PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest PSO Moments Ever!!!

XeNoCiDe
Mar 21, 2004, 10:52 PM
lol i made this thread becuase i was remembering trying to get a mil lilly and i set a telepipe before the lillies appeared. As soon as i got him i pushed A to attack and by accident was standing in my telepipe. That failed miserably, and sadly no mil lilly lol

Kuea
Mar 21, 2004, 10:59 PM
me would have to be not seeing two Al Rappy's behind me and killing me.

anwserman
Mar 21, 2004, 11:30 PM
Thinking the Al Rappy was legit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kuea
Mar 21, 2004, 11:36 PM
yes the al rappys were legit

Rogue100
Mar 22, 2004, 01:36 AM
Mine came tonight in an offline Addicting Foods run! I spotted a Mil Lily in the very first room and was standing at what I thought was a safe distance away, but forgot that Mils have increased range over Obs. I cursed loudly as I was being transported back to P2. That was going to be a psycho wand for my FO.

On 2004-03-21 20:36, Gajeh wrote:
yes the al rappys were legit

I think he's reffering to the Al Rappy slot item! Not the Al Rappy monsters you were referring to!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rogue100 on 2004-03-21 22:40 ]</font>

Kuea
Mar 22, 2004, 02:17 AM
oh

Butoden
Mar 22, 2004, 03:16 AM
On 2004-03-21 19:52, XeNoCiDe wrote:
lol i made this thread becuase i was remembering trying to get a mil lilly and i set a telepipe before the lillies appeared. As soon as i got him i pushed A to attack and by accident was standing in my telepipe. That failed miserably, and sadly no mil lilly lol

I'm counting your bloopers, that's 2! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PsychoMantis
Mar 22, 2004, 03:20 AM
like rogue100 i also died in the first room on a mil. i had the addicting foods cave 1 its just that it wasnt a guild and there was only 1 lilly which was a mil lol. this was my first time on ultimate doin the caves (long time ago) and i was like yay runnin around but i wasnt too experienced and i died miserably. i was quite pissed. by the time i figuered out that it was sange that i lost, i had 3 more of them on my next game.lol

Kuea
Mar 22, 2004, 04:07 AM
On 2004-03-22 00:16, Butoden wrote:

I'm counting your bloopers, that's 2! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

what was the other 1?

Garm
Mar 22, 2004, 05:59 AM
not knowing iwas shifta'd and thinking aperfectly good no hit meteor cudgel was hacked so i dropped it... god i miss it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif p.s. yes i still feel stupid for making that mistake...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garm on 2004-03-22 03:08 ]</font>

Kuea
Mar 22, 2004, 06:04 AM
On 2004-03-22 02:59, Garm wrote:
not knowing iwas shifta'd and thinking aperfectly good no hit meteor cudgel was hacked... god i miss it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif p.s. yes i still feel stupid for making that mistake...

what mistake?

Garm
Mar 22, 2004, 06:09 AM
not typing the fact that i dropped it >_<"

Kuea
Mar 22, 2004, 06:10 AM
On 2004-03-22 03:09, Garm wrote:

dropped it as in drop and quit? or someone grabbed it?

PatserGOUKI
Mar 22, 2004, 06:58 AM
On 2004-03-22 03:10, Gajeh wrote:

Or going to pipe for a Mil Lily with a Ragol Ring on... Lilies get stronger megid if a mil appears, so a mil appears, one lily kills me while Im trying to kill the mil
Ragol Ring dissappears, I kill the Mil, and I still think I have a good ammount of EDK. DOOOOOOHHHH...

LMAO, dumb moment and dumb item!

PatserGOUKI

BOmar
Mar 22, 2004, 10:01 AM

Must...post more....than anyone...else.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

My dumbest moment was piping WHITILL lilys late at night for an Agito and dozing off whilst piping. When I woke up I was gutted to see my character dead with a mil laughing away at me >.<

Kuea
Mar 22, 2004, 10:06 AM
On 2004-03-22 07:01, BOmar wrote:
Must...post more....than anyone...else.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

have fun trying to post more than Ness or ABDUR.
I decided that I'll try to get as close as I can but like hell I will get higer then them.
BTW can anyone explain the Al rappy slot item?

