PDA

View Full Version : Live a day in my life before you lock my topics.

Shimarisu
Mar 20, 2004, 09:18 PM
No, try a whole lifetime. Really. Try it from the first day you enter school. Try being 7 years old, having jumped from the balcony of your stairs in an attempt to enbd it all, and broken your nose. Try having your mother say "They bury suicides in unmarked graves" to try to deter you doing it again. Try going to school sports day and being the only kid in a tracksuit, because at the age of 10 you took a knife and scored thick red wounds across your legs.

If you don't want to KNOW about the ugliness of my life, don't read my posts. You cut me every time you issue a warning or lock my threads. You have NO IDEA how hard it is to be me. I sincerely believe I have it worse than the vast majority of the human race. You don't want to be 29, almost half way through life and approaching death (the cup IS half empty) and to have had such a HORRIBLE DEAL as I have. Only one life, well FUCK ME, WHY DON'T I GET A BETTER DEAL? I'm so bitter about this. I've been through the whole suicide thing, and I taught myself to survive with SUPERHUMAN ARROGANCE. You can either pity yourself, or you can think "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU" at the world. There are only two options. There is NO FORGIVENESS. There are only dreams of retribution. I'm not stupid enough to do it, but only because I think I'm SO MUCH BETTER than everyone else, and I don't deserve to suffer for their sorry lives.

So sorry to state the ugly truth.

Remember the guys you are defending? Actually if I heard that one of them had taken pills, I would be sorry, because I'd understand they had issues and were not HUMAN SCUM. I would not spam this all day about them. I believe I have a shred of compassion left.

http://tails04.sonicteam.com/pso3/visualbbs/data/200403/434.png

What would YOU do, if you faked your own death and people were THIS happy?

Another warning for me, then. Thanks in advance.

There are only two things in life I hate. This sort of scum, and the people in charge, the authorities, who let them get away with it because it's the "right" thing to do, because the person suffering is the MINORITY, and even though the MAJORITY is scum, it's just NOT OKAY or PRACTICAL to tell them off or give THEM counselling to MAKE THEM DEAL with the oddballs. In England kids get taken away from school because the officials can't punish those who are tormenting them. I've been through this, had to go to a strict Victorian esque grammar school 15 miles away, because the local comprehensive was full of my tormenters. The school board recommended this. NOT my parents.

- Shimarisu

Ness
Mar 20, 2004, 09:24 PM
You can either pity yourself, or you can think "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU" at the world. There are only two options. There is NO FORGIVENESS. There are only dreams of retribution. I'm not stupid enough to do it, but only because I think I'm SO MUCH BETTER than everyone else, and I don't deserve to suffer for their sorry lives.

Not true. There are several other ways to face life. I face life with an smile and consider bad events learning experiences. Also, why do you let the things people say to you affect you so much? By doing that, you are only letting them win.

KodiaX987
Mar 20, 2004, 09:28 PM
Great clarification but you flunked Abdur's Law:

Don't make a repeat thread after I lock this.

Biz0wned. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ABDUR101
Mar 20, 2004, 09:30 PM
Unfortunately, I HAVE to read your topics, just like I HAVE to read everyone else's, I'm a mod. I'm doing it fairly, as everyone expects.

And no, I don't cut you everytime a warning is given or a thread is locked, because you did something against the rules to earn either. If you're going to post here, do so by the rules.

And too bad you feel that life sucks and everyone else needs to die, because there are a lot of great people in this world, and if you think you're better than all of them, well, just like me, you're not. We're all equal, we're all human, we all bleed when we're cut, and we all feel pain.

And you said yourself you're well off, so no I doubt you have it worse than the vast majority of the human race. Theres a whole world of people out there starving, dieing of disease, killed and maimed by wars. You and I, by far, have it easy. The only battles we fight are the ones inside.

And no, I'm not defending anyone. I don't care about what anyone does on PSO, or any other game, because thats not on these forums. I don't mod the game, I mod the forum.

What would I do if I faked my own death? Well for starters I'd be wondering why I'm faking my own death and making the people who do care about me worry so much and why am I playing with other people's emotions over such a serious issue that is being taken so lightly. Really.

If another topic is made regarding this, an official warning will be given. Topic closed.