PDA

View Full Version : Best Force to chose

-LoneSniper-
Mar 18, 2004, 04:50 PM
whitch force do u u think is best and y? i need to know. in ur opinions

Bender202
Mar 18, 2004, 05:11 PM
I d say fonewman, cause he has the bonus on the hard and norm techs, which make the all the hard techs as strong as the simple techs (but hit mult. enemies), and the norm techs stronger than the simple techs. O and here is a list of techs that i commonly use at any given time:

rafoie (lots of enemies on ult are weak to it)
gifoie (darvants on ult falz fight, and mines)
rabarta (Hus and RAs luv when u freeze mult. baddies, especially in ep2)
gizonde (suppa quick and good distance)
razonde (suppa quick and u dont gotta aim)
megid (Yea, have u ever been hit by an Ob lily)
resta (What good is a force if he cant resta)
anti (No one likes havn a neg. status)
s/d (all the HUs and RAs luv u for it)
j/z (dido for this one)

Note that there are places/situations where the simple techs are very good, here are a few:

-Anytime u need to hit an enemy without activating it
-Falz on his last form
-Gal Gryphon, cause his stomp is basically insta death
-And i m sure there are a few others

IF u go with a fonewman, and u play alot of online team stuff, then u might wanna find an amplifier of resta, and buy/find a recovery barrier for the resta merge. Cause there is numerous times i find that i need more range on my resta.

-LoneSniper-
Mar 18, 2004, 05:17 PM
wut about Grants?

Bender202
Mar 18, 2004, 06:40 PM
The only time I use grants commonly is on epsilon in the control tower. Offline tho is another story. I havent done much offline wit my fo recently, but i do seem to remember that i used it against hidelts alot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bender202 on 2004-03-18 15:40 ]</font>

Boothead
Mar 18, 2004, 07:02 PM
Let me comment on this one! n_n

I agree, FOnewm is the best choice. Im not saying he's the best character in the game (no character is the best), but, in my opinion, I think he is the most pratical, and the most lethal of the FOrces.
Though FOnewearls do have the boost on simple techs, a FOnewm's hard techs do just the same amount of damage, for a little more TP and they hit multiple enimies. This becomes a little costly in the beginning of the game, but once you reach higher levels, the cost becomes less and less of a problem.
Also, though FOnewerals do have the highest max TP, this barely makes a difference, for the FOnewm is in a close second, and the little bit of TP will not matter. Its not enough to make TOO much of a difference.
Now, you may be thinking, why not a FOmarl or a FOmar?
Because, those FOrces sacrifice precious MST for things like ATP and ATA. Unless you want a melee force (which, in my opinion, is incredibly stupid, especially with a FOmar) then why would you sacrifice useful MST and TP? I thought being a FOrce was about magic.
A reason why I dont like FOmars (and YES, I have had experince with them), is becasue of their terrible DEF and ATA. Okok, so I admit, I tried a melee FOrce.
Sure, you could equip a good armor and get a good weapon with hit, but, Hunters melee just so much better, and if your going to melee, how are you going to use techs much? A waste of MST, in my opinion. Go for a HUneweral instead.
But, on subject with FOrces. I can input the same information with FOmarl, and I can add that they DO NOT have any boosts other than the extra range on anti, shifta, deband, and resta, and that nice Grants boost. Though that Grants boost is nice, Grants is a very slow, and very costly spell, and it is very hard to find at high levels, or to even find it at all. And since it only attacks on person, and alot of enimies aren't even weak to it (you'd be surprised...Chaos Bringers and Sniows? I thought they would of loved Grants for their birthday)
Now, FOnewms have the second highest MST, the best base DEF, boosts on normal and hard spells (which are the most used spells)
Also, they have the shoes! THE SHOES!

Bender202
Mar 18, 2004, 07:48 PM
O, yes i forgot about the shoes!!!

***Sits stumpified about the shoes****

Boothead
Mar 18, 2004, 08:56 PM
Yes, it is those very shoes that give each FOnewm their very godly strength.
I read it in the newspaper! n_n

RicoRoyal
Mar 18, 2004, 10:46 PM
On 2004-03-18 17:56, Boothead wrote:
Yes, it is those very shoes that give each FOnewm their very godly strength.
I read it in the newspaper! n_n

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

navci
Mar 19, 2004, 12:06 AM
... I used to love answering this question, now I don't want to anymore.