AndyPandy
Mar 22, 2004, 10:59 AM
Very early days...piping online for rare rappys :/

KingChaos
Mar 22, 2004, 11:44 AM
when i spent money on over 70 pipes for a irista on my hucast n the first one i saw was after 60 pipes n i accidently went upstairs the piped for ages.

i gave up then played multi n guess who was there damn hildetorr

Butoden
Mar 22, 2004, 01:22 PM
On 2004-03-22 01:07, Gajeh wrote:

On 2004-03-22 00:16, Butoden wrote:

what was the other 1?

Blah, I forget. But it's still 2! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I had my own Dumbest Moment. I remember one, I was like level 80 and I went trough Vhard Ruins for fun and when I reached Dark Falz, I quickly piped to P2 and brought all the Scape Dolls I could carry, not having to use one in the battle! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif What a waste hahaha

Xeno_M
Mar 22, 2004, 02:10 PM
Hehe, yes ive had one Mil lily folley like that. I was chatting on the computer and piping temple Mil Lilys at the same time. I was in a position where i had one lily chomping at me, and the other 4 were far enough away so they couldn't hit me. A Mil finally appears and i turn to type to my friend that i found the Mil. I look back and i must of bumped the controller because now i was far enough away to make the lone lily stop choming and SHOOT ME! I died and was pissed...

But the DUMBEST thing youve ever heard happened on my very first run through C mode. Was back on Ver2 DC actually. I was a RAmar (suprise suprise) and i was on C9 with 3 JP players. We got to the part where you have to put a MAG on the giant button to make the light come on. Well a JP player put his MAG down, and my greedy ass went and grabbed it. Lights shut off, and i had no clue that someone had dropped it. I thought an enemy dropped it or something... So the JP player went the rest of the lengthy Challenge without a MAG, probably cussing and throwing a fit cuz some N00B US player stole his MAG. Makes me chuckle thinking about it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Or another one. I find a Red Sword. Untecked has 5 hit %. Better then nothing. Then you mess up tecking it, and are stuck with the lousy 5% instead of your 15%... That sucks >.<

Butoden
Mar 22, 2004, 03:00 PM
Yeah it's funny how you can tek them higher than you originally find them!! But also lower right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sayara
Mar 22, 2004, 07:14 PM
<<; My Great Memory...

Getting Critical Hitted One Hit KO by a El Rappy >>;;

It was really sad.. >>;;;

Oh! And that one time i scared away an Al Rappy... >>; Boy were my partners pissed at that!

________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER (http://twitter.com/vaporizer)

Dragon_Ash
Mar 22, 2004, 07:44 PM
my dumbest moment....probably getting my fonewearl trapped in the middle of a group of el rappies...i tried to cast a tech...but they ended up doing a synchronized peck, killing my Fo in one hit... XD

Xero_Silvera
Mar 22, 2004, 08:05 PM
*grumble*..... this happened about an hour ago or so.. (7pm est) doing my 4th Ult forest run (just got in today!) and i see a hildertorr! im all 'YEA i want that red saber!' so i go over and start punching it, running around it and punching, and i get hit.. so i get back up and i hold R+A to heal with dimate and i didnt seem to notice the meseta sitting on the ground... *picks up meseta instead of healing.* *gets knocked flat on ass by first hildertorr* i feel stupid.. and now i hate meseta..

Cheep
Mar 23, 2004, 12:51 AM
My dumbest moments are from my first days on the pso! I had no freakin idea what was happening! My brother didn't want to read the manual... This caused many horrible moments in pso. Like the "magic" b button. Figuring out how to use heavy attacks. My first hildebear. My first incounter with the dragon. My horrid confusion with why my tp was gone. Pronoucing tech names and hildebear. And may more. All this and more can be yours for only $19.95!Call 1-800-PYSCO-CHILD or send money to Hamsberg, Mexicokagulphia 12345, 798 Almond Tree Drive

This product is not sold in stores, or by phone. The seller is too embrassed and undderaged to sell you this, but don't hesitate to call. All rights reserved.

Garm
Mar 23, 2004, 06:10 AM

dropping at the principal and then i left the game (quit game if you really want to know) a well hogged a res slicer and a sange yesterday http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and the strangest part was that nobody complained about this

RedFox
Mar 23, 2004, 07:35 AM
On 2004-03-22 07:06, Gajeh wrote:

have fun trying to post more than Ness or ABDUR.
I decided that I'll try to get as close as I can but like hell I will get higer then them.

i remember a time when me and rena-ko had roughly the same number of posts... then i went awol and her post rate went up and up and up...

anywho... dumbest PSO moment?

back on DC v2... seeing my first special hildetorr (??) and then spilling coffee on my lap, jumping up and inadvertantly pulling my DC off of its shelf and causing the game to crash... sniff...

