PDA

View Full Version : Things I find funny...

Nightmarexlc
Mar 22, 2004, 03:52 PM
I find it kinda funny that people gripe and moan about these Pouilly Slimes, which I have fought and did not find bad at all. Even fought em in a team battle and I find them not all that bad.

Machines I can, however, see how they would be a more than a tough time fighting, still have yet to go up againts the bot deck though.

But the one thing I find funny is how no one has made a peep (or at least that I have seen) about FOs, I mean jebus one time Ino'lis Did 14+ damage to my bears one time

I saw that and said "and ppl complain about Pouilly slimes..." then died 3 turns later after I was ripped apart with techs. How?

I'll say this much I started with 24 HP, by the end of my rivals first wave of attacks I had 3 HP and they only hit me twice -_- (I was HYZE so that's why me HP was so high)

Ok so in closing is there ANYWAY I can get around those techs? I tired blocking em with monsters and that just gave em a +2 dice bonus in the end...

please help, I tired many a times and I get spanked everytime T_T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nightmarexlc on 2004-03-22 12:54 ]</font>

Jools
Mar 22, 2004, 05:43 PM
Slimes were overly powerful in the past, they were nerfed somewhat in ST's last card change.

As for techs, they are hard to defend, that is the nature of them. Patience, avert, and monster specific (machine, forest etc.) shield cards are advisable.

Jools

Nai_Calus
Mar 22, 2004, 05:51 PM
Heh. I had a Hunter player complain about my techs once. 'Go easy on the techs, will you?' Gee, let's see. This is an Ino'lis deck. None of the weapons in here has less than 3 TP. There are no action cards, and the strongest AP on something is 2. It's a tech deck, that's the entire -point-. No, I will not go easy on the techs, I will happily continue to break your high-HP weapons.

Oh, and the most pathetic thing? They were winning at the time.

Logical2u
Mar 22, 2004, 05:56 PM
Ya, I can usually whip slimes and some machines (Sinow Red with my Orland Double Saber deck gives me some trouble though!), but when the techs start rolling...

GRANTS! MEGID! RAZONDE! GIZONDE! GIFOIE! RAFOIE! FOIE! ZONDE! GIBARTA! BARTA!

UGH!

The megid gets me, it confuses me. Instant kill half the time, half the time it isn't. ANd the heavy unblockable pierce of some is annoying.

Zarana
Mar 22, 2004, 09:15 PM
Hunters should always bring a Kaladbolg with when they're fighting a Force. It makes techniques completely useless.

burnningthings3
Mar 22, 2004, 09:25 PM
Ya i find techs useless unless its Gifoie or Gibarta. Those can take a chunk out of your health. But I find that tring to kill some one who has a a billion of anyt kind of sheilds on.

KnucklesZ5
Mar 22, 2004, 09:32 PM
I use Glustar, nobody seems to complain.

Nightmarexlc
Mar 26, 2004, 01:09 AM
On 2004-03-22 14:43, Jools wrote:
Slimes were overly powerful in the past, they were nerfed somewhat in ST's last card change.

As for techs, they are hard to defend, that is the nature of them. Patience, avert, and monster specific (machine, forest etc.) shield cards are advisable.

Jools

I would LOVE to have those cards, so I can at least stand a chance vs. a FO (every match vs a HU FO I have lost and badly... believe me it was a shutout)
so I guess I'll just have to keep on picking that green pack and cross me fingers X_x thx for the ideas though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shimarisu
Mar 26, 2004, 07:04 AM
On 2004-03-22 18:15, Zarana wrote:
Hunters should always bring a Kaladbolg with when they're fighting a Force. It makes techniques completely useless.

No it doesn't!

Laconium rod.

- Shimarisu

Sharkyland
Mar 26, 2004, 02:59 PM
Hmm, haven't experience this, though I'll share my curses soon enough.

Webapprentice
Mar 26, 2004, 05:23 PM
Probably a most underrated card...TP Defense. It swaps AP/TP. You probably won't get away with 0 damage from a tech, but it can reduce damage quite a bit. And it costs 2 ATK points to play.

Blatt4Life
Mar 26, 2004, 06:05 PM
On 2004-03-22 14:51, Ian-KunX wrote:
Heh. I had a Hunter player complain about my techs once. 'Go easy on the techs, will you?' Gee, let's see. This is an Ino'lis deck. None of the weapons in here has less than 3 TP. There are no action cards, and the strongest AP on something is 2. It's a tech deck, that's the entire -point-. No, I will not go easy on the techs, I will happily continue to break your high-HP weapons.

Oh, and the most pathetic thing? They were winning at the time.

Oh man, I hate people that do that.

Anyways I have had trouble with techs, but usually I get lucky and win.