I am an official FOnewm supporter. And everyone here has kinda stated the reason why the newm is a good FO. However, someone has to be do this eventually and I might as well be the one to do this.

It really is up to your personal preference, facts are:

FOmar: Highest ATP, lowest ATA, 30% boost to Gi techs and Grants, Double range for Shifta/Deband

FOmarl: Lowest MST, second highest ATP, 50% boost on Grants, Double range for Shifta/Deband/Anti/Resta

FOnewm: 30% boost on both Gi and Ra techs, second highest ATA

FOnewearl: Highest MST, highest ATA, 30% boost on Simple techs, Megid penatrates, double range for Anti/Resta

It depends on how you want to play this game. Even if you want to make a melee FO, all of the Forces are technically able to become a melee FO, you just need to use a different approach for it.

That being said, it really is quite tiredsome to read these kind of topic again and again, and again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

-LoneSniper-
Mar 19, 2004, 08:39 AM
sry, but thx for info

BRTW2
Mar 19, 2004, 01:57 PM
Fonewms are just cool, they get the uber power plus the hot kicks and big butts. In episode 3 the little hunterside fomar yells at you not to call him a girl, cause he si wearing a dress, so fomars have dresses, sonic team said so, don't use them unless you like wearing dresses. Fonewearls are just little girls with big tp, fomarls are hot mommas with a little power, but get cool weps.

XeNoCiDe
Mar 19, 2004, 02:14 PM
no man go with fomar and go melee al the way, i have a melee fomar and his atp is around 1700 charged so yea he is damn strong and even though the 3 best characters in the game overall are fomar,hunewearl, and ramarl

KingChaos
Mar 19, 2004, 02:25 PM
FOnewm!

Drago
Mar 19, 2004, 03:19 PM
i play as a fomar and would have to agree that fonewm is a lot better with magic than a fomar, but still at least a Fomar don't look half as dodgy(forget the dress for a min, which is what people in ol'britannia would call it...). Whats up with those goggles and the jester hats. Im all for a retro-grunge look, but thats just plain medieval.

(note to self: don't listen to Rage Against the Machine, while posting)...

Bender202
Mar 19, 2004, 04:41 PM
Please dont put FOmar in the same class as HUnewearl or RAmarl, cause all around those 2 are way better, and there is no way that a FOmar is overall better than Fonewman (stat wise).

Boothead
Mar 19, 2004, 05:10 PM
no man go with fomar and go melee al the way, i have a melee fomar and his atp is around 1700 charged so yea he is damn strong and even though the 3 best characters in the game overall are fomar,hunewearl, and ramarl

Haha, umm...why are we meleeing with a FOmar? If you want to melee, use a hunter. Simple as that. Do you even use any other techs other than Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure with that FOmar? Im not saying your not allowed to like that character, but, a hunter is much better suited for meleeing than a FOmar with pretty crappy ATA and DEF. *shrugs*
HUcast ALL THE WAY BAYBEEE! They r teh seksi.
*ahem* Anyways.
ALSO, there is not a "best character"! *becomes violent* BOOTHEAD ANGRY, BOOTHEAD SMASH!

navci
Mar 19, 2004, 06:54 PM
On 2004-03-19 14:10, Boothead wrote:
Haha, umm...why are we meleeing with a FOmar? If you want to melee, use a hunter.

For challenge and versatility?
*rolls eyes*

Boothead
Mar 19, 2004, 07:43 PM
For challenge and versitility
Well hey, I wasnt commenting on how much of a challenge or versitile a class was, I was only giving the obvious suggestion on meleeing...
But hey. Im going to shut up now.
*cough*Fomars suck! La la la la la!*cough*
FOmars RULE!!! Haha, dont even comment on that.
But, with all seriousness, I have seen some FOmars that can melee very well, and they make awesome teammates, but, I prefer the more safe, tech casting aspect of a FOrce, it is kind of what they are meant to do...

navci
Mar 19, 2004, 08:02 PM
But, with all seriousness, I have seen some FOmars that can melee very well, and they make awesome teammates, but, I prefer the more safe, tech casting aspect of a FOrce, it is kind of what they are meant to do...