RadiantLegend
Mar 23, 2004, 12:48 PM
^_^' i thought andriods would one day get Tp later on in the game.

v_v damn it...i should have known

XeNoCiDe
Mar 23, 2004, 10:15 PM
man garm your not that bright, really who cares if its a hack geez you have to be so damn proud that "ooohhh i found a weapon and its legit yay http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif" god who cares a weapon is a weapon!!!!! btw why in the blue hell would you drop meteor cudgel even if it is a hack like ugghh

PsychoMantis
Mar 23, 2004, 11:00 PM
On 2004-03-22 00:20, PsychoMantis wrote:
like rogue100 i also died in the first room on a mil. i had the addicting foods cave 1 its just that it wasnt a guild and there was only 1 lilly which was a mil lol. this was my first time on ultimate doin the caves (long time ago) and i was like yay runnin around but i wasnt too experienced and i died miserably. i was quite pissed. by the time i figuered out that it was sange that i lost, i had 3 more of them on my next game.lol

i have one more chance to finally redeem myself! yay its mil lilly, im viridia so i'll get my first legit god/power, yes! he's at the same spot as the mil i got as typed above. im typin up this post at the same time as im fightin him. hes frozen right now from my frozen shooter im hittin him with mkb and he just got out the froze.NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! the screen went black that stupid cicil from lost bride used too many recovery items and i failed the mission. there were vulmers gang beatin her when i wasn't lookin.NOOOOOOOO!!! how dramatic that it was the same spot too........ (crying) oh well i have another god/power somewhere. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol (that was a pretty stupid moment!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PsychoMantis on 2004-03-23 20:02 ]</font>

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 24, 2004, 12:12 AM
On 2004-03-22 02:59, Garm wrote:
not knowing iwas shifta'd and thinking aperfectly good no hit meteor cudgel was hacked so i dropped it... god i miss it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif p.s. yes i still feel stupid for making that mistake...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garm on 2004-03-22 03:08 ]</font>

Seriously man are u crazy?? why would u drop it?? even if it were hacked big deal, a weapon is a weapon,i cant believe some people, whats the big deal anyway, why do peeps hate dupes?
Sorry man but that is the dumbest thing i ever heard,seriously LoL thats just as stupid as finding a 1000 dollar bill on the ground and saying oh no i shouldnt take it, i dint earn it.Boo Hoo take the damn thing. UGH i cant believe you!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-03-23 21:13 ]</font>

_brainchild
Mar 24, 2004, 05:15 PM
Seriously man are u crazy?? why would u drop it?? even if it were hacked big deal, a weapon is a weapon,i cant believe some people, whats the big deal anyway, why do peeps hate dupes?
Sorry man but that is the dumbest thing i ever heard,seriously LoL thats just as stupid as finding a 1000 dollar bill on the ground and saying oh no i shouldnt take it, i dint earn it.Boo Hoo take the damn thing. UGH i cant believe you!!!!

It's all about honor! The glory of standing triumphantly on the corpse of the fallen rare creature proudly holding up the mysterious red box, eyes burning with desire!

Flashlight
Mar 27, 2004, 03:55 PM
Uhm...when I just found a room before a Scape Doll..I happy!!! YES can use this so i wil lget alive....and i was going to beat all the enemy's whit my ROD...I wanted to proove MYSELF!!!! that i can fight Sharks and Assasins and Dragons...so I ranned to a dragon and the dragon flew away...so I thought..hmmm now i can open the 3 boxes and i was doing it and then sum stupid bleu ball hitted me and I died...away Scape Doll...:'( I SUCK ON THIS GAME!!!!! a NANO DRAGON on normal!!!!bah..no magic also meaned no resta...and i didnt hade Mate's...
Well is that stupid or not!!

Flashlight

Jarek
Mar 27, 2004, 07:48 PM
Probably the dumbest thing I've done happened last night. It wasn't that bad, but it was still dumb.

