PDA

View Full Version : Skyly and rare items

Korain
Apr 20, 2001, 10:00 AM
What good rares does Skyly usually find? and where? If there's already a post on this, could someone point me in that direction? Thanks

Lmnopia
Apr 20, 2001, 10:13 AM
i have a skyly force and all i find are rare baddies... no rare iteams.. but that prolly becuse of me 12 lck

Axeman
Apr 20, 2001, 11:41 AM
I have a lv 67 Skyly-sector character (HUcast). Honestly, rares have kind of sucked for me. The only rare/unique weapons I have gotten are from quests. In the wild, I find buckets full of DB's Saber, Varistas, and crappy Force weapons (Fire wand etc). But no Heavens Punisher, Lavis Cannon, etc.

I have played the game less than 100 hours. I am not sure if this affects my chances of getting rares.

merlin
Apr 20, 2001, 07:30 PM
Well Korain.....if you spend some time on this website, you'll soon realize that most of those "rares" dont compare to a good basic weapon and some player skill.I would'nt go basing your whole "good or bad" PSO experience on whether or not you're finding rares.

K2
Apr 20, 2001, 08:12 PM
hey sup! i got a skyly force character and so far i found a chain sawd offilne at lvl 57. so that's all for now

Gandalf
Apr 20, 2001, 09:48 PM
True dat brother merlin.

"Kill or be killed!"

IVI
Apr 20, 2001, 09:56 PM
let me try and explain a little about what "exactly" the SectionID's do.. alot of people have it mixed up...

ahem..

SectionID's, despite the belief's of the masses, donot effect what "unique" (i.e. spread needle, chainsawd) weapons you pick up.. rather, SecionID's determind what you can buy in the shop... ever notice a last survivor in the shop? or a bloody art? thats because your class finds that weapon time frequently... skyly's have LAST SURVIVOR in the shop all the time.. while Redria for example. finds Armor more frequently, and if you ask any modorately high level Redria, they are capable of buing unique armor in the shop instead of a unique weapon.. see how it works? unique weapons like lavis cannon, heaven-p.. and the like are distributed randomly in the area's sonic team decided to make them obtainable, also, luck has absolutely no effect on what you pick up.. Luck effects how often your hits are critical. what Does determind how often u will find unique items... is your EXP... the highter your EXP, the more likely you are to pick up a soul eater, or a holy ray (examples)... hope this clears it up a bit for you all...

IVI

Khaotika
Apr 20, 2001, 10:19 PM
For your enlightenment and amusement, Khaotika presents the list of rares he's found as a Skyly. (Keep in mind I have about 410hrs)

Last Survivor in the shops
5 Delsaber Busters
8 INVISIBLE GUARD
3 SACRED GUARD (online in game started by me)
2 Divinity Armor (4 slot)
Parasite Wear: De Rol (4 slot)
2 Book of Katana 2
2 Hunter Field (1 slot, 0 slot)
S-Beat Blades
Suppressed Gun
Alive Aqhu
Proto Regen Gear
several Agitos
several Photon Claws
2 Double Sabers
Ultimate Frame (2 slot)
Grants 1-4, 7
Megid 1-4, 10

I still think Skyly is an offshoot of Redria..

-Khaotika!

"I'm sure I forgot something..."