PDA

View Full Version : GG: Question about maxing stats

Arcarsenal
Mar 17, 2004, 06:05 PM
I searched in the forums but couldn't find an answer, so I'm sorry if this has been asked before. What I wanted to know is do units (such as God/Power and God/Arm) increase the base of a stat, or are they just bonuses added on top of the base, like weapons are. The reason I ask is because I'm trying to max my stats, and don't want to waste mats on things that can be made up for with units. Thanks for any help in advance.

Ketchup345
Mar 17, 2004, 06:09 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=940

The Units add to the base stat, meaning if you are missing 13 ATA on a character, equipping a God/Arm will max it (you will still get ATA points from level-ups though). Same goes for the Mag.

RicoRoyal
Mar 17, 2004, 06:12 PM
Good news for you! They increase the base of your stats. Just a little note: if your planning on maxing a Newman, forget it, not gonna happen without a red ring. As for maxing any other character, it can be rather easy as long as you know what your doing. Just so you know, your gonna be needing some God/Ability units at some point down the line, so you might as well start hunting for them already. Hope that helped clear some stuff out. Make sure to check out the guides for further info on maxing characters. Word of caution though; Furribag's max stat guide has an error for the FOnewm (it's an EVP stat error, which throws off all the other calculations for max stats).

Arcarsenal
Mar 17, 2004, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the info. I already have my stat maxing planned, I just needed confirmation. Thanks everyone.