PDA

View Full Version : Is redria good for a hucast?

Balbarei
Mar 21, 2004, 09:53 AM
since im gonna play offline alot also i think, need to beat the game once for all...my hucast is now lv 35...shall i keep redria...and im all legit...

Cheep
Mar 21, 2004, 11:27 AM
I don't know for sure. I heard it's not good. My brother's ramar is a redria and the only good thing he's found so far is a lavis cannon.

doubletake123
Mar 21, 2004, 11:28 AM
Yeah it's not bad for your first character and not bad for a hucast can find some armors that will help you out a bunch. i have a lvl 58 Redria racast and I haven't found anyhting In Ult. yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Balbarei
Mar 21, 2004, 11:55 AM
its not my first char its like

I got a lv 111 FOnewm named Balbarei also = same id redria also..

but for the hucast ive manage to complete up to vhard forest offline with him...but he has same name and id...so it kinda sux...i dunno wut to do

rena-ko
Mar 21, 2004, 11:59 AM
imho, redria is one of the best IDs out there.

cure shock, cure paralyse (well, not interesting for your huct though), god/battle, slicers (very good on hunters! you have a good chance to find some with good hit as well), iritista stone, demo comet from mil lily, tons of different armor, what else to say?

go for redria. at least as one of your chars ID.

Balbarei
Mar 21, 2004, 12:16 PM
i dont like being named the same on 2 chars...

Ketchup345
Mar 21, 2004, 12:17 PM
On 2004-03-21 08:59, rena-ko wrote:

cure shock, cure paralyse (well, not interesting for your huct though), god/battle, slicers (very good on hunters! you have a good chance to find some with good hit as well), iritista stone, demo comet from mil lily, tons of different armor, what else to say?

IDs that are almost a necessity:
Redria
Purplenum
Yellowboze/Skyly
Whitill

Redria is a great ID, and is good for either your first or a support ID.

I don't think that your Redria should be an Android, as Redria has some insanely good items to be piped, and piping with Androids is a bit on the annoying side.

Edit: You may want to replace Yellowboze with Skyly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-03-23 03:16 ]</font>

Blatt4Life
Mar 21, 2004, 12:21 PM
On 2004-03-21 09:17, Ketchup345 wrote:
I don't think that your Redria should be an Android, as Redria has some insanely good items to be piped, and piping with Androids is a bit on the annoying side.

Oh yeah, that is right. I never thought about that.

Balbarei
Mar 21, 2004, 12:30 PM
On 2004-03-21 09:17, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-03-21 08:59, rena-ko wrote:

IDs that are almost a necessity:
Redria
Purplenum
Yellowboze
Whitill

Redria is a great ID, and is good for either your first or a support ID.

thx..i will remake the hucast but what id?
Whitill or Oran?

Zelendria_Ru
Mar 21, 2004, 01:20 PM
I don't play my 138 Oran hunter due to lack of good drops...only thing that is noteworthy IMHO is Star Amplifier from Pal Rappy and Synesta from Hildetorr...they have other drops, but they are really limited beyond that.

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 21, 2004, 08:06 PM
I'd go with Skyly if i were you, Skyly has the best chance of finding great swords if your a Hunter.

Heres a list of all the great stuff you can find with Skyly on Ultimate Episode 1

Bartle Dragon Slayer **
Tollaw Sacred Guard *****
Mothvert Dragon Slayer **
Gulgus Stag Cutlery **
Gulgus-Gue God/Arm *****
Hildelt Flowen's Sword (3064) ***
Hildetorr Red Saber ****
Sil Dragon Dragon's Claw ****
Vulmer Chain Sawd ***
Govulmer Red Sword ****
Melqueek God/HP ****
Mil Lily Sange ****
Crimson Assassin Red Dagger ****
Nano Dragon Red Slicer ****
Pofuilly Slime Dragon Slayer **
Pouilly Slime Demolition Comet ****
Pan Arms Pan Arms' Arms *****
Migium Yamato ****
Hidoom DB's Shield ****
Dal Ra Lie Dragon Slayer **
Canabin Dragon Slayer **
Canune Asuka *******
Sinow Blue Luminous Field ******
Sinow Red S-Red's Arm *****
Baranz Syncesta *******
Arlan Dragon Slayer **
Merlan God/Body ****
Del-D Lavis Cannon ********
Delsaber Delsaber's Left Arm ****
Claw Silence Claw **
Bulclaw Morning Glory ******
Indi Belra Sacred Cloth ******
Dark Bringer Meteor Cudgel ****

Theres also alot of good stuff you can find on Episode 2, best of all Skyly is the only ID that can find the Sealed J Sword from Gi Gue on Ultimate.
Redria is just a great ID overall, it finds good stuff for any class, But Skyly exels in Swords and im sure thats what your looking for as a Hucast right?

Cc08
Mar 21, 2004, 10:21 PM
If you already have a Redria, then remake your HUcast, althou my Hucast is redria, and I love it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif If you do remake it, then make it Skyly, which is a great ID for a hunter...

Balbarei
Mar 22, 2004, 09:00 AM
thats the problem, i got a humar with skyly ID on lv 146...

