PDA

View Full Version : Here lies Dark Falz...3:00pm est/ 3/22/04

Xero_Silvera
Mar 22, 2004, 03:50 PM
My HUcaseal finally beat falz on vhard today.. im so totally stoked about ult mode.. im level 68 now using.. +34 dragon slayer (30% hit), +9 Gatling (25/25/0/0/25) and my four units are.. Elf/arm ++;Elf/Arm ++;General/battle;General/battle.. Any tips on what units i should use for ult? im still trying to get god/arms from my redria HUmar.. blegh. (redria HUmar is in Vhard ruins, btw.)
-xero

Zack_Morris
Mar 22, 2004, 04:31 PM
Battle units don't stack so i'd replace the one with whatever other "arm" you have. ATA is tough when you're first in ult.

rising_sunset
Mar 22, 2004, 06:17 PM
On 2004-03-22 13:31, Zack_Morris wrote:
Battle units don't stack so i'd replace the one with whatever other "arm" you have. ATA is tough when you're first in ult.

Very true, ult can be a pain with poor ATA. Get god/arm , and have you been considering on getting god/battle? Because it helps a lot.

Xero_Silvera
Mar 22, 2004, 07:10 PM
Hmm.. Id have to look where i can get god/battle or even devil/battle from redria... and thanks for the tip on stacking o.O;; i didnt notice any changes.. but i figured scince it said 'increases speed slightly' that i just wasnt picking up on it. BTW- Ult mode is SO damn worth my hours... to anyone who isnt in ult yet... you arent even playing the game yet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif... the changes in scenery and monsters, all the way into P2 (which i wasnt expecting at all. i thought it was just ragol) is just great.
-xero

Squeege
Mar 22, 2004, 09:01 PM
You're redria, that's very good considering that that's the only ID that finds god/battle. From forest hildelt.

punkasssss
Mar 22, 2004, 09:12 PM
Redria is a great ID, I think you can also find some real good armor in the caves or maybe mines.