PDA

View Full Version : I need help to get online with my modem adaptor.

Aiya
Mar 23, 2004, 10:20 PM
I never really got "online". I put all the information in, called my ISP (MJP) and they said that it should be working. I tried everything, (all info is correct) but I keep getting "Cannot connect to game server"! I can't change the ISP because there is no others around. Because of this, I couldn't even get e hunters liscense. I've tried for almost a year to get online, but I always kept on getting the same error. I'm desperate to get online, PLEASE HELP ME!

Rich_T
Mar 24, 2004, 12:23 PM
If you can set up a conection using windows dial up networking it should wor. if you have to use a custom dialer program to connect, as in AOL it wont.
For your location youve put in secret base, and most places like that have their own internal phone system which you have to dail a separate number to get an outside line.
If this secret base is in the UK you need to dail a 9 to get an outside line on most systems.
you can access a pay as you go ISP by dialing
9( for an outside line) 0845 604 1482 the username should be sega and the password is sega.
local call charges aply, this access is charged per minute ( 1p off peak, 4p peak rate)

You can also access this number from anywhere in the world to do this change the dial up number to
44 845 604 1482 however you will have to pay international call charges, and they wont be cheap.