In the middle of doing c7; FO was in the team, but got DC'd sometime in, but we continued anyway. Got to the room with all the laser fences and the switches on both sides of the room. Someone says it's left, right, left, right. I say ok, but can you guess what I did? I went right up and pushed the wrong one. The person was like, OMG, thanks.
I said I was really sorry, I wasn't thinking.
But secretly I was LMAO.
I still don't know what made me do it. Some secret power that wanted me to make an idiot of myself.
And it worked quite well, too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Drayma
Mar 28, 2004, 04:35 AM
On 2004-03-27 12:55, Flashlight wrote:
Uhm...when I just found a room before a Scape Doll..I happy!!! YES can use this so i wil lget alive....and i was going to beat all the enemy's whit my ROD...I wanted to proove MYSELF!!!! that i can fight Sharks and Assasins and Dragons...so I ranned to a dragon and the dragon flew away...so I thought..hmmm now i can open the 3 boxes and i was doing it and then sum stupid bleu ball hitted me and I died...away Scape Doll...:'( I SUCK ON THIS GAME!!!!! a NANO DRAGON on normal!!!!bah..no magic also meaned no resta...and i didnt hade Mate's...
Well is that stupid or not!!

Flashlight

Getting killed by Dragon then losing your weapon because you can't find it on the cave floor while you are opening boxes thinking the dragon flew away, lol. Dreamcast version.

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 03:11 PM
On 2004-03-24 14:15, _brainchild wrote:

It's all about honor! The glory of standing triumphantly on the corpse of the fallen rare creature proudly holding up the mysterious red box, eyes burning with desire!

when i find a rare from an ememy its all kool the first day or so but after a few days i forget all about it and just move on,so i could care less if i find it myself or get it from sombody else, i just play the game to have fun with my weapons and kill not to admire and brag about what i found.

PsychoMantis
Apr 1, 2004, 10:31 PM
On 2004-03-23 20:00, PsychoMantis wrote:

On 2004-03-22 00:20, PsychoMantis wrote:

i have one more chance to finally redeem myself! yay its mil lilly, im viridia so i'll get my first legit god/power, yes! he's at the same spot as the mil i got as typed above. im typin up this post at the same time as im fightin him. hes frozen right now from my frozen shooter im hittin him with mkb and he just got out the froze.NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! the screen went black that stupid cicil from lost bride used too many recovery items and i failed the mission. there were vulmers gang beatin her when i wasn't lookin.NOOOOOOOO!!! how dramatic that it was the same spot too........ (crying) oh well i have another god/power somewhere. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol (that was a pretty stupid moment!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PsychoMantis on 2004-03-23 20:02 ]</font>

guess what? today i was just playing and i got another mil lilly. this time i killed him and got that 1/2 chance of god/power, yes! i reached my goal. any claps er whatever would be appreciated (ugghh im such a loser!). lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ps. this mil was also in the same room as the other mils. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PsychoMantis on 2004-04-01 19:32 ]</font>

EJ
Apr 1, 2004, 11:01 PM
mines was when I was killed by a El rappy when not paying attention x.x darn you El Rappies @.@

ViewtifulJoe
Apr 2, 2004, 12:45 AM
My friend has, a few times, turned the thing off while saving (to his own guys, cause he forgets how it saves.) but most recently to my other friend's memory card. He did it too early to do damage though, but we each lost a few levels, and had beaten Falz. He also dropped his weapon to give to someone, dropping many other items in the process. The weapon, doing what they do, disappeared because of too many items aroung. He was tricked into thinking that an MPC had picked it up. >< Lastly, anyone who gets hit by a pan arms when they're together must be really stupid. I did for the first time today.

ViewtifulJoe
Apr 2, 2004, 12:53 AM
Everone has to hear to rumors of some ranger skyly who ignored a Gi Gue drop because he wasn't a hunter. Maybe someone wrote this but if they didn't...

RadiantLegend
Apr 2, 2004, 09:38 AM
Thinking i found a yas2k with greenit hunter whereas it was a stupid justy. >_<

Coolest-Mum
Apr 5, 2004, 08:46 AM
My dumbest moment was piping WHITILL lilys late at night for an Agito and dozing off whilst piping. When I woke up I was gutted to see my character dead with a mil laughing away at me >.<

ROFLMAO thanks i needed cheering up!

Think my dumbest moment was when i deleted a char instead of returning it to original mem card!
(i blame the controller)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Coolest-Mum on 2004-04-05 06:48 ]</font>