Online the enemies' resistance are quite insane for the FO to really dish damage on them to be helpful. And, actually you should be more happy to have a melee FO on your side (a GOOD melee FO, of course) because they will always make sure J/Z is casted on enemy to actually dish out good damage.

And FOmars are not the only class which can melee. FOmarls can also do it fairly well. And I have seen a few FOnewearls that does a great job meleeing and doing damages that is comparible to a hunter! So. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

punkasssss
Mar 19, 2004, 08:11 PM
I prefer the Fonewerl myself because I like to be a good support fo, and the added range on resta and anti is very helpful. I cast as much shifta and deband as I can, jellen and zalure if it will make much of a difference. Jellen of course being the more important of the two. My theory is this. You keep your team mates strong and the enemies weak, and your team mates can hack through the monsters so fast that you will get booku experience, and your team will love you for it.

Jarek
Mar 19, 2004, 08:53 PM
you are crazy for even bringing this up.

XeNoCiDe
Mar 19, 2004, 09:11 PM
nah navi has a point and really yes fomar hunewearl and ramarl are the best bone headbecause overall the can hold there ownand also its on the banner of pso world but alright first of all fomar is the strongest force and he has s/d/j/z 30 which can make him so damn strong and believe me i was using fomar and i dont mean online, i mean offline cuz ofcourse online a hucast with a force is the ebst damn caharacter out there or racast

Boothead
Mar 21, 2004, 12:14 PM
Ahh...well, Navi, I see your point. So, I agree too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and really yes fomar hunewearl and ramarl are the best bone headbecause overall the can hold there ownand also its on the banner of pso world but alright first of all fomar is the strongest force and he has s/d/j/z 30 which can make him so damn strong
Ummm? What?!
What is that supposed to mean? My HUcast can "hold his own" in Endless Nightmare 3, but my HUneweral cant. And they are at the same level, 130.
Frankly, a HUcast can hold his own much better solo than a HUneweral can at higher levels. Yes, I know she has s/d/j/z, but, HUcast has traps, for one, and can survive without that little magical boost. The traps make the best difference, freeze traps make sinows go byebye. And beielve me, unless you can freeze enimies on command, poor little HUnney doesnt stand a chance with the sniows, not for a little while at least. Unless your one of those ghey people and you use a BKB and A TJ sword, and if you are, please dont comment on anything I say, i speak from a purely legit character point of veiw.
Everyone can "hold their own". Oh, suddenly, since my friend has a RAcast, he cant hold his own?
Every character can hold their own, and each character does it in their own way. And you have no power in saying that classes are the best unless you've tried each and every one of them, because frankly, ive tried them all (yes, someone doesnt have a life http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)
Look, dont take me wrong, I am no "FOmar hater", its just with THIS QUESTION ORRIGINALY ASKED, I chose FOnewm for its great mental strength and ability to rip everything a new anus with Rafoie. I prefer his abilities as a FOrce over the others. MY OPINION.
But, I do agree with you, FOmar does happen to be the strongest FOrce, melee wise. Nothing wrong with that, and he actually does become a serious ass kicking machine with the 30s in s/d/j/z...
BUT, there is NO BEST CHARACTER.
And with all seriousness, I hope you are joking about those three characters being the best becasue they're on the banner for PSO world. Becasue if your not, I have to decide now wether I should either laugh, or cry myself to sleep tonight.
Im getting pretty sick of arguing. Can someone lock this or something, ive got a feeling that this could take a turn for the worse.

Boothead
Mar 21, 2004, 12:17 PM
you are crazy for even bringing this up.
Agreed -_-

BOmar
Mar 21, 2004, 01:40 PM
On 2004-03-21 09:14, Boothead wrote:
Ahh...well, Navi, I see your point. So, I agree too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and really yes fomar hunewearl and ramarl are the best bone headbecause overall the can hold there ownand also its on the banner of pso world but alright first of all fomar is the strongest force and he has s/d/j/z 30 which can make him so damn strong
Ummm? What?!

Unless your one of those ghey people and you use a BKB and A TJ sword, and if you are, please dont comment on anything I say, i speak from a purely legit character point of veiw.

Im getting pretty sick of arguing. Can someone lock this or something, ive got a feeling that this could take a turn for the worse.

Hmmm, you start to make what looks like a personal attack and then ask for someone else's topic to be locked. Interesting...

