PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Problems.

Kuja2k3
Mar 21, 2004, 02:27 PM
I was on Antares 8 the other day, and I joined a tourney.. 4P Solo.. So I joined it first and sat in the lobby and waited till it started. I beat the first person, a level 4 guy, I myself was level 5. Before I warped to my battle, there was only 3 signed up, and the other guy was level 5. When I beat my guy, I check the tourney and I have to face a guy that's level 280. WTF is up with this, don't people have better things to do? Why in the hell would you just go in and destroy lower level players like that? Why not go to JP ships and play, cuz obviously he was an importer. I just warped out, and didn't even waste my time facing him. I just don't get some of the things people do in this game, and the things they've done for years. This, and lobby spamming sounds and symbols is completely unneccessary. No wonder this game dies out within 5 months of its release everytime. Some people make me sick.

Also, Shimarisu, I saw Billie Joe in the lobby today, with one of his friends apparently, Yatoa_San. So he's not gone.

punkasssss
Mar 21, 2004, 02:36 PM
I agree whole heartedly with you. he was probably just looking for easy meseta to increase his rank.

Skorpius
Mar 21, 2004, 08:17 PM
you still may have beaten the person :l
CLv does not equal skill. if youve played offline (like the game was inteded) then you would have some cards to defend yourself, and gotten used to the game mechanics x.x
im CLv 18 and i feel confident against most people ;l

Kanore
Mar 21, 2004, 08:20 PM
On 2004-03-21 17:17, Skorpius wrote:
CLv does not equal skill.

It equals how much expirience you have and how many rares the opponent will be expecting x.x

Logical2u
Mar 25, 2004, 02:53 PM
Heh, I am only card level 2 online (I leveled up by whipping computers.). But, I could probably take down people level 4-6OnCLV. Ranks and Online Card level means nothing.
People with 700 CLV might have rares but no skill. Some people just cheat.

TO REALLY KNOW YOUR OPPONENT: CHECK WIN LOSE STATS!

Sharkyland
Mar 29, 2004, 07:18 PM
I dont get it... I'm like Lv.14 offline... and people are online like Lv.50 (but they are Lv.6 offline) and I sorta... slaughter them. And people who are in the tournament are afraid of me and log off. ;_; I DON'T BITE.

Finally fought a tech deck. Me (Sil'fer) vs opponent (Inolis) lost but it was a long match. I did some really stupid things like attack different wpns without thinking when I SHOULD'VE slaughtered one wpn and moved onto the next one (and she had all the spells 'cept for megid and grants).

I luv my Chainsawd.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-03-29 16:19 ]</font>