PDA

View Full Version : Mag stats

Rainbowlemon
Mar 23, 2004, 05:09 PM
What the HELL is the point in asking 'What stats should I have this Mag?' SURELY it makes sense - If you want to have more power, give it more POW, more defense - DEF, more....you get the idea!!

The whole idea of being able to feed you mag is to make your own personal Mag, not somebody else's recommendations! It's like walking up to a complete stranger and asking you to pick some clothes out for you to buy! They have NO IDEA on your preferences, so how can they make a good judgement?!

Do these people really have to be spoonfed as they are being?? Just make your own damn mind up for God's sake, it's part of the reason for buying the game!!

I can't even believe I'm ranting about Mags! This whole world is twisted!...*sigh*

[/rant]

Ness
Mar 23, 2004, 05:32 PM
They may be wondering what would beneift a character in their class for cous on. I agree with you, however, because different people like to play in different ways. I prefer to place 30 points on dex, 50 points on mind, and use the rest for def and pow.

PJ
Mar 23, 2004, 06:22 PM
Hmm, well, if these people need to get smarter, tell them to feed Mind to their mag. ^_-

I'd have to agree with you though. My mag is part of my characters, and I like my characters to be different.

For example, my HUmar uses a Devil Wings mag with 15 def, 61 ATP, 62 Dex and 62 Mind. Just to keep things interesting. It's much more fun than having a 195 ATP mag for a Hunter.

Armok
Mar 24, 2004, 05:58 AM
I think ppl that just get others to raise their mags are missing a vital part of the game. Its always nice to have your own personally pet floating above your shoulder. I wouldn't swop my white Vahuna for any other mag.