That said, this topic is really stupid and could have been avoided if someone had simply used the search function.

Navi gave you the info you need to make your decision, but if you are wanting people's opinions, then FOnewearl>all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Boothead
Mar 21, 2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I need to stop myself...
Hey, sorry about acting so hard on you XeNoCiDe.
I feel bad now, after reading my posts. I need to chill out a little.
Sorry again XeNoCiDe!!!
n_n Forgive me!

Yeah, sorry about how I was acting, ive been acting a bit tactless. Sorry for bieng so defensive and harsh.
I need chocolateeeeeee....and sleepppp......

TheGoldenVoid
Mar 22, 2004, 06:28 AM
"Please dont put FOmar in the same class as HUnewearl or RAmarl, cause all around those 2 are way better"

Are you serious? A high level FOmar (or any Force in fact) will wipe a room clean of enemies way faster than an equivalent Ranger or Hunter could ever dream of. Sure it costs hard cash (in the form of the various Fluids you burn as you do it), but my goodness, there is no comparison. Trust me, the Force is weak and hard work initially (up to about level 60), but after that, when you hit Ultimate, Hunters and Rangers become excruciatingly hard work, while little Forces just take off and nuke the site from orbit (it's the only way to be sure...).

DHammeR
Mar 23, 2004, 10:52 PM
not like this will make u want to make a FOmar but in my opinion they have the coolest styles for a force

my short fomar with the triangular pointed hat and the first yellow suit looked too cool with that hildebear cane http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 24, 2004, 05:18 AM
On 2004-03-22 03:28, TheGoldenVoid wrote:
"Please dont put FOmar in the same class as HUnewearl or RAmarl, cause all around those 2 are way better"

Are you serious? A high level FOmar (or any Force in fact) will wipe a room clean of enemies way faster than an equivalent Ranger or Hunter could ever dream of. Sure it costs hard cash (in the form of the various Fluids you burn as you do it), but my goodness, there is no comparison. Trust me, the Force is weak and hard work initially (up to about level 60), but after that, when you hit Ultimate, Hunters and Rangers become excruciatingly hard work, while little Forces just take off and nuke the site from orbit (it's the only way to be sure...).

Are you an idiot? basically it sounds like your saying hunters are useless on ultimate mode and forces are the almighty shiznit, is that right,is that what your sayin?
Well your wrong buddy i can wipe out an entire group of enemies in one combo with my red sword,theres no way a force can take out a group of enemies with 3 spells, seeing is how all enemies have different resistancies when in groups and magic is much weaker than physical attacks to begin with, take double cannon for instance,use it on an enemy with high HP such as Baranz or Delbeiter or any of the Zoa's, it does multiple hits on an enemy, 6 hits of 600 -800 damage,basically it can do close to 5000 damage in one combo depending on your ATP, lets see a force deal that much damage within 2 seconds, its impossible.I can kill an enemy or group on ultimate mode in a single hit with my Dark Flow's Divine Punishment at lvl 80,only 80,the most powerful attack in the game, Forces cant touch that.
So in the end,Hunters and can kill em quicker than any force could.so really you should think before you speak,you know nothing at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-03-24 02:29 ]</font>

Dana
Mar 24, 2004, 11:11 AM
On 2004-03-18 16:02, Boothead wrote:
Let me comment on this one! n_n
Now, FOnewms have the second highest MST, the best base DEF, boosts on normal and hard spells (which are the most used spells)
Also, they have the shoes! THE SHOES!

i disagree with you saying that GI, RA's are the most used techs, i have a FOnewearl and i love her to bits, she may not have boosted RA's and GIU's but she pack's a mighty punch, with Foie zonde and barta, also if you amplify any of you techs 2X like Foie merge/red merge with agni/hildebears cane/loconium(if you really need to) th4en the techs do way more to the enimies, and i think that in seabed ult there are more small rooms with 1/very few enemies than a there are large rooms with a ton of ememies in, also in my opinion the male newman looks lame(no offence)

flash_fire
Mar 24, 2004, 01:06 PM
On 2004-03-24 02:18, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:

theres no way a force can take out a group of enemies with 3 spells

Any force with Penetrating Level 30 Megid can. Or if the Enemies happen to be the Darvants on Ult Dark Falz. And Offline you can Take out Enemies on ULT with 2 or 3 spells. Online, the resistances and HP differences are insane though and make tech usage kinda suck.

