PDA

View Full Version : 007 Everthing or Nothing

Genoa
Mar 18, 2004, 10:55 AM
Has anyone else play this yet? I rented it for PS2. It's probably the best 007 ever made next to Goldeneye. Can't beat the original, but this is pretty close to it. The other ones were alright, but this is the shiz. Anybody think this game is sweet?

goku4ever
Mar 18, 2004, 12:09 PM
i played on this in game once it was ok

Skett
Mar 18, 2004, 02:42 PM
I want to play it. I'm thinking about renting it. It looks fun.

Zzzzzz
Mar 18, 2004, 02:45 PM
One player was good. Got to the last level when I had to return it. Better then Nightfire.
Multiplayer?
If you REALLY want a multiplayer game with that kind of gameplay, get Conflict: Desert Storm. Its 4 players and why more dependent on each other. One player sucks, though, because the computer can get really stupid.
I say, both a rental.

Genoa
Mar 18, 2004, 07:36 PM
I don't think i'd buy it either, seeing i'm on the last level now. After that, i'll try to get some more platinums but I don't think it's a game you could play on a daily basis like PSO.... *sniff* I miss PSO... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dangerous55
Mar 18, 2004, 08:47 PM
It is really good, got to the tank level and havent played it since. Goldeneye is still better.

Genoa
Mar 18, 2004, 09:06 PM
The Platninum War?! That's SOOO easy. I did it on 00 Agent like... 4 times. Got my Platinum there too. I'm pretty good at the 007 games, but this one is pretty easy to me. Goldeneye was a bit tough, makes Everything or Nothing look like pie.

Sord
Mar 18, 2004, 09:11 PM
Golden Eye was easy... after i beat it 10 times and continuosly played it on multiplayer and will do so whenever i get the chance. In Everything or Nothing, what makes it as good as Goldeneye, seeing as i don't have a PS2, or is it a muti-platform game?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-03-18 18:17 ]</font>

Genoa
Mar 18, 2004, 09:31 PM
They had actual actors perform the speeches, they cyber-scanned their bodies to get perfect proportion and looks, great graphics, 3rd person view, and an intro-song just like the movies. Mya plays it. If you go to the credits and skip the with X, you can see the interview thingies with the actors and all. It's really realistic. Cool gadgets too. Some cheats as well, I have the Golden Gun and the Improved Traction. It's a pretty cool game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif . Oh, and they have multiplayer missions! SO cool. Hard as hell though... Single player is ez.

Dangerous55
Mar 18, 2004, 09:47 PM
On 2004-03-18 18:06, MegamanX wrote:
The Platninum War?! That's SOOO easy. I did it on 00 Agent like... 4 times. Got my Platinum there too. I'm pretty good at the 007 games, but this one is pretty easy to me. Goldeneye was a bit tough, makes Everything or Nothing look like pie.

Never said it was hard, just got there, and havent played it since.

Outrider
Mar 18, 2004, 10:06 PM
On 2004-03-18 18:11, Sord wrote:
Golden Eye was easy... after i beat it 10 times and continuosly played it on multiplayer and will do so whenever i get the chance. In Everything or Nothing, what makes it as good as Goldeneye, seeing as i don't have a PS2, or is it a muti-platform game?

It's multi-platform.

Genoa
Mar 18, 2004, 10:19 PM
On 2004-03-18 18:47, Dangerous55 wrote:

On 2004-03-18 18:06, MegamanX wrote:

Never said it was hard, just got there, and havent played it since.

I figured that was the case, just sayin it's an ez level. The one level where your in the Motor cycle and you have to stop Jaws... that is my favorite level. omg you can go so frickin fast on that straight-away. And that little ramp thingy that takes you on the other side of the bridge... Man that was awesome! I like pullin out my shotgun on that part. Makes me feel like the Terminator! Rarr.... fear me.... *meow*

Sord
Mar 18, 2004, 10:22 PM
On 2004-03-18 19:19, MegamanX wrote:
I figured that was the case, just sayin it's an ez level. The one level where your in the Motor cycle and you have to stop Jaws... that is my favorite level. omg you can go so frickin fast on that straight-away. And that little ramp thingy that takes you on the other side of the bridge... Man that was awesome! I like pullin out my shotgun on that part. Makes me feel like the Terminator! Rarr.... fear me.... *meow*

Jaws is back?! He was my fav in the old movies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif I shall bite the steel trolly cord and make you plummet do your death! mwahahaha. One time i saw an awsome procelin figure of him at Six Flags (it's a theme park) but it was really expensive http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Genoa
Mar 19, 2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah, that surprised me too when I saw Jaws. You have to fight him like.... 3 different times. Maybe 1 more on the last level but I can't get far enough to tell. Maybe not though, I doubt it. I'm gunna say 3 times. 1 time where you have to push him into this electrical thingy, another where he is in a propane truck and you have to burn it down with your flamethrowers on your Q-Bike, and the last where your on a elevator thing and he has a flamethrower and you have to shoot his pack when he stops shooting.

goku4ever
Mar 19, 2004, 01:18 PM
On 2004-03-18 18:31, MegamanX wrote:
They had actual actors perform the speeches, they cyber-scanned their bodies to get perfect proportion and looks, great graphics, 3rd person view, and an intro-song just like the movies. Mya plays it. If you go to the credits and skip the with X, you can see the interview thingies with the actors and all. It's really realistic. Cool gadgets too. Some cheats as well, I have the Golden Gun and the Improved Traction. It's a pretty cool game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif . Oh, and they have multiplayer missions! SO cool. Hard as hell though... Single player is ez.

wot game was that? it wasnt golden eye was it? coz if it was i dont remember the multiplayer missions...

Outrider
Mar 19, 2004, 01:20 PM
On 2004-03-19 10:18, goku4ever wrote:

On 2004-03-18 18:31, MegamanX wrote:

wot game was that? it wasnt golden eye was it? coz if it was i dont remember the multiplayer missions...

No, they're talking about Everything Or Nothing. Like everyone else in this thread.