PDA

View Full Version : My clan.

Shadow82
Mar 20, 2004, 04:06 PM
My clan, the dotHackers is an online games clan.We play PSO ep 1,2, and 3, FFXI (comp. version and going to get PS2 version), Halo, ect. It is not only about online games though, it is also about games in general, anime, and many other interesting things. This is a LEGIT clan meaning no hackers or dupers.We like to meet people online and talk on our foruns.There is no stipulations to join besides that you cant be a hacker or duper.Thier will also be monthly meetings but even if your in the clan you dont have to come to them, we would just like it if you did come. Feel free to join the forums or clan.The URL to the forums are http://s4.invisionfree.com/dotHackers/index.php?act=idx

If you would like to join PM me, Email me at [email protected], post here, or just register at the forums and post in the "Join the Clan" topic.

If you have any questions about the dotHackers my AIM and YIM screename is shadowroy82.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow82 on 2004-03-20 13:09 ]</font>