PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit, I don't even play PSO.3 and I somehow made a new

KodiaX987
Mar 16, 2004, 10:14 PM
While checking out my friend playing EP.III, I heard him cussing like a maniac about getting bad rolls. So when he made a new game and looked at the rules, I told him "Why don't you just set both minimum and maximum rolls to six? I mean, less luck and no skill, right?" My buddy agreed, and just for good measure, he also set the HP rule to 35.

Well, guess what. I saw my friend wage the most epic battle in EP.III existence. It was so hot the entire video game room was on fire.

Therefore I say: Play on 6-6 rule! Because KodiaX987 said so, bastards and bitches!!!

burnningthings3
Mar 16, 2004, 10:17 PM
I agree That sounds more fun! GO 6 on 6 dice roll!

Rikimaru
Mar 17, 2004, 04:56 AM
On 2004-03-16 19:17, burnningthings3 wrote:
I agree That sounds more fun! GO 6 on 6 dice roll!

sometimes its nice to have a battle with 6-6 and 35HP. But you cant change rules in tournaments and story mode.
And btw its not revolutionary. i tried it the first time i checked free battle. LOL

navci
Mar 17, 2004, 05:02 AM
It is good if you get random disconnection on B ship, and then go back to get your exp by Reiz bashing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zaneatron
Mar 17, 2004, 08:32 AM
On 2004-03-17 02:02, navi wrote:
It is good if you get random disconnection on B ship, and then go back to get your exp by Reiz bashing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

yes, we know all about that dont we navi http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sharkyland
Mar 17, 2004, 10:29 AM
Huh?

BRTW2
Mar 18, 2004, 04:01 PM
As much as I love rolling a 6, I would never enter a tournement using this, since I use mainly hunter decks with high hitting weapons. Sure I wouldn't mind getting out my powerful weps fast, but then the nme would also get his stuff out really fast.

butzopower
Mar 18, 2004, 05:20 PM
I was thinking having 3-3 or 4-4 matches. Maybe even throw in 10 second rounds and 15 minute games. That be some crazy stuff!

punkasssss
Mar 18, 2004, 07:29 PM
10 seconds?!? I can barely get my thoughts together in 20.

Castoth
Mar 18, 2004, 08:33 PM
Many of my defense cards rely on getting above at least a 3 for defense so this rule would nearly make me unstoppable. >_>

BRTW2
Mar 18, 2004, 09:57 PM
I love 6dice roll battles, they are good for testing out the power of a deck, I normally try them offline against a nice simple npc.

laotse
Mar 24, 2004, 11:51 AM
6 min roll battles are not a good way at all to test out the power of a deck... except to test how powerful the deck is when you roll all sixes.

When designing a deck for playing under normal rules, you have to include useful low cost cards in order to help offset bad rolls. You have to design your deck taking into account that luck might keep you from getting that key card on to the table.

Playing at min 6 roll all the time makes a lot of useful low cost cards not even worth using, and makes the game a lot more boring.

RES_JakeDark
Mar 25, 2004, 09:33 AM
Yes the 6, 6 is fun on an occsional basis but other than that it might get old...fast

Nightmarexlc
Mar 26, 2004, 01:52 AM
On 2004-03-16 19:14, KodiaX987 wrote:
"Why don't you just set both minimum and maximum rolls to six? I mean, less luck and no skill, right?"

Therefore I say: Play on 6-6 rule! Because KodiaX987 said so, bastards and bitches!!!

XD!!!! KodiaX987 has some of teh funiest post http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I still laugh about his "review" of sonic X LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nightmarexlc on 2004-03-25 22:54 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Mar 30, 2004, 09:52 AM
Whoop-a-daye! I meant "Less luck and MORE skill!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

mikemanla
Apr 15, 2004, 01:06 PM
Sorry, but Minimum Roll6 is for n00bs or for a complete waste of a match.

If tournaments had Minimum Roll 6, then Rank would have no purpose other than to show how many times you won by getting good draws faster.

I'm not trying to be mean, and I understand that your friend was just fooling around, but in my opinion, those kinda matches don't count for anything...

...except maybe just a litt;e bit for fun.

Bluedragon07
Apr 15, 2004, 06:23 PM
6/6 battles are fun but regular battles are how its supposed to be played, and it adds a little tension in the game because of bad rolls and good roll, i hardly ever play 6/6 games casue there a little boring

McDonalds
May 26, 2004, 11:43 PM
I prefer the game to have luck in it. Gives a twist to the game.

Marcian
Jul 11, 2004, 06:40 PM
Actually, I think that adding a random element is nice, since it makes it hard to predict your next turn. If we were always going to roll six's, I would pack my deck with Sinow Zeles, Slashes, and AP Splits! Raw damage!

Also, the randomness can work to your advantage. I have a deck in the making called "Clock Queen". No card in it costs more than two, so it works no matter what the roll is, while the opponent suffers from Snake Eyes! It's worked a couple times, but I need certain cards to finish it off... Anyone got March Of The Meek that they would trade me?

God Bless,
Ben

Arislan
Jul 18, 2004, 07:25 PM
Marcian, please read the forum rules, specifically those on bumping old topics, this topic should have just died in peace... +1 warning, try to take more care in the future. Thank you for your cooperation. ^_^

WolvenAzuma
Aug 16, 2004, 05:05 AM
LOL, that was a pretty good idea. I tried that with my little brother once, except I dont have many good cards..I just threw in 3 Savitre Mags, got Sil'fer out and equiped as many sabers as possible after that...lemme see...about..9 damage? 1 more or less...im not sure. But I ended up kicking his buttox...woot!