PDA

View Full Version : Green Hallway On Mongue

SophiaSeed
Mar 23, 2004, 12:10 AM
If you go to the left instead of the right when you start join a game, you'll notice Ratts there and a locked door. It's down a green/yellow hallway.

All im wondering is where that door leads to, if it leads to anything at all?

Pancake
Mar 23, 2004, 12:46 AM
I think it's the auction room.

SolRiver
Mar 23, 2004, 01:23 AM
during auction u dont go into any room, all u do is go into the screen like u just got new cards and viewing them...

I know because I been to one... all junks... 3 ghost blast... what a waste...

dragoon-girl
Mar 23, 2004, 11:05 AM
Maybe it's the place you go for downloaded quests? =/

Seidouki
Mar 23, 2004, 12:02 PM
nah, actually its suposed to be you'r way out of the Morgue, cause the C.A.R.D Labs is situated in the Pioneer 2, it would be fair to assume all sections are connected, thus that door connects us to the rest of the pioneer 2, hmm 2 bad the game doesen't let us go back to the old offline looby (bridge, p2, stores, hospital, hunters guild).

dragoon-girl
Mar 23, 2004, 06:21 PM
On 2004-03-23 09:02, Seidouki wrote:
nah, actually its suposed to be you'r way out of the Morgue, cause the C.A.R.D Labs is situated in the Pioneer 2, it would be fair to assume all sections are connected, thus that door connects us to the rest of the pioneer 2, hmm 2 bad the game doesen't let us go back to the old offline looby (bridge, p2, stores, hospital, hunters guild).

You got some kind of offical thing on this? ^-^

Seidouki
Mar 24, 2004, 04:42 PM
nope just figured it out,
btw is "supposed to be" your way out of the morgue... but its just there to serve as a decoration, you cannot get out of the C.A.R.D Labs... you work for them... your their now... muahhahahahah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

metermore
Mar 24, 2004, 05:57 PM
this is a little off topic but what happens when you give the guy "real cider" and where the hell do you get it?

Caydence
Mar 24, 2004, 07:09 PM
the cider quest is in offline multiplayer

Getintothegame
Mar 24, 2004, 07:11 PM
When you give him his cider (Why did they change it to Cider from Wine?) he will say "I lost the card" pretty much. Go to story mode and talk to him. He found it.

It's a pan, an E card.

Makojin
Mar 25, 2004, 06:54 PM
It's would seem to me that the teleporter from the lobby would be the way out of the morgue, since the other two areas of Pioneer 2 that you go to don't have those kind of exits. Also note that the R-base (offline Arkz CARD rescearch center) has the exact same design, with that door still in place.

I'm not saying though that it absolutely isn't. It would make sense if it lead to the quarters of the Story Characters.

Cider or wine wouldn't make sense to me, since he was the one with a weapons fetish. x,x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Makojin on 2004-03-25 15:58 ]</font>