PDA

View Full Version : Tired of mag misconceptions?

Davero-X
Apr 19, 2001, 11:19 PM
Let's start by saying that first of all, the mag professor isn't that great. His knowledge is nothing more than remedial. Having bred and raised most of the mags in the game, I'm sure I know more than him, however I don't go around "self-proclaiming" myself an expert. He should self-proclaim himself an idiot.

Alright, who else is tired of people trading around the all 50's mags and insisting how legit they are. In an experiment, I actually raised one...it's VERY difficult and VERY time consuming (not to mention pricey). Especially when they have all 50's Opa-Opas, which would be impossible. Also, something tells me that the numerous amounts of all 50's RoboChaos are not all magically raised.

Ugh...so many more things to address...ie there is no Sonic Mag to all the idiots out there who still ask for them. Well anyway if anyone has any questions I'll answer them, too, if you'd like.

Mindblade
Apr 20, 2001, 08:25 AM
For your infomation, I have happen to raise MAGs for my friends. Also, yes, you caan get a 50/50/50/50 MAG, but it's very hard, I've tried before(traded it, not worth it on my RAcast or FOmarl) Also, we(or at least I) know there is no Sonic MAG. The only people that ask for them are:

1: Idiots who don't pay attention to smarter people.

2: Newbies.

I also have happened to have helped a lot more people here, in an effort to be welcome here. (Which I think I am.....)

EDIT: By the way...your still a newbie here. People don't like people who post 1 post that's dissing someone with a lot more experence here then you. Oh, and go about MAG farming...I'm here to help the MAG farmers get the MAGs they want and to do a little "private" MAG farming.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-04-20 06:30 ]</font>

Andromeda
Apr 20, 2001, 10:44 AM
Hey Davero, y'know what I'm REALLY tired of???
Pompous, egotistical a$$holes like you that think their sh!t don't stink.
I was one of the MANY PSO'ers that Mindblade was courteous enough to help out by answering MAG questions to the best of his ability.
So thanks, but no thanks for your offer (you 1-post POSER....), but I'll stick with the ORIGINAL Mag Professor!
Ps. - You're not very nice. Oh yeah, and you can kiss my patootie if you don't like what I had to say...

daveheats
Apr 20, 2001, 08:34 PM
man what a jerk. Its idiots like this gimp that take the GAME out of computer game. For your information Mr Jerk Mindblade is the coolest person in this forum, and has helped me,and many others out (and i havent been here that long).so u can shove your mags and go back to the cave you cralwed out of.
peace
dave

Mindblade
Apr 20, 2001, 09:46 PM
I think this guy gets the point.....Most respected? *Sniff* I'm so happy....

Mindblade,
The self-proclaimed MAG professor

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 23, 2001, 03:47 AM
Yes, we all love you mindblade. ^.^

Zoe
Apr 24, 2001, 02:07 AM
To get off the bashing subjest what is the best way to make a opa opa mag for a force?

Mindblade
Apr 24, 2001, 08:53 AM
Simple, make sure your MAG gets his/her MIND over 100 before Lv.100. Than, you can use Opa Opa's heart. (I believe its Lv.100, might be Lv.200)

MechDan
Apr 24, 2001, 11:35 AM
I think you mean level 200. A mag's level is the sum of its stats. Since Def starts at 5, the absolute minimum possible level for a mag with 100 Mind is 105 (in practice, this is impossible to acheive--other stats will inevitably be leveled up also).

For making a Mag with high Mind, the fastest way is with a non-Force, feeding lots of Moon Atomizers.