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 24, 2004, 03:16 PM
On 2004-03-24 10:06, flash_fire wrote:

On 2004-03-24 02:18, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:

theres no way a force can take out a group of enemies with 3 spells

Any force with Penetrating Level 30 Megid can. Or if the Enemies happen to be the Darvants on Ult Dark Falz. And Offline you can Take out Enemies on ULT with 2 or 3 spells. Online, the resistances and HP differences are insane though and make tech usage kinda suck.

My point exactly, Techs suck online or multi player,due to the insane resistancies just like you mentioned yourself, offline is a pansy challenge anyway, no force can dish out more damage on a boss than a hunter using a powerful twin sword or twin saber ( Double Cannon,Sange & Yasha)if you wanna have fun & kill the guys yourself use a hunter or ranger, if all ya wanna do is support other players & make them stronger & cure them,heal them (which is basically all a force is good for) then use a force.
Theres only one force worthy of using in my oppinion, id say Fomar, he's by far the coolest looking, and does the best Melee out of his class.
Im not looking to argue im just stating my oppinion & providing a fact.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-03-24 12:19 ]</font>

Mr_Special
Mar 24, 2004, 06:15 PM
On 2004-03-24 12:16, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
no force can dish out more damage on a boss than a hunter using a powerful twin sword or twin saber ( Double Cannon,Sange & Yasha)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-03-24 12:19 ]</font>

not true, against De Rol Le (sp?) and equivalent bosses, FOs will do more damage than HUs. FOs can also finish Falzes final form faster since they can always hit him, and they do a lot of damage against the dragons and the gryffon (sp?).

[edit] also, a well-played physical attacking FO can do about the same damage as a lone HUcast (if not more). 'course, in a team, the HUs should always do more damage than a physical FO, but one melee FO in a HU/RA team is definately more powerful than an all RA/HU team.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Special on 2004-03-24 15:27 ]</font>

doubletake123
Mar 24, 2004, 06:18 PM
Fomarl!!!

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 24, 2004, 06:40 PM
On 2004-03-24 15:15, Mr_Special wrote:

On 2004-03-24 12:16, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
no force can dish out more damage on a boss than a hunter using a powerful twin sword or twin saber ( Double Cannon,Sange & Yasha)

not true, against De Rol Le (sp?) and equivalent bosses, FOs will do more damage than HUs. FOs can also finish Falzes final form faster since they can always hit him, and they do a lot of damage against the dragons and the gryffon (sp?).

[edit] also, a well-played physical attacking FO can do about the same damage as a lone HUcast (if not more). 'course, in a team, the HUs should always do more damage than a physical FO, but one melee FO in a HU/RA team is definately more powerful than an all RA/HU team.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Special on 2004-03-24 15:27 ]</font>

i dunno what your talkin about, Rangers can use Heaven punisher on Falz while he is in the invisible state, its much more handy than any tech,as for hunters so what if they cant hit him while hes invicible, they have a much more challenging & rewarding game, they have limited heals, no jellen or zalure, very limited shifta & deband (Milla & Yulla)Overall HU's and RA's have a much funner game to play,seeing is how they get to use all the real nice rare weapons while Fo's get canes and very limited guns & swords.By the way dont even bother replying back cuz im finished this convo is over.

Mr_Special
Mar 24, 2004, 06:49 PM
LOL i like the concept of HU/RAs being more fun to play then a FO because HU/RAs are "Challenging & Rewarding" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

btw, you said its impossible to clear a room with 3 techs on a FO?

well, my FOnewm is level 95 and he does about 500 dmg... thats about 4 tech castings. i'm sure, with 105 levels of growth ahead of him, that he could clear a room with 3 techs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

and i've seen a good FOmarl friend of mine do 700+ damage in the Mines with a slicer.

FOs may be tougher at first, but they having a FO on your team really pays off... it really annoying when i'm playing as my RA/HUs and people leave the game because they claim "we need a FO!" and all that :/

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 24, 2004, 07:05 PM
On 2004-03-24 15:49, Mr_Special wrote:
LOL i like the concept of HU/RAs being more fun to play then a FO because HU/RAs are "Challenging & Rewarding" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

btw, you said its impossible to clear a room with 3 techs on a FO?

well, my FOnewm is level 95 and he does about 500 dmg... thats about 4 tech castings. i'm sure, with 105 levels of growth ahead of him, that he could clear a room with 3 techs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

and i've seen a good FOmarl friend of mine do 700+ damage in the Mines with a slicer.

