PDA

View Full Version : Relmitos question

HairyGoat
Mar 18, 2004, 07:29 PM
Ok this is going to sound like a very noobish question but it is about relmitos' ability.

I just made a deck with him and tried it out. I used a tech with him and then attacked expecting the ap and tp to switch...but it didn't. When I hit Z to check to see if it switched it said that his AP and TP were at 0. Can anyone help?

Kupi
Mar 18, 2004, 08:15 PM
That *is* odd. O_o Were you AP silenced while in AP mode, perhaps? That's the only explanation I can think of.

Mixfortune
Mar 18, 2004, 08:15 PM
Were you equipping a mag or an item like Ravana or Hildebear's Cane (I think Hildebear's Cane does this) that sets the Story Characters TP to 0?

In that case, it would set the TP to 0, then when you attack (whether it be physical or with a technique) your AP and TP will switch, making your AP 0. Well, if you're still equipping the 0 TP item, your TP will be 0 again, and so on.

This might not be the case but I would wager a pretty penny that it's something similar to this. As for how to reset it back to normal on Relmitos, I don't think you can by unequipping the card.

HairyGoat
Mar 18, 2004, 08:21 PM
I think you just found the answer. I have always had a hildabears cane on him the two times that I have played. I have two of them in my deck since they bring down the TP cost but I guess I missed the part where they lower your tp. I have only used the deck two times just to test it out and both times I drew my hildabear cane. Thanks for that, I will have to check it out.

punkasssss
Mar 19, 2004, 07:20 PM
ya, that is the thing I hate about the hildebears cane, I try to only put it in decks for fos that have only 1 base tp so it isn't much of a loss.