PDA

View Full Version : Sealed-J Sword question

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 17, 2004, 03:54 PM
Hey everyone, this is my very first post on this forum,so im sorry if i posted this in the wrong section,i just registered today so i just wanted to say hi to everyone,but the reason i signed up here is simply becuz i thought maybe one of you could answer a question that has been bothering me for a very long time.
I want to know whether the Sealed-J Sword or Tsumikiri J Sword or how ever ya spell it, is it actually a sword? i know its in the sword class but i heard its actually a katana,which only attacks a single target is this true or is it actually a sword that attacks multiple enemies, becuz i made a sky and encountered over 300 Gi gue's and still never got the damn thing, so i gave up and started a new game,too bad there wasnt a way to find the frequency drop rate on episode 2, if the J-Sword is actually just a katana then my hopes are shattered becuz i wasted my time,the only reason i did this becuz i was expecting to have a nice big masamune sword that hits multiple enemies not a lame one target weapon,besides even if i did find it right,theres no gurante that i would have unsealed it i already have Orotiagito which is probably one the the strongest Katana's in the game, guess ill have to live with my Red Sword, if ya'll could help me out id really appreciate it,thanks.

Bender202
Mar 17, 2004, 04:03 PM
The tj-sword just looks like a katana, but has the animation and mult. hit ability of a sword. So in other words it is a sword. The tj-sword can only be made by unsealing a sealed j-sword, which is found only from a gi-gue with the skyly id, and the drop rate is 1/12603 (Yes its uber rare....legit one that is). I m not exactly sure how to unseal the sealed j-sword, but from my searching the most accepted way is to kill 23000 enemies. Hope this helps

Hrith
Mar 17, 2004, 04:18 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=69992&forum=7&10

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 17, 2004, 04:32 PM
Well thanks for helpin me out Bender but Damn i never knew it was that rare! so yeah i was probably wasting my time, ill never find one in my wildest dreams, ohwell i still have red Sword im happy with it. I still think Red Sword looks cooler than Tsumikiri J Swrod since its like 5 times as wide, it just looks so much bigger im not sure if the J sword is longer tho, but basically its just a bigger version of a Katana which is sorta plain the way i see it.Anyways thanks for finally answering my long lived question,i may rest in peace now LoL

Zelendria_Ru
Mar 17, 2004, 09:57 PM
I can tell you in no way should you discount the power of a T. J-Sword...the unsealed version is quite powerful, with a special that hits all targets and consumes PB meter....30 or better I believe. It is clearly the best long sword in the game...

At one time I possessed one, with no % etc, though no doubt it was duped...

BTW I recreated my 138 Oran hunter (to Skyly section) with the specific goal of attaining ULT and getting lucky enough to earn a legit sealed...Currently level 87 and gaining. =)

Bender202
Mar 17, 2004, 11:31 PM
Yea np, I m also searchn for one it may be a long shot but if u have ever seen one in action they are insanely powerful, especially the special.

goku4ever
Mar 18, 2004, 12:32 PM
arg such a high drop rate

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 18, 2004, 01:56 PM
I think the coolest looking sword in the game is Dark Flow (next to Last Survivor) not to mention the strongest weapon in the game,or atleats one of them, but i always wondered what Dark Flow's Special attack is, does anybody know?
i was thinking some sort of Grantz attack, similar to the one Olga Flow does when u fight him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-03-19 22:34 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Mar 18, 2004, 03:04 PM
The Dark Flow's special is a wave (I think similar to the Orochiagito), but drains your HP. It can also only be used when you have less than 10% health, making it not that useful. Add that to the fact that the Dark Flow can't combo...

Sphere
Mar 18, 2004, 03:52 PM
I got a sealed J in a trade for my belra cannon =D
to unseal it i was told u kill 1500 and do the quest where you unseal that other item but i aint tried it yet.
The sealed 1 is ok for me for now =D

BRTW2
Mar 18, 2004, 03:58 PM
Don't bother trying to unseal it, thousands before you have tried everything to unseal it, but no one has ever found a way to make it work that was a repeatable occurance. I think one day sonic team will tell us, but until then, I doubt anyone will know the true secret.

Bender202
Mar 18, 2004, 04:04 PM
Only a legit one will unseal. If u did get a legit one then try killn 23000 enemies.

Ketchup345
Mar 18, 2004, 08:42 PM
On 2004-03-18 12:52, Sphere wrote:
I got a sealed J in a trade for my belra cannon =D
to unseal it i was told u kill 1500 and do the quest where you unseal that other item but i aint tried it yet.
The sealed 1 is ok for me for now =D

Please read the stickies (they are there for a reason), especiallly the one Kef linked to.

You were told wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

cyber_fighter
Mar 18, 2004, 09:05 PM
just so you know, dark flow doesn't drain your hp. But you do have to have very low hp to use the grants special(like olga flows) its better online, with people who can revive you when you die, because with so low HP, you are bown to. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif