic Rock "moola" so I'm also going to go hunting for a Spirit Garment in the Temple to make an Aura Field. I'll be thankful for any and all tips, happy hunting!

AeraLure
Mar 16, 2004, 03:40 PM
I think Tripolic. Especially if you're high enough to be considering looking for an Aura Field.

And as for your sig, yes it is..

Scales_of_Air
Mar 16, 2004, 03:58 PM
Okay, thanks AeraLure, i'll look into it ^_^

Bender202
Mar 16, 2004, 05:53 PM
Stick with the attribute wall, the tripolic isnt worth the trouble (for a little def and evasion). U could probably run thru the seaside (gi-gue on vh) in less than 5 mins.

Tsudo_Plat
Mar 16, 2004, 06:01 PM
On 2004-03-16 12:30, Scales_of_Air wrote:
Hello, i'm just wondering if anyone has suggestions for a nice barrier/shield for a FOmar. I am settled on searching for an Attribute Wall, but before I do I'd like to see some other players' opinions. Right now I just use a regular Divinity Barrier bought from the shop, and a 4 Slot Perfect Frame, which serves me well. I have Magic Rock "moola" so I'm also going to go hunting for a Spirit Garment in the Temple to make an Aura Field. I'll be thankful for any and all tips, happy hunting!

First off, why are you using a Perfect Frame? Go get yourself a Valiant Frame! Second off, don't bother making the Aura Field, it will have Base Stats which sux! I don't know what section ID you are, but when I had my FOmar I used a Guard Wave which helped IMMENSLY!! (<--- sp?)

Hrith
Mar 16, 2004, 06:22 PM
dunno if you are online, but if you are then use Resta Merge, Force without good Resta is useless, and male FOs have sucky Resta

excecutor
Mar 16, 2004, 06:47 PM
I agree with kefka in using the resta merge online, however offline a better and easier item to find would be a secret gear. A lot of IDs find it from hard mode gilchics, and its not that hard of a drop. Happy hunting! Later in levels of course, tripolic shield would probably be the best.

Scales_of_Air
Mar 18, 2004, 07:43 PM
Ah, yeah, I just closed out the interenet last night and it didn't log out of PSO, silly me. Thanks for all the tips everyone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Scales_of_Air
Mar 18, 2004, 07:48 PM
Oh! And incase anyone else reads this forum, I have a 4 Slot Valiant Frame now, and a green Divinity Barrier I picked up in the Ruins, which is better than the regular I bought in the shop earlier. I'm off to dinner now, cheers!

Ryuzaki00
Mar 18, 2004, 08:00 PM
On 2004-03-18 16:48, Scales_of_Air wrote:
Oh! And incase anyone else reads this forum, I have a 4 Slot Valiant Frame now, and a green Divinity Barrier I picked up in the Ruins, which is better than the regular I bought in the shop earlier. I'm off to dinner now, cheers!

right on...hehe, if u want a resta merge, i have 3...LOL...and one FOmar, so u can have it for a few drops, if u want http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Genoa
Mar 18, 2004, 08:07 PM
Seeing I wasn't able to use Aura field yet... (128) I was wearing Tripolic Shield and Brightness Circle. I'd say Brightness Circle is worth getting. Nice resistence to dark too. Or was it ELT... oh well, I can care less. But any female about lvl. 131 (or 130... can't remember and too lazy to check guide) should way Love&Safety heart due to their extreme seksiness.

Scales_of_Air
Mar 18, 2004, 08:27 PM
I would try and get a Brightness Circle but Star Amplifiers for the merge aren't available to me. I have to level up my other characters to search for it. But I do have the Magic Rock "moola" to make an Aura Field, I just need to get to level 152.... hehe

Genoa
Mar 18, 2004, 09:19 PM
Wait... aren't you a pinkal? Don't you get Star Ampifier from a Hildetor? Atleast I think you do...

Scales_of_Air
Mar 19, 2004, 06:42 PM
I know you're offline Megaman, but if you com back to this forum, here's my reply: Nope, i'm not Pinkal, i'm a Purplenum. I made my FOmar before I knew anything about Section IDs, but seems I got lucky naming him after myself, and now have a chance at Psycho Wand in the superior levels ^_^ Cool-cool