Hrith
Mar 22, 2004, 12:09 PM
I disagree with Ketchup on Yellowboze as a must have ID, it is good, but not anywhere near Redria, Purplenum or Whitill.

I say Whitill, especially as a HUcast, it should rock.

Redria is a problem if you wanna pipe slimes for Lavis, it is next to impossible with droids =/

Whitill shoud 'easily' get you Red Partisan, Meteor Cudgel, Orotiagito, Electro Frame, Flight Cutter, etc.

And, NiNeTeeN69, next time just give a link to the guide, don't quote it.
Especially when there are now more accurate guides like Sounomi's (http://www.housoka.com/pso/index.php) and heyf00l's (http://faqs.ign.com/articles/394/394902p1.html)

cyber_fighter
Mar 22, 2004, 12:28 PM
if you havent made it yet, make it SKYLY it is one of the best for finding sword rares, and it is the only one that can find Sealed-Swordd

Garm
Mar 23, 2004, 06:04 AM
redria is very good for a hu... god/battle, demo comet, lavis cannon and god/technique (to start your twinked force so he/she can find even more good stuff on a other id:P)

Balbarei
Mar 23, 2004, 08:53 AM
On 2004-03-22 09:28, cyber_fighter wrote:
if you havent made it yet, make it SKYLY it is one of the best for finding sword rares, and it is the only one that can find Sealed-Swordd

yeah i know...but i got a old humar with skyly...but im thinkin of deleteing my humar...he is lv 146 and not legit..i mean using dupes weps and junk...just remake the char to a android...cuz i dont want 2 chars with same id...

heyf00L
Mar 23, 2004, 12:29 PM
Redria rocks it. Before I hit 120 I already had found a Lavis Cannon, MKB, Red Sword, Demo Comet, Guard Wave, Kasami Bracer, Cure/Paralysis, and God/Battle.
I was one well equipped low level HUney thanks to Redria.
Since then It's given me Soul Banish, Ano Rifle, Hitogata, Standstill Shield, 2 God/Techs, Electro Frame, Red Mechs, Meteor Cudgel, Twin Blaze, Spread Needle, Asuka, Sacred Cloth, and tons of other stuff like some Agitos and a couple God/HPs.
And even with all that I still play on my Redria ID as much as possible. I still need/want to find an Iritista, another Lavis, DF Field, Tripolic Shield, and Flight Cutter.
Redria has a lot of exclusives like God/Battle, God/Tech (which I call the Force's God/Ability), and Iritista. On top of that Redria finds a lot of great items (arguably) the easiest. Soul Banish (with help of CCA trick), Ano Rifle (for sure), Lavis Cannon, Demo Comet, MKB, DF Field, Kasami Bracer, and Tripolic Shield.
For some reason Redria naturally gets easier drop rates on shields, armors, and units. Most of the time those items and weapons all have set drop rates (10 star weapons being easiest followed by units and then armors/shields being hardest), but on Redria units drop at the 10 star weapon rate and armors and shields drop at the unit rate (or sometimes even the 10 star weapon rate).

I would say Redria is the best ID in the game followed by Purplenum. They are the 2 "must have" IDs.

cyber_fighter
Mar 23, 2004, 12:39 PM
ya, i have a HUmar, still only lvl 48, but my redria ID has been a god send. I have found so many rares, i cant even list them all. (alllll legit by the way.) But ya i am really hoping for a MKM by time i get to Ult Seabed.

PaleKid15
Mar 23, 2004, 02:25 PM
Go whitill. By the time you are in the ultimate ruins, (whitill ruins=best drop set in the game) your HUcast should be able to do runs pretty fast (droid mines are much harder than droid ruins, so you'll probably be a pretty high level).

BTW- Never make 2 chars with the same ID, unless you still need items from the ID, but can't stand playing with the current character.

Butoden
Mar 23, 2004, 02:54 PM
On 2004-03-23 11:25, PaleKid15 wrote:
Go whitill. By the time you are in the ultimate ruins, (whitill ruins=best drop set in the game) your HUcast should be able to do runs pretty fast (droid mines are much harder than droid ruins, so you'll probably be a pretty high level).

BTW- Never make 2 chars with the same ID, unless you still need items from the ID, but can't stand playing with the current character.

Yeah there's no use for 2 characters with the same Section ID, IMO. Maybe if you REALLY want that name but I highly doubt it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Whittil, Purplenum, Redria, Yellowboze, all great IDs I think. IMO Viridia can be added to that list http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Garm
Mar 24, 2004, 06:12 AM
Redria has been good for me at other ids 0_o. i did a ttf with my redria but the creater was a skyly. in caves 3 at the fist wave of enemies a mil appears and drops a sange http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. i go to see what it is (didnt knew it yet) and when i came back there was a dieing nano and there also appeared a red box laying on its blood (red slicer) i picked that one too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. next room a govulmer dropped a red box and i was: sword icon. sword icon... PD a well that was a good run anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
i must be the only one thinking you dont need purplenum... maby i should check further than caves drops? (my reason for purplenum: pwand, yas 9k and rabbit wand)