PDA

View Full Version : Foiled Again!

silvermax
Mar 18, 2004, 02:39 AM
this afternoon i hung out at my friends house, i showed him the room in Temple where 5 lillies can spawn, we played multi so it didnt really matter, it was the right map lay out for, where in s/p the 5 can spawn so that was good.

ANY WAY
during the run a Mil poped out, and with Virida being the ID Stand Still shield was what i wanted, ive got a trade in the works, ill get the stand still, i give him a Mag for his newer char, Sadly though that bastard stiffed me outa my shield

THEN

in temple beta, we're hiding from obs and taking pot shots at them, when this Ugly pink think rounds the corner, LOL, never seen a Love rappy, we then carefully pick off the obs, and let the Moth nest run outa moths so that it will just sit there and prevent the next wave of monsters, kill the evil pink thing, and he gets his Agito, i think its 1980 for Virida loves.

but yeah, in the last room an el rappy left behind a final impact which i guess the game gave me as a consolation prize...... like ill ever use it, when i have a Spread

now that he knows what the 5 ob lay out looks like he said he'd try to pipe one up and hope for a stand still, because the Greenil Drop is a bit harder, 1/3600ish harder, and ive been foiled by a PD from greenil merlans before :/

Dragon_Knight
Mar 18, 2004, 07:48 AM
Try: Purpleium, Soul of the Blacksmith, and get 6 red boxes from Tallows in the same run...1 PD, 1 PD, 1 PD, 1 PD, 1 PD, and 1 PD. Not nessicarly in that order.

Rainbowlemon
Mar 18, 2004, 11:19 AM
On 2004-03-18 04:48, Dragon_Knight wrote:
Try: Purpleium, Soul of the Blacksmith, and get 6 red boxes from Tallows in the same run...1 PD, 1 PD, 1 PD, 1 PD, 1 PD, and 1 PD. Not nessicarly in that order.

Um...it's 'Purplenum'...and 'Tollaw'...and 'necessarily'...

Sorry, I wouldn't have pointed it out usually, but your errors were too close to be unnoticed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

heyf00L
Mar 18, 2004, 11:20 AM
That's an interesting story. Despite not getting the SS it sounds like you had a pretty fun run. Most of the time temple runs are just boring.