PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new friends on EP 1, 2, & 3

Mash
Mar 22, 2004, 03:16 PM
I'm having a hard time finding nice people to play with online. I don't care if you're legit or not, just if you're a cool person.

Look for me online, I usually hang out in Ant8 or Den9 my characters are:
EP1/2- HUmar Mash, RAmarl Cappechi
EP3- Indy

I'm thinking of starting a force today (probably FOmar?) If anyone is up for some Normal/Hard, look for me in Den9 or Ant8. His name is going to be something like "Naranjo!" or maybe something stupid like the Sonicteam "TAILS", that is, if I can get it to be Purplenum... gonna find me some o' them thar Mech-Guns.

Also thinking about making a RAcaseal, just because there seems to be a shortage of them. I played one on DC a long time ago. I'm getting kinda tired of my HUmar.

If you see me online, just say "Hi!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blatt4Life
Mar 22, 2004, 03:22 PM
Hey man nice to meet you. I will be getting online for Ep3 within a week or two if you wanted to meet. I have been online before with Ep1&2 and I thought I would give Ep3 a shot online. I will let you know when I get on.

Mash
Mar 22, 2004, 03:26 PM
Ok! See you then!

CoPsOleader
Mar 22, 2004, 06:34 PM
I would happy to play with you on both.I usually hang out on Den9 but I havent seen you and I have PSO3 so I could play with you on there too.

Boxblaster666
Mar 24, 2004, 07:22 PM
Hey, i know how you feel, people online can be....wel....weird, We could hang out some time on the weekend. I'm usually in Vega ship, a block with ots of people, but less than 100.