PDA

View Full Version : Yas9kM

Cc08
Mar 18, 2004, 09:20 PM
Well today I started my search for these mechs... I did 1 full temple run and only got a pdrop from a Merlan (thought it was gonna be an AAR)... then I started another run, and the Crimson Assassin in the 2nd room drops a red box, I walk over and pick up my new Yas9kM http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif... Tekked to 0/0/0/0 but I don't care, this gun amazes me... I just love ripping enemies apart from a distance

VulpesMundi
Mar 18, 2004, 09:34 PM
Consider yourself lucky that you found one so quickly and easily. It took me nine months of off-and-on hunting to find just one. >.<

Bender202
Mar 18, 2004, 09:36 PM
U lucky fool!!

(0/century) at least

Eihwaz
Mar 18, 2004, 09:42 PM
Great find! A Purplenum friend gave me my own Yasminkov9000M as well. No percents, but it's really about the best mechgun you can get. FAR easier to get than Guld Milla, and has Rifle range. Cool sound/look, too.

Keep hunting for another one, and hope for good percents. Or if it has bad percents, trade it. It IS Purplenum exclusive, you know. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Genoa
Mar 18, 2004, 09:45 PM
Yeah, those are the shiz.... They beat any rifle EXCEPT the Frozen Shooter. As Zarana would say, FS is the only rifle worth getting. And I agree. Spread Needle to me is a shot. Though it has the animation of a rilfe and speed, the distance and shots are of a shot. Therefore, I classify it as a shot.

Eihwaz
Mar 18, 2004, 09:52 PM
On 2004-03-18 18:45, MegamanX wrote:
Yeah, those are the shiz.... They beat any rifle EXCEPT the Frozen Shooter. As Zarana would say, FS is the only rifle worth getting. And I agree. Spread Needle to me is a shot. Though it has the animation of a rilfe and speed, the distance and shots are of a shot. Therefore, I classify it as a shot.

Er, actually...

The Spread Needle's bullets have about the range of Mechgun, or shorter. True shotguns have quite a bit more range.

Just call Spread Needle a "Needle". There's even an S-Rank form, so...yeah.

But either way, the only 3 Weapons a RAnger needs are Frozen Shooter, Yasminkov9000M, and Spread Needle.

Cc08
Mar 18, 2004, 09:54 PM
Consider yourself lucky that you found one so quickly and easily. It took me nine months of off-and-on hunting to find just one. >.< Heh, I am considering myself very lucky, I was expecting a lot of runs, that was the first time a Crimson ever dropped a red box for me, they seem pretty stingy...
And I agree. Spread Needle to me is a shot. Though it has the animation of a rilfe and speed, the distance and shots are of a shot. Therefore, I classify it as a shot. I don't want to start another argument about the classification of a spread (seems everyone is) but the distance is less than mechgun range, not the distance of a shot.

But either way, the only 3 Weapons a RAnger needs are Frozen Shooter, Yasminkov9000M, and Spread Needle. I agree, those are the 3 weaps that my RA uses... it takes care of about every enemy...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cc08 on 2004-03-18 18:57 ]</font>

rising_sunset
Mar 18, 2004, 10:52 PM
Hecka Lucky! Well, it didn't take me long time to get yas 9000, I just traded with uncle bob but for my yas 7000 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif The yas 7000 took me 4 month! ARGH! Oh well, time to start hunting for another one that actually have percents! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kuea
Mar 19, 2004, 06:01 AM
I am in the process of getting a yas with a percent in the caves and maybe another in hit

Armok
Mar 19, 2004, 06:46 AM
I found it at level 63 first ult temple run.

I was getting really battered and was going to abandon the run after 2 rooms. Of Coarse then Crimsy dropped me a Yam9000 0,0,0,0 and the rest is history.

Zelgadis
Mar 19, 2004, 08:38 AM
Congrats. My purplenum friend is still looking for a pair for me. ( I gave him red mechs and a baranz launcher.)

gallaugher
Mar 19, 2004, 09:50 AM
That is the best luck I have ever heard of. A friend of mine hunted for at least 6 months before he got it to drop. I have been hunting for several months now.

heyf00L
Mar 19, 2004, 01:16 PM
It took me forever to find a God/Tech from temple. Then I finally found one and the very next day I found another. :/

Crazy luck.

PaleKid15
Mar 19, 2004, 01:21 PM
On 2004-03-18 18:20, Cc08 wrote:
Well today I started my search for these mechs... I did 1 full temple run and only got a pdrop from a Merlan (thought it was gonna be an AAR)... then I started another run, and the Crimson Assassin in the 2nd room drops a red box, I walk over and pick up my new Yas9kM http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif... Tekked to 0/0/0/0 but I don't care, this gun amazes me... I just love ripping enemies apart from a distance

I believe I speak for most of us when I say, "You lucky bastard... gimme..."

Cc08
Mar 19, 2004, 04:07 PM
I believe I speak for most of us when I say, "You lucky bastard... gimme..." Lol, I am so happy I got it to drop so easyyy