PDA

View Full Version : PSO Related Madness

Solstis
Mar 16, 2004, 04:24 PM
Now, everyone must know about that persistant rumor flying around.

"Let the weakest/lowest character touch the rune/whatever!"

To the collective masses that think this, I say, "WHAAAA???"

Where do people get this crap from?

Did someone spread it around jokingly? Or did someone really believe this?

If I'm proven wrong, so what, but I KNOW THAT THIS RUMOR IS NOT TRUE. AND IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN A MULTITUDE OF IDIOTS GO: "BUT MY FRIEND SAYS SO!"

uh... so?

HMF!

_Sinue_
Mar 16, 2004, 04:37 PM
PSOers, in general, are idiots. I'm sorry.. but that's the truth. It was happening back on v.1 with "PSOALLSTARS" which "got you more rares"... and the tradition continues.

I'm thinking of renewing my HL just to go around to trade rooms and beg for a FAL'S CLAW. If I talk about it enough, maybe it'll become the next Photon Whip or Sonic Mag. Except there really is a FAL'S CLAW.. Fal is the Japaneese name for Rika. So they'd all be running around begging for Rika's Claws and never know it.

Solstis
Mar 16, 2004, 04:42 PM
*Breathes in deeply*

Thank you _Sinue_, I feel much better now.

Thought I wonder if I can try to get 'Rico's Shoes'

_Sinue_
Mar 16, 2004, 05:42 PM
I've already got a pair. They're not that good. Pinkal, Ult Seabed, Dolomov or Morfo (not sure). If I were online I'd trade them to you for a Fal's Claw.

Fal's Claw ... Fal'z Claw ... Falz Claw.. a Yellowboze DF drop maybe?

Hrith
Mar 16, 2004, 05:57 PM
I did not really get the first post :S but thanks to Sinue I know what it is all about.

I, too, remember the "psoallstars" stuff, even on v2.

Lately a young boy on Vega (if you wanna know what I was doing there, ask Sou >_>) was asking for Yasminkov 5000. After telling him that there is no 5000, only 2000, 3000, 7000 and 9000, he said "no there are 5 Yas" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I gave up.

Yeah those rumours are a pain when kids get serious about it, while their PSO knowledge is sooooooo limited.

Solstis
Mar 16, 2004, 06:19 PM
Not to mention all the people that want a Book of Katana. Sheesh.

To make it clearer: I was talking about people's claims that if the lowest character "engages" falz, the fight is easier, though you'll get less experience.

WTF?

Ness
Mar 16, 2004, 07:36 PM
I remember the whole thing about Whitill being the ultimate ID. That was so stupid.

Armok
Mar 18, 2004, 10:03 AM
I remember the sonic mag rubbish on dc v1 back in day.

Some robbing scum bastard promised to swop me one for my pian and i agreed.

Got robbed, found out never existated, felt like idiot, nuff said.

Thats why i spend all day searching achieves so i will never be fooled again.

navci
Mar 18, 2004, 02:59 PM
... Lowest level hit the runes?
... Explain.

Can I hear more rumours?! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif