PDA

View Full Version : Hey wouldn't it be kewl in ver2...

Cyanide
Apr 19, 2001, 11:46 PM
Wouldn't it be kewl in pso ver2 you could make your own server. And have it play different music like they did for easter time. I know it won't happen but I think that would be awesome. Then again there are other things to look forward to i guess...

Dragon-Ibuki
Apr 20, 2001, 04:12 AM
Hey...having yer own music ain't a bad idea. Would be even better if yu could filter it out to all the other players.... Imagine beating up dark falz while yu hear....Enya in the background...or something like that (personally...I couldn't think of any one particular song at the moment, so don't mind the Enya thing...IT WAS AN EXAMPLE ^.^!)

magenta
Apr 20, 2001, 09:02 AM
Imagine beating up dark falz while yu hear....Enya in the background...or something like that (personally...I couldn't think of any one particular song at the moment, so don't mind the Enya thing...IT WAS AN EXAMPLE ^.^!)

sail away..sail away..sail away with the orinoco flow...*thumps falz*

"Methinks I should cast deband and shifta more often" - lvl91 fomarl with suicidal tendencies.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: magenta on 2001-04-20 07:03 ]</font>

merlin
Apr 20, 2001, 01:47 PM
The Easter music WAS a nice change ....can you imagine what they'll give us for Christmas??? I, for one, can hardly wait!!!.....maybe, just maybe, they'll give us snow in the forest.Now THAT would be nice!!!