PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Are you on PSO Live?

TheFlow
Mar 17, 2004, 05:09 PM
'ello 'ello!

I've been an avid PSO player during the DC days and left at the introduction of the GC version. I purchased the XBOX version for cheap, months ago, and never played it.

I've recently started playing it to try out the three new characters and the new levels. I'm currently not on LIVE, soon though and was wondering if there was a lot of you who play Online? I'm wondering if it's worth the monthly fee. Playing PSO again brings back the memories, good and bad.

Thanks in advance!

kevlar_pso
Mar 17, 2004, 06:50 PM
Definatly worth it. Well, I'll be on until I have enuff for a router and Ep III for the GCN. Even then, my buddy will come by to play on the Xbox so, I guess I'll still be there.

kevlarAK
is my gamertag

Muzzaro
Mar 17, 2004, 08:33 PM
I'll be on soon. As soon as my game arrives from Ebay, and I register the X-box live.

Maybe in July, I'll head to Episode 3, but even then, card games, battle games, different needs ;P

anwserman
Mar 17, 2004, 10:57 PM
I do, but I'm never on anymore.
I'm developing a social life. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Muhahahahahaha. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Makarov
Mar 18, 2004, 01:10 AM
My xbox Liv eis gay, and wont work sence i bought it (I bought it veyr first day it came out), but when it works... i'll be playing online

GamerTag: Funky Maverik

yeah the names gay, i HAD to let me cousin choose the first part of my name ( dont fuckin ask why -__-)...I even spelt Maverik wrong

KingChaos
Mar 18, 2004, 02:00 PM
On 2004-03-17 17:33, Muzzaro wrote:
I'll be on soon. As soon as my game arrives from Ebay, and I register the X-box live.

Maybe in July, I'll head to Episode 3, but even then, card games, battle games, different needs ;P

that wouldnt really help him as you wont be able to play with him

jojothecoltsfan
Mar 19, 2004, 03:09 PM
I play on live. My gamertag is cleanbreaker

anwserman
Mar 19, 2004, 06:08 PM
I no longer play PSOX, really.
I cancelled my Hunter's License yesterday. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Muzzaro
Mar 20, 2004, 08:50 AM
On 2004-03-18 11:00, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:

On 2004-03-17 17:33, Muzzaro wrote:

that wouldnt really help him as you wont be able to play with him

Hmm? For x-box live, I will, and when episode 3 comes out, I'm going to get a gamecube (already ?50 second hand here, so will be so much cheaper by july when ep 3 hits the UK shores) and then depending on how things go, I'll cancel the X-box HL and buy a GC HL. And as the HL for the GC covers PSO1/2/3, I can start up on that too after a while.

It's either that, or right now buy:
GC (?50)
BBA (?35)
PSO1&2 (?30)
PSO 3 (?30, in july)
Keyboard adapter/Keyboard (?30)
or... japanese gamepad-keyboard (?40)

A nice total of ?175-?185, just to play it on the GC, but future-proofing myself when ep 3 comes out... where I only needed to spend ?21, to play it on the X-box, and that's just the game itself, not including 2 months free on the X-box.

£ = British Pounds Sterling. Seems this board doesn't do pound signs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Muzzaro on 2004-03-20 05:51 ]</font>

primer567
Mar 20, 2004, 10:28 AM
Not anymore, waste of money.

KingChaos
Mar 20, 2004, 01:22 PM
On 2004-03-20 07:28, primer567 wrote:
Not anymore, waste of money.

not if you are having fun