FOs may be tougher at first, but they having a FO on your team really pays off... it really annoying when i'm playing as my RA/HUs and people leave the game because they claim "we need a FO!" and all that :/

It just sounds like your all saying Forces are the best and theres no advantage to a HU.
Either way ill never give up my Swords,Twin swords or Twin sabers for anything, im happy with my HUcast,cant be parlyzed,very helpful in the temple or cave,being able to spot traps, cuz i hate walking into a room where u cant see traps then one freezes ya then next thing u know ya get killed by an enemy.another huge advanatge are freeze traps 100 % freeze accuracy & confuse traps when used on a large group of powerful enemies, they waste each other and its actually very amusing to watch. I once froze a Hildet and confused a pack of rappies they gang pecked him to death LoL

Boothead
Mar 24, 2004, 07:07 PM
Wasnt this topic on FORCES, children?
FORCES, PEOPLE! NOT HUNTERS OR RANGERS! FORCES!
*explodes*
And after reading MORE of this topic, I have nothing to say. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Keep battling! Fight to the death! *sits back with a bag of popcorn and watches intentivly*

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 24, 2004, 07:11 PM
Why the hell was i in here in the first place? LoL
Well i'll leave your topic and hopefully things will be much better without me,where all my HU & RA fans at? LoL
Adios

navci
Mar 24, 2004, 07:56 PM
On 2004-03-24 16:05, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
[HUcast,cant be parlyzed,very helpful in the temple or cave,being able to spot traps, cuz i hate walking into a room where u cant see traps then one freezes ya then next thing u know ya get killed by an enemy.

Ever heard of this useless item "Trap Vision"? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
No class is better than another, they all have their trade off!

The original purpose of this thread was to discuss about different Forces. Not "are FO better than HU/RA".

XeNoCiDe
Mar 26, 2004, 03:08 AM
Yeah, I need to stop myself...
Hey, sorry about acting so hard on you XeNoCiDe.
I feel bad now, after reading my posts. I need to chill out a little.
Sorry again XeNoCiDe!!!
n_n Forgive me!

Yeah, sorry about how I was acting, ive been acting a bit tactless. Sorry for bieng so defensive and harsh.
I need chocolateeeeeee....and sleepppp......

On 2004-03-22 03:28, TheGoldenVoid wrote:

first off to you boothead i hope you do feel bad because I know im right you loser http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. lol and for you, you stupid retard you must having been smoking "the drugs" or something cuz any hunter with a strong weapon can kill anything in the game as many other people already said in this topic. so you should get the idea. Yes HU'S/RA'S should be higher than any fo because they get better weapons and better equipment. Now someone close this topic because i want the last say in this topic! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

oeagrus
Mar 26, 2004, 03:28 PM
Overall HU's and RA's have a much funner game to play,seeing is how they get to use all the real nice rare weapons while Fo's get canes and very limited guns & swords.By the way dont even bother replying back cuz im finished this convo is over. ...
And the #1 reason to prefer being a Force...
because no one wants to be as big of a pompous ass as the fool I quoted above. Honestly... "funner", "seeing is how..."?? It's called English. Do you speak it? BTW forces may have limited swords and guns to use, but HU/RA's have ZERO equipable spell amplifying weapons (ie canes, wands).

ON TOPIC:
a) FOmarl - the cute melee'er. Excellent support spells.
b) FOmar - most powerful FO melee'er. Good support.
c) FOnewearl - highest MST. Excellent simple techs. Way cute.
d) FOnewm - Excellent mid/high level techs. The "nuker" of the group.

It all boils down to how you want to play. I prefer the FOmarl because I enjoy playing part support and part ranger. Choose B if you want to do less support and inflict more damage. Choose C if you want to do mostly tech/1-on-1 damage. Choose D if you want to destroy entire rooms in less than 10 seconds while standing still (but it's hard to make friends that way http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

Boothead
Mar 26, 2004, 03:46 PM
Hahahaha, why yes, I love you too Xenocide. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I see my apology was accepted http